• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bye- I'm going to school, REALLY

really hope something exciting happens

by the time I get home!

(Mika/Jerry- this means you!)

Leona

Bye Leona...Good luck on you speech. You will do great!

There's no prob with me staying a child at heart

You only have to look at my room full of stuffed plush animals to see that

I'm gonna have to acquire the spare room soon as I'm running out of space for them all.

I wouldn't mind but all the toys and stuff I had when I was a kid I got rid of when I was 16 - these are stuff I've bought in the last 5 years lol

I swear I'm regressing :)

There's no prob with me staying a child at heart

You only have to look at my room full of stuffed plush animals to see that

I'm gonna have to acquire the spare room soon as I'm running out of space for them all.

I wouldn't mind but all the toys and stuff I had when I was a kid I got rid of when I was 16 - these are stuff I've bought in the last 5 years lol

I swear I'm regressing :)

:roftl: That's ok....just go gently with the gentleman in the white coats..:wink2:

Laurel - I have a big hanging net in my bedroom, with all my

soft toys in it - apart from those on my piano, bedside table,

chest of drawers etc!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

So I'm the really sane one.....no kidding....all my stuffed animals are in Micha's room, so I can always say..they're not mine, honestly :thumb_yello:

So I'm the really sane one.....no kidding....all my stuffed animals are in Micha's room, so I can always say..they're not mine, honestly :thumb_yello:

Mine are mostly presents from the bairns as they grew up, but

there are some I have bought myself as I couldn't resist them!! :blush-anim-cl:

Mine are mostly presents from the bairns as they grew up, but

there are some I have bought myself as I couldn't resist them!! :blush-anim-cl:

I know the feeling, but my hubby always pulls me away!

Mine too ! I've moved most of mine!................:sneaky2:

oh apart from my giant Bagpuss, Gromit , Pigling Bland and the two musical mice from bagpuss to keep him company :wink2: ( Charlie mouse and Willie mouse) all on top of my wardrobe ..... looking at them now from my bed at my laptop!

Mine too ! I've moved most of mine!................:sneaky2:

oh apart from my giant Bagpuss, Gromit , Pigling Bland and the two musical mice from bagpuss to keep him company :wink2: ( Charlie mouse and Willie mouse) all on top of my wardrobe ..... looking at them now from my bed at my laptop!

That's alright then. I still have a pooh clock in my bedroom!

I had one for 2 years, then another for 18 years - so been there,

done that - and now I am happy!!!!! :biggrin2:

Good for you! As long as you're not lonely!

LOL

I blame the Ideal Home Show completely for all my toys.

Nearly most of them I've won from there over the years - and well once I had afew of them it didn't seem a big deal to buy this or that if I went to London or something.

Disney store is completely to blame too - I have no self control. Well actually I do kind of - last time I went there I nearly bought all 7 of the dwarfs from Snow White. I did resist that lot.

Though I did buy a huge ape from Clinton Cards the next day - so maybe I wasn't too good.

:)

Ha

Good morning! I hope everyone is doing well.

OK, I have taken a look around the site and see no news. So, no news right?

Hi Christina - nothing yet - but its only 9am in America just now!! :thumb_yello:

Good for you! As long as you're not lonely!

Not lonely at all - I have friends I can visit if I want company,

I have my girls living with me, and the boys visit, and a lovely

boyfriend, who lives about 30 miles away - and see him quite

often - but LOVE being alone - its so peaceful!! :D

I am a Hello Kitty fan so my poor BOYS had to put up with her when they were younger but they all still like their stuffed toys. Build a Bear (a company here in the US) lets you pick bears to "build" and dress. Really, all it means is you pick an empty animal and they stuff it to how you want, soft or fully stuffed. They make asthmatic friendly ones that can be washed. The boys really like theirs.

LOL

I blame the Ideal Home Show completely for all my toys.

Nearly most of them I've won from there over the years - and well once I had afew of them it didn't seem a big deal to buy this or that if I went to London or something.

Disney store is completely to blame too - I have no self control. Well actually I do kind of - last time I went there I nearly bought all 7 of the dwarfs from Snow White. I did resist that lot.

Though I did buy a huge ape from Clinton Cards the next day - so maybe I wasn't too good.

:)

Ha

I know what you mean..I'm going to Disneyland Paris this summer...and I see trouble ahead...so many toys...but all for Micha ofcourse :wink2:

I am a Hello Kitty fan so my poor BOYS had to put up with her when they were younger but they all still like their stuffed toys. Build a Bear (a company here in the US) lets you pick bears to "build" and dress. Really, all it means is you pick an empty animal and they stuff it to how you want, soft or fully stuffed. They make asthmatic friendly ones that can be washed. The boys really like theirs.

Thats such a good idea - instances of childhood asthma are really going up!!! :blink:

My son has one, Bubba, we bought it in Dublin. With a little heart inside that me and my hubby gave a kiss before it was sown in.

I know what you mean..I'm going to Disneyland Paris this summer...and I see trouble ahead...so many toys...but all for Micha ofcourse :wink2:

Kids can be a great excuse to buy the toys you want.:naughty: Of course, you don't want to deprive him of anything! :wink2: