The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Oldies! Still not official??:shocked:

I have to decorate the room with balloons and stuff for tomorrow. But I will check later.

Oh and relieve: Mika was not in India!:naughty:

Welcome back - decorate for the official party - maybe :blink:

EVERYTHING means something else here. :roftl:

True :lmao: :lmao:

Hi Oldies! Still not official??:shocked:

I have to decorate the room with balloons and stuff for tomorrow. But I will check later.

Oh and relieve: Mika was not in India!:naughty:

Good news, AMP. Thanks!

It seemed a bit far-fetched for him to go from a fun-loving, indulgent, party-like atmosphere in LICM to a reserved, introspective, focused sort of atmosphere. (maybe I am completely out to lunch on this)

I also suspect that the secret life with the 2 daughters is another April Fool's joke.

Good news, AMP. Thanks!

It seemed a bit far-fetched for him to go from a fun-loving, indulgent, party-like atmosphere in LICM to a reserved, introspective, focused sort of atmosphere. (maybe I am completely out to lunch on this)

I also suspect that the secret life with the 2 daughters is another April Fool's joke.

It is - it was Soangels April fool - started Australian time!! :thumb_yello:

has anyone been reading what Jordan is alledged to have said about mika?

Yes - and I posted my thoughts!!! :sneaky2:

Off to bed.

I am tired.

Goodnight to all.

Official maybe tomorrow?

I need sleep.

Catch you soon.

I'm going crazy. :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Bye Martine xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ruth :huglove:

Off to bed.

I am tired.

Goodnight to all.

Official maybe tomorrow?

I need sleep.

Catch you soon.

I'm going crazy. :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

By Martine! Hopefully more news tomorrow :thumb_yello:

Awe, here's a little birdie for you....Call us Old women!!

upurs.gif

it has fallen upon me to call order to this, what appears to be a combination of boredom and mass hysteria, which is not good for each individual, or for the national grid and telecommunication systems. May I suggest that a period of calm prevails and normal old woman talk takes place, ie; knitting patterns, crotchet and cooking.

Good evening. Poo poo poo! I was hoping to be able to post you a lovely pic of free range chickens running about! However, they were that shell shocked that we couldn't get them out of their little boxes...and now I can't post the pic anyway as it says it exceeds the limit!:shocked: I will email it to Deb and see if she can do her magic with it.:thumb_yello:

Oh well, got to go and do my other computer jobs..hopefully I will be back later..I persume I havne't missed any news?

Thanks Wendi! :wub2:

I was just searching for that lovely pic of you and Mika at Brixton.... would you mind posting it again here?n:blush-anim-cl:

wendy_and_Mika2.jpg

:wub2:

Awe, here's a little birdie for you....Call us Old women!!

upurs.gif

:shocked: Charlotte!!!!!!! :naughty:

Good evening. Poo poo poo! I was hoping to be able to post you a lovely pic of free range chickens running about! However, they were that shell shocked that we couldn't get them out of their little boxes...and now I can't post the pic anyway as it says it exceeds the limit!:shocked: I will email it to Deb and see if she can do her magic with it.:thumb_yello:

Oh well, got to go and do my other computer jobs..hopefully I will be back later..I persume I havne't missed any news?

You have missed nothing - but we have missed you :wub2:

Nope nothing yet.