Good day everyone,

see the smutty comments are still being banded around :thumb_yello:

We have our reputation to think of - don't want the Younglings

thinking we have quietened down!! :mf_rosetinted:

Will be back after my nap!! :old::naughty:

We have our reputation to think of - don't want the Younglings

thinking we have quietened down!!

Will be back after my nap!! :old:

:shocked: WENDI ...... I said Hiya last night (made contact) ...... :tears: ... & never got a 'Hi' from you back ....... :tears::wub2::wink2:

Perhaps I can be with you here tonight fo a few hours, hubby has to work on his own computer, so this one will be free.

Talk to you later:punk:

Hi Oldlings! I :punk: didn't check who is online: so HI to everyone

Well, that didn't happen to work last friday-evening, did it? I couldn't log in the whole evening. You've all had the same problem?

Hello Happi, and AMP!

I survived a visit to my mother in law, and a very wet garden party!:boxed:

I'm not going to be here long, just wanted to say hello, and see how the official business is going. :blink: Nothing yet. :blink:

Hello Martine and Happi! I wont be here long either, have to cook dinner.

I had a nice weekend in a hotel with my parents-in-law who celebrated their 50-years marriage anniversary.

Talk to you later, maybe not tonight and for sure not tomorrow during the day because we are going to the zoo! Bye:punk:

And who with this time?

I wouldn't have an awful lot to offer at the moment to be honest!:naughty:

Well, I guess since it's after 4am here, It's time to head to bed. For all the Oldings that are about to come on here, I hope y'all have a great day. See y'all when I wake up.

Charlotte

Bye Charlie..hope top catch you sometime..maybe when I am having one of my nocturnal visits! Sorry to hear about the cards!!

Good day everyone,

see the smutty comments are still being banded around :thumb_yello:

I thought we were being quite reserved actually :naughty:

Hi Oldlings! I didn't check who is online: so HI to everyone

Well, that didn't happen to work last friday-evening, did it? I couldn't log in the whole evening. You've all had the same problem?

Nope....no Friday night this week...so we sort of made up for it a bit on Saturday night..I would advise against reading back though because to be frank, even if one was there at the time, it took some following!:naughty:

Oh well, told you I didn't have control of Jakes computer..I thought I had closed it down this morning but he has just come home (2pm...glad he could make it) opened his computer to find it displaying a page of The Oldlings...he didn't believe me when I tried to pretend that I hadn't been using it :naughty:

Hats off to you Rose... I have no idea at all how you navigate your way around the forum on a phone..I have access to four computers and still manage to cock it up :shocked:

Ah well, I suppose I haven't had a bad day. However, just got talked into helping Ab do a bit of the painting in her bedroom..........I am not good with a paint brush at the best of times let alone when I am not feeling 100%. I am currently trying to remove blue paint from all over the house as I got it on my sock then walked from one end of the house to the other :shocked:

Hope everyone is having a good day. See you all later I hope xxx

Hey Carrie, are you still there?

I managed to finally see Martines sig about 6 this morning, I fell asleep waiting for it to download. I see what you all mean about it, VERY nice!

So has everyone gone for a nap then?

hi, I didn't realize you were still here, sorry!

I've always meant to thank you for your compilation themes of Mika photos, I've saved lots of them!

how many do you have total??

Leona

hi, I didn't realize you were still here, sorry!

I've always meant to thank you for your compilation themes of Mika photos, I've saved lots of them!

how many do you have total??

Leona

THANKS-

JUST MESSIN' WITH YOU . . .

rhead.gif

TOO MANY MIKA PHOTOS TO COUNT: MORE EACH DAY!

Oh I see - I turn up and you all bugger off!!!

Really not sure why that still comes as a surprise!:naughty:

Hey Carrie, are you still there?

I managed to finally see Martines sig about 6 this morning, I fell asleep waiting for it to download. I see what you all mean about it, VERY nice!

So has everyone gone for a nap then?

Well worth the wait eh Rose! Have you not seen the full Sweet dreams Vid? It is in Robi's sig I know..not quite sure who else has it, Ruth I think.

it's high noon here.

looks like town square is deserted!

we have our guns drawn!

Good Evening to whoever is here or lurking. Hope you are all well. I have very smelly hair dye on my head so I had better not stay long :shocked: