The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello to everyone else............and lastly Weealx my dear..........I noticed you asking what was wrong with me............the answer is, nothing more than usual but thank you for your concern :naughty:

good evening,

just quoting from wendi,

Originally Posted by Wendi, And tomorrow taking an elderly lady to hospital early :roftl: so easily confused :roftl:

You know what..................I wish Wendi was taking me to hospital tomorrow...it would be much nicer to spend time in her company rather than that of the dentist as I will be in reality!:naughty:

Good idea by the way of having a pic of Wendi and I ...we might entice some nice people in!:naughty:

Good luck with the essay Vicky!

Hello!:thumb_yello: I am in and out if you will pardon the expression...........speaking of which..making us members only would not protect younglings. It would just mean it was younglings that were registered as opposed to younglings that wern't. The only way of protecting younglings from our filth would be to put an age restriction on it...which would be somewhat extreme.....we aren't THAT bad :naughty:

Kath, I didn't mean the Younglings needed protection from us Oldlings! :shocked: rather from outsiders who are not registered. Yes, I know that there may be some bad apples in the 10,000+ members :shocked: but at least the whole world won't be traipsing through the living room! :naughty:

Hiya, mamacatt! I was so bummed 2 weeks ago when the server went down right after you posted your Oldlings, You Are Beautiful.

I never did see it posted again. :sad: I was gone most of last week too. The kids were home for spring break.

Awwwww! :wub2: Thanks for remembering! The orig version is still (embarrassingly) intact in I think thread #13 but the revised version disappeared with the switch-over. I may have it somewhere on my computer, though....*goes to look*

Kath, I didn't mean the Younglings needed protection from us Oldlings! :shocked: rather from outsiders who are not registered. Yes, I know that there may be some bad apples in the 10,000+ members :shocked: but at least the whole world won't be traipsing through the living room! :naughty:

Oh I see! Sorry!:naughty:

good evening,

just quoting from wendi,

Originally Posted by Wendi, And tomorrow taking an elderly lady to hospital early :roftl: so easily confused :roftl:

You know what..................I wish Wendi was taking me to hospital tomorrow...it would be much nicer to spend time in her company rather than that of the dentist as I will be in reality!:naughty:

Good idea by the way of having a pic of Wendi and I ...we might entice some nice people in!:naughty:

Good luck with the essay Vicky!

depends on your interpretation of nice. :roftl:

go the dentist, re;ace dentures,:roftl: ask Robi

Thanks Kath, i'm getting so fed up now with it all and driving the family mad!!:sneaky2:

Robi , i hope your son has a fab time, he will , but i know i will be the same when mine go away for the first time, i guess we have a lifetime of worry now!

Is is too early for this?:shocked:

Ah hell it's going in anyway :wub2: lovely teeth! ( good luck tomorrow Kath!)

martinsinahurryko7.jpg

Awwwww! :wub2: Thanks for remembering! The orig version is still (embarrassingly) intact in I think thread #13 but the revised version disappeared with the switch-over. I may have it somewhere on my computer, though....*goes to look*

It was great!:thumb_yello::wub2:

hiya to my fav catt,

hope things are well with you, someone may visit this thread and twist things we say to make them sound worse, still we could always have pic of wendi & kath on entry to site. :roftl::roftl: don't forget bacardi!! for Kath

A round of bacardis for all the Oldsters! :cheers: Meow- all is well! :wub2: And a big YES to the greeters Wendi and Kath -their photos welcoming the masses!

Thanks Vicky........it is NEVER too early for that! Will create a nice mental image for me tomorrow when I am in the torture chamber. I will try and keep Weealx's posts out of my mind and picture your picture instead!:wub2:

A round of bacardis for all the Oldsters! :cheers: Meow- all is well! :wub2: And a big YES to the greeters Wendi and Kath -their photos welcoming the masses!

Yeah, whatever the news is tomorrow about MFC..we could have our own special 'welcome package ' for Oldlings.....pictures of us all, A welcome drink, pack of Tena lady..................:naughty:

Back yet again - I was playing an online game lol

I've not played it for 2 months - except I think I have so many Vids and Pics of Mika on here now since I last played it - it's so slow :(

tis' not good..... lol

Back yet again - I was playing an online game lol

I've not played it for 2 months - except I think I have so many Vids and Pics of Mika on here now since I last played it - it's so slow :(

tis' not good..... lol

Well..............it is good in one respect!:naughty:

Thanks Vicky........it is NEVER too early for that! Will create a nice mental image for me tomorrow when I am in the torture chamber. I will try and keep Weealx's posts out of my mind and picture your picture instead!:wub2:

Was going to make a dreadful pun there about when the dentist says open wide ....but i better not!!! (oh i just did , sort of)...oh !:blush-anim-cl:

Well..............it is good in one respect!:naughty:

Ahhh well if you put it like that ..... lol :wink2:

Just is annoying when your trying to kill something that should be simple and then you freeze and then when you can move again you're dead :boxed:

lol

Hi Oldlings!

Just checking on you: how is everybody? I won't be here long, will hit the shower in a short while and then my bed.

I saw there might be things happening on the Officiality-thing. Tomorrow....but then it is April Fools Day......They will make official then that Mika doesn't actually exist........He is a commercial-media-hype.......:shocked: :shocked:

(Well I am tired:wink2: :roftl: .......)