The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I look on my part here as the gamekeeper trying to keep the flocks of different species from getting crossed wires :thumb_yello:

Ahh, that explains the firepower.

You are doing a fine job. Keep your feet on the ground and never touch live wires while standing in puddles. :thumb_yello:

He's taking his time, of course, especially for me! I'm a bit older, and a bit slower. :naughty:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: You just made my day.

Yup I be her. :naughty:

Poor CG doesn't get on here much (homework, etc.) so I try to keep her updated, but it just isn't the same for her....

:sad: That sucks hard. I miss her too, tell her that.

Ahh, that explains the firepower.

You are doing a fine job. Keep your feet on the ground and never touch live wires while standing in puddles. :thumb_yello:

will it make my hair curly :roftl::roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

:sad: That sucks hard. I miss her too, tell her that.

I just let her read it. This is what she said: Thanks Mika4Life!! That is so sweet! I miss you and the MFC and EVERYONE SOOOOOOO much! Like you wouldn't believe! :thumbdown: I can't wait to have a day soon where I can just chat with everyone. I have to go do homework, etc right now, but I'll talk to you later hun!! Thanks for making me feel loved! :wub2: *hugs*

I just let her read it. This is what she said: Thanks Mika4Life!! That is so sweet! I miss you and the MFC and EVERYONE SOOOOOOO much! Like you wouldn't believe! :thumbdown: I can't wait to have a day soon where I can just chat with everyone. I have to go do homework, etc right now, but I'll talk to you later hun!! Thanks for making me feel loved! :wub2: *hugs*

:wub2::wub2: That's so sweet. I miss my canadian buddeh

it has fallen upon me to call order to this, what appears to be a combination of boredom and mass hysteria, which is not good for each individual, or for the national grid and telecommunication systems. May I suggest that a period of calm prevails and normal old woman talk takes place, ie; knitting patterns, crotchet and cooking.

it has fallen upon me to call order to this, what appears to be a combination of boredom and mass hyseria, which is not good for each individual, or for tha national grid and telecommunication systems. May I suggest that a period of calm prevails and normal old woman talk takes place, ie; knitting patterns, crotchet and cooking.

Take it like a man......:sneaky2:

it has fallen upon me to call order to this, what appears to be a combination of boredom and mass hyseria, which is not good for each individual, or for tha national grid and telecommunication systems. May I suggest that a period of calm prevails and normal old woman talk takes place, ie; knitting patterns, crotchet and cooking.

:tongue2: Knitting means something else here :das:

it has fallen upon me to call order to this, what appears to be a combination of boredom and mass hysteria, which is not good for each individual, or for tha national grid and telecommunication systems. May I suggest that a period of calm prevails and normal old woman talk takes place, ie; knitting patterns, crotchet and cooking.

*speechless*