The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was going to make a dreadful pun there about when the dentist says open wide ....but i better not!!! (oh i just did , sort of)...oh

Trouble is my dentist is a very young lady!:naughty:

Ahhh well if you put it like that ..... lol :wink2:

Just is annoying when your trying to kill something that should be simple and then you freeze and then when you can move again you're dead

lol

Yes I can see that would be infuriating!

Hi Oldlings!

Just checking on you: how is everybody? I won't be here long, will hit the shower in a short while and then my bed.

I saw there might be things happening on the Officiality-thing. Tomorrow....but then it is April Fools Day......They will make official then that Mika doesn't actually exist........He is a commercial-media-hype.......:shocked: :shocked:

(Well I am tired:wink2: :roftl: .......)

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

What are those Teddi Lady are they the same as teddi bears??? :roftl::thumb_yello:

Helllooo Oldlings!

Ah he's so innocent to the ways of the world isn't he?LOL!

I'm really excited about tomorrow, it's gonna be a good day!

What are those Teddi Lady are they the same as teddi bears??? :roftl::thumb_yello:

No, much more fun!:naughty:

I am going to have to go soon. Getting my prescription list ready for the kid's doctor appt. and then pick up at school.

Bye Christina, take care, nice to see you :wub2:

Oooooh that's cool, my friends' cousins are from there. I live a bit north or the city , i haz a cottage in the muskokas.

Wow, a cottage in the Muskokas with Goldie, Tom and the rest of the celebs? It must have been passed down through the family (or your family is very ricH?)

What are you getting done at the dentist, Kath? Regular cleaning or something more?

Just the regular check. I will live in hope that there is nothing to be done!:mf_rosetinted:

Helllooo Oldlings!

Ah he's so innocent to the ways of the world isn't he?LOL!

I'm really excited about tomorrow, it's gonna be a good day!

He likes to give that impression:wink2:

Yep...........we have waited a long time haven't we....I can't wait!

Wow, a cottage in the Muskokas with Goldie, Tom and the rest of the celebs? It must have been passed down through the family (or your family is very ricH?)

:bleh: gotta love the hawn's haha. No, my uncle bought it last summer and i go up there all the time.

(My uncle is loaded and i am the mooching niece :naughty:)

Candboys, do you think I should drop the bit about Wendi and her lollies after all the grief that brought with it? Kath what do you think?

No, I am sure Wendi won't mind :thumb_yello:

Hello oldies hows everyone

Sorry penguin I just realised I didnt text you :boxed:

Hiya Fred..we are all excited Oldlings! How are you?

No, I am sure Wendi won't mind :thumb_yello:

Hiya Fred..we are all excited Oldlings! How are you?

Me mmm kinda excited Ive lived and breathed and worried over this thing for so long I just want it posted :punk:

Jerry speaks to Deano , Deano speaks to Jerry , Jerry speaks to Mika .. and eventually here we are :punk:

Shall be FABBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :punk:

:bleh: gotta love the hawn's haha. No, my uncle bought it last summer and i go up there all the time.

(My uncle is loaded and i am the mooching niece :naughty:)

Good on ya!

One summer we rented a motor boat and cruised L. Rosseau (just happened to see Goldie walking in front of her spread) but didn't get in her space/do anything invasive. A week later she was on the news berating Canadians for being so nosy and in her face - Huh? :shocked:

Hello oldies hows everyone

Sorry penguin I just realised I didnt text you :boxed:

I thought I must have upset you ;-)

No, I know you've been busy, it's okay, no probs.

Looking forward to tomorrow, can't wait to hear what Jerry ha to tell us.

I might be on the road all day again tomorrow, any chance of a text?