The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

Hello golden oldies! :wub2:

Made it home, threw some chicken in a pan and got myself installed here. I didn't have the patience to read everything, just the last page of the oldlings, which tells me all I have to know. :naughty: Guess I have the time to read back properly. I need to start at page 85. :boxed::roftl:

Hi Martine, how are you?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to prepare a turkey casserole, and put it in the oven,

so when its ready - its a one pot meal, and I can sit here, like a

saddo, and not leave my computer!!! :naughty: :naughty:

I'm making Micha tidy up his room so I can spend more time here. We are not obsessed in any way :wink2:

Noone can text me as Vodafone are crap and after nearly a month they still haven't sent me a sodding envelope so I can send my crappy phone to them to be fixed.

I'm really gonna blow my top at them soon. Incompetent idiots.

:(

Sorry rant over - I shall continue waiting for news - I can wait for that at least :)

Good day, fellow Oldlings! I see we are doing one of the things we do best - being patient, :naughty:

Helloooo Everbody!!!

Kath, did you survive the dentist ok? *sympathy*:wub2:

Wendi, sorry about your dter's unfortunate accident. Hope the pain diminishes soon. She's taking her Rx pain killers regularly I hope *puts on nurse's cap* Best to keep on top of it - don't let the pain get a foothold before taking something for it. *cap off* :wub2:

Elanorelle, light as a birdy, so exciting to hear of your musical exploits!:thumb_yello: hope we can hear sometime!

OH THE SONG IS SO CUTE!

THANKS SO MUCH "CRYSTAL AND EL!"

ssssssoooooo much fun! I feel light as a birdy today!!

I guess you already did that! :wink2:

The song is even better (if that was already possible:wink2: ) then the old one! Congrats and thanks!

Glad you like the new revised Oldlings song. Again, apologies to all the peeps I missed mentioning. :blush-anim-cl:

Noone can text me as Vodafone are crap and after nearly a month they still haven't sent me a sodding envelope so I can send my crappy phone to them to be fixed.

Sorry rant over - I shall continue waiting for news - I can wait for that at least :)

When you eventually DO get your phone fixed - PM me and I

will send you my mobile number :thumb_yello:

Laurel, hun, you are having a rough time. *hugs* :wub2:

No-one can text me because I am famous for not even having a mobile phone.

hello Patty:thumb_yello:

Hello Miek, I'm fine and you?

Hiya, Wendi! :huglove: I hope your daughter will be ok. :thumb_yello:She will need a lot of help now, won't she?

She cant fasten her trousers after the toilet!! :shocked::roftl:

She has a great sense of humour though!!

Hardcore!:wub2:

Oh yes!!!! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Hello Miek, I'm fine and you?

Hiya, Wendi! :huglove: I hope your daughter will be ok. :thumb_yello: She will need a lot of help now, won't she?

I'm doing ok. Have a sore back from sitting on this terrible wooden chair all afternoon staring at the computerscreen. :boxed:

You need to get one Silver :shocked:

I cant think of being without mine!! Well, with accident prone

children, its as well I DO have one!! :sneaky2:

Hiya Silver! Same here re the phone. Cattie Gurl takes mine (ok by me I really don't need it) but I wouldn't even know how to commence to text. :blush-anim-cl:

She cant fasten her trousers after the toilet!! :shocked::roftl:

She has a great sense of humour though!!

Oh yes!!!! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I can relate to that. I have dystrofy in my right hand, so I've had my share of casts, splints, braces and stuff. But a good sence of humour always helps :thumb_yello: just keep laughing at the misstakes she makes.:naughty:

Hiya Silver! Same here re the phone. Cattie Gurl takes mine (ok by me I really don't need it) but I wouldn't even know how to commence to text. :blush-anim-cl:

I ws sayin to my husband the other day, that 10 years ago, we didn't have mobiles and we were all aok. But now no one can live without one, including myself :naughty:

I ws sayin to my husband the other day, that 10 years ago, we didn't have mobiles and we were all aok. But now no one can live without one, including myself :naughty:

We expect instant information these days, but I know the world doesn't come to an end if you don't have a mobile. But I don't think I could manage without the internet.

We expect instant information these days, but I know the world doesn't come to an end if you don't have a mobile. But I don't think I could manage without the internet.

Aha, but I have a very nosy boss at work, who always seem to come from behind when I least expect it. :naughty:

And then I feel so very safe and happy to know I will get a text when something really important happens. When I remember to take my mobile out of my bag, that is. Forgot yesterday. :roftl:

10 years ago would we even be doing this chatting? Times have changed and so quickly!

Has anyone found Freddie's new thread yet?

Laurel, hun, you are having a rough time. *hugs* :wub2:

Ha, Well least in the last email I got from them they admitted their service had been less then desirable.

No kidding. My phone went wrong the week before the Hammersmith Gig. I sent them an email asking what I should do the very day it went wrong. They replied and told me they'd send an envelope straight away and I'd get my phone back within 24 hours. At the time I actually thought I might get it back before I went to see Mika in London.

Oh how funny that sounds now :boxed:

I must have sent them about 10 emails by now - :roftl:

It's beyond funny now - I don't think I have an emoticon for how crap they are :wink2:

:sneaky2: