The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Oldlings! I'm fine thanks! But only a bit busy: tomorrow is Emma's 6th birthday and I am preparing the party. So: shopping and cleaning and thinking....(the last one is the hardest part:roftl: )

I just wanted to check out the MFC and you lot. I gather nothing has come out about the Officialness yet?

And is Mika really in India or is it an April-Foolsday Joke? (1 april: kikker in je bil!!)

Hiya Deb - Terrible Tuesday again - but for the MFC it should be

a terrific Tuesday!!! :wub2:

Eilidh is in a lot of pain this morning as she keeps moving her thumb

and that makes her feel sick. She is meant to be working, but would

not be able to fold the clothes and put them in the bag for the

customers, so not sure what she will do. She also cant play her

drum either, which is a major down as the competition season is

starting soon. She also has her music Higher in the next few weeks!!

Will see what happens when she goes back to hospital tomorrow!!

She is really scared they will want to pin it though!! :(

Its her left wrist she has broken though, and she is right-handed,

so she can text and type with her right hand - and that is what

matters apparently!!! :sneaky2:

I'm sorry to hear this. I hope the pain will disapear soon! Wish her well from me :thumb_yello:

Oh well, just one more post then! Hi Vicky! The dentist was bearable thank you.

Yes, I know what you mean. I got back in the car after the supermarket and I had bought some little mini Satay sticks and I thought, Oh, I will just put the CD on and have my bit of chicken with Mika..then I started having hysterics in the middle of the car park!:naughty:

Miek, good idea to rename..I have been known to shout 'Mika' up the garden anyway, now I will have an excuse!!!:naughty:

Hi Oldlings! I'm fine thanks! But only a bit busy: tomorrow is Emma's 6th birthday and I am preparing the party. So: shopping and cleaning and thinking....(the last one is the hardest part:roftl: )

I just wanted to check out the MFC and you lot. I gather nothing has come out about the Officialness yet?

And is Mika really in India or is it an April-Foolsday Joke? (1 april: kikker in je bil!!)

Die er nooit meer uit wil!!! :wink2:

I'm sure we will soo hear from Jerry :thumb_yello:

Good luck with the whole party thing.

Ai Wendi, that isn't nice! I always have been told you can't break the same bone more then once: this proves it wrong. I hope she won't suffer too long. Good luck with it

Hiya AMP!! This is the third time for that bone!! :sneaky2:

Any excuse to talk about cocks, chicken and Mika in the same sentence!!!:naughty:

How was the dentist!?

:naughty: :naughty:

OK girls, I had better go and do something. Good luck with terrible Tuesday Deb!

I will be back later, maybe there will be news:thumb_yello:

Leaving you on post 11111!

Have a good afternoon

Catch you later Kath - such strength - leaving the computer today!! :shocked::naughty:

I'm sorry to hear this. I hope the pain will disapear soon! Wish her well from me :thumb_yello:

Thanks Miek - did Micha go into nursery again today?

Are you feeling a bit better about it?

Oh well, just one more post then! Hi Vicky! The dentist was bearable thank you.

Yes, I know what you mean. I got back in the car after the supermarket and I had bought some little mini Satay sticks and I thought, Oh, I will just put the CD on and have my bit of chicken with Mika..then I started having hysterics in the middle of the car park!:naughty:

Miek, good idea to rename..I have been known to shout 'Mika' up the garden anyway, now I will have an excuse!!!:naughty:

:lmao: :lmao: NUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shocked:

My Internet connection died earlier - why today - was so bad I had to restart my computer.

I have decided I hate this new AOL connection. No interruption to service my arse..... :thumbdown:

Stupid stupid thing...... :boxed:

If it does it again I WILL HIT IT..... :blink:

Hiya Deb - Terrible Tuesday again - but for the MFC it should be

a terrific Tuesday!!! :wub2:

Eilidh is in a lot of pain this morning as she keeps moving her thumb

and that makes her feel sick. She is meant to be working, but would

not be able to fold the clothes and put them in the bag for the

customers, so not sure what she will do. She also cant play her

drum either, which is a major down as the competition season is

starting soon. She also has her music Higher in the next few weeks!!

Will see what happens when she goes back to hospital tomorrow!!

She is really scared they will want to pin it though!! :(

Its her left wrist she has broken though, and she is right-handed,

so she can text and type with her right hand - and that is what

matters apparently!!! :sneaky2:

But why, of course!:naughty:

Poor thing. I hope the pain reduces soon :wub2:

OK...am off now

Die er nooit meer uit wil!!! :wink2:

I'm sure we will soo hear from Jerry :thumb_yello:

Good luck with the whole party thing.

Today Merel's (she is 8) teacher told the class that there was a contagious disease at school which cause red stains on your feet. So everyone had to take off their shoes and socks and place their feet on the desks. When they all had done that the teacher said: "Got you!:roftl: " My girl thougt it was very funny, her friend didn't. I did find it funny though....

:shocked:

My Internet connection died earlier - why today - was so bad I had to restart my computer.

I have decided I hate this new AOL connection. No interruption to service my arse..... :thumbdown:

Stupid stupid thing...... :boxed:

If it does it again I WILL HIT IT..... :blink:

That would freak me out - especially today!!! :shocked:

Today Merel's (she is 8) teacher told the class that there was a contagious disease at school which cause red stains on your feet. So everyone had to take off their shoes and socks and place their feet on the desks. When they all had done that the teacher said: "Got you!:roftl: " My girl thougt it was very funny, her friend didn't. I did find it funny though....

:lmao: That's really funny!!

Thanks Miek - did Micha go into nursery again today?

Are you feeling a bit better about it?

:lmao: :lmao: NUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, the first three weeks he's only going on mon.wed.fryday mornings, that's his "getting used" period. I'm doing fine though, now that I no he likes it :thumb_yello:

:lmao: That's really funny!!

No, the first three weeks he's only going on mon.wed.fryday mornings, that's his "getting used" period. I'm doing fine though, now that I no he likes it :thumb_yello:

How was Micha's goodbyeparty at kindergarten? Did the other kids like the Winnie The Pooh's?

How was Micha's goodbyeparty at kindergarten? Did the other kids like the Winnie The Pooh's?

Yes they did! Micha was acting like it was nothing special, and that this was happening every day! :naughty:

Yes they did! Micha was acting like it was nothing special, and that this was happening every day! :naughty:

LOL!

Emma is very very exited about her birthday tomorrow. She has a selfmade birthday calendar on her wall and every evening she puts a cross through the day before she goes to sleep. And she told me about the feeling in her tummy: "it is turning and going up and down and it is soooo nice mummy!" Like butterflies I said, "yes"

I have to go now to buy her present from the opa's and oma's (grandfathers and grandmothers) They gave me money because I know what she wants to have. It is gonna be Playmobil. And it started to rain:thumbdown:

Talk to you later. I will take a peek once in a while dears:wub2: :punk:

LOL!

Emma is very very exited about her birthday tomorrow. She has a selfmade birthday calendar on her wall and every evening she puts a cross through the day before she goes to sleep. And she told me about the feeling in her tummy: "it is turning and going up and down and it is soooo nice mummy!" Like butterflies I said, "yes"

I have to go now to buy her present from the opa's and oma's (grandfathers and grandmothers) They gave me money because I know what she wants to have. It is gonna be Playmobil. And it started to rain:thumbdown:

Micha is getting

playmobil too! Good luck with the rain :thumbdown: Bye AMP

LOL!

Awwww, when I was little and it was the day before my birthday or christmas I would go around the house singing Tomorrow from Annie over and over again. I think I drove my mother round the bend. But I would get so so so excited.

"Tomorrow, Tomorrow - I Love Ya Tomorrow, You're Only A Day Away"

:blush-anim-cl:

Awwww, when I was little and it was the day before my birthday or christmas I would go around the house singing Tomorrow from Annie over and over again. I think I drove my mother round the bend. But I would get so so so excited.

"Tomorrow, Tomorrow - I Love Ya Tomorrow, You're Only A Day Away"

:blush-anim-cl:

:lmao: I still act like that when something exiting is going to happen :wink2:

That was great! My kids are off for Easter and out with granparents today so i never got a chance to do anything silly! Must do next year!!!!:roftl:

Come on Mika! news please!!!