The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

Nice to see you again :wink2:

i'll be stuck in again a laptop so i'll text when i hear any news Rose:wub2: [/color]

Yahooo ! Canny wait !!!:naughty:

Much appreciated Vicky ;-)

And FD too.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not an Oldling - I'm really just a teenager in disguise..

What are Tena Ladies - never heard of them .....

lol

Haha me either. I post more in here than the younglings thread though!

I don't know what they are either..:boxed:

Haha me either. I post more in here than the younglings thread though!

I don't know what they are either..:boxed:

Ummmm, I sadly do know what they are - but I've not used them....

Yet.......

Give me time though ..... :wink2:

I bet we could. Someone should do it! Might not be as good though.

you have along with other younglings have 7 days from officialdom to bring lyrics to oldling table, the challenge has been set, are the younglings up to it. :thumb_yello:

you have along with other younglings have 7 days from officialdom to bring lyrics to oldling table, the challenge has been set, are the younglings up to it. :thumb_yello:

They probably would be. Have you posted it in the younglings thread?

Ok folks, I am leaving now...sighs of relief all round :naughty:

I will text Wendi to see if there is any news but I don't suppose her phone will be on if she is at hosp.

See you tomorrow..hopefully by this time tomorrow night we will be official!:thumb_yello:

Sweet dreams :wub2:

Hello everybody, not sure who's in or out, don't know if I feel like reading back because there are sooo many pages to get through

But I am very very happy because I arranged with my boss to work at home tomorrow, and now it looks like I'll be at home when the officialness becomes official !! :biggrin2:

Hello everybody, not sure who's in or out, don't know if I feel like reading back because there are sooo many pages to get through

But I am very very happy because I arranged with my boss to work at home tomorrow, and now it looks like I'll be at home when the officialness becomes official !! :biggrin2:

hi silver,

better taking yourself down the pub with laptop and mobile fone, for long lunch. :thumb_yello: hope all is well with you :thumb_yello:

I will text Wendi to see if there is any news but I don't suppose her phone will be on if she is at hosp.

See you tomorrow..hopefully by this time tomorrow night we will be official!:thumb_yello:

Night Kath, good luck tomorrow !!!:wink2:

Good one , let's hope it really happens!!!:thumb_yello:

I'm home too so hope to get live feeds !!!:roftl:

Hi everyone

Tuesday is my longest hardest yuckiest day at work so I won't be able to get near MFC till the evening. :((

Maybe Sparkly will be right and it'll be an April Fool's joke.

Speaking of April 1st; my neice's baby was due today but her dad's birthday is tomorrow and he's offered her £5000 if she has it then. I wonder if she can hang on...

If you're still there Kath, if I hear can text you if you like?

hi silver,

better taking yourself down the pub with laptop and mobile fone, for long lunch. :thumb_yello: hope all is well with you :thumb_yello:

Hi weealx

No laptop, no mobile phone, staying at home with the computer switched on, and a large bottle of champers in the fridge :drinks_wine: