The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

and about wendi's pic...i had to cut mika's face out and print it....i could not resist having THAT face with me everyday....sorry wendi! :blush-anim-cl:

I don't quite understand....is it Mika or Wendi that you have with you?:naughty: But I agree...........I have this pic in my purse..it is just TOO gorgeous..........I try not to think too much about the length of time it atcually took me to press the button to take it.....I think he was begining to get a tad suspicious but frankly when he is smiling like that in such close proximety who wouldn't fumble with their button!:naughty:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The kids are home now so the fight for this computer starts. I'll be checking on and off though! Catch you all later.

Sorry, I forgot to answer, the dentist was fine thanks..ok for another six months :thumb_yello:

Take care :wub2:

I don't quite understand....is it Mika or Wendi that you have with you?:naughty: But I agree...........I have this pic in my purse..it is just TOO gorgeous..........I try not to think too much about the length of time it atcually took me to press the button to take it.....I think he was begining to get a tad suspicious but frankly when he is smiling like that in such close proximety who wouldn't fumble with their button!:naughty:

Which button? :das:

I'm with you on this one. I guess it's tough being a 15 year old. At that age, you haven't been able to really make your own reality so, it's all so confusing.

I am glad I am well past that age - three times over :roftl: :roftl:

Right .. while we wait for Jerry posting and everyone has been waiting so long Im giving an update :thumb_yello:

So around 12 weeks ago Deano first contacted Jerry and it was decided that the MFC should be the official fanclub , this was largely driven by the comparison of the MFC to Mikasounds , Wendis official project and how many MFCers are known to Mika

Deano expected the process to take a matter of weeks but it actually took around 8 weeks for the contrats etc to be signed .. much longer that we first expected.

Around 2 weeks ago everything was signed and delivered and the ownership changed away from Deano to Jerry / Mikas hands.

You then seen site crashes as we changed to the new server.

The reason why I CANNOT give details of whats happening is that it is in the contract that Jerrys team must announce it ... so Im also mega frustrated as Jerry said he would have the post today (still plenty of time .. remember time zones etc)

Mika has clearly said he wants to keep the "status quo" of the MFC for now.Then we will see all the main benefits i.e secret gigs etc

SORRY I cannot say no more , the details are true , but its down to Mikas team to tell us all :thumb_yello:

Posted a minute ago!! :thumb_yello:

The kids are home now so the fight for this computer starts. I'll be checking on and off though! Catch you all later.

My neice hasn't gone into labour so bye bye to £5000! Congratulations to your cousin ~x~

Ok my dears, I hate to go, but I really must go to sleep. See you all tomorrow! :huglove:

Goodnight Miek - sweet dreams - thanks for your company!! xxx

Is Kath still here?

This is from her, for her:

CHICKENS!

:wub2:

dcdeb

Aww - its the band!!!! :naughty:

Did it work???

I tried other methods. One worked :blush-anim-cl:

Yes "that one" works too!! :wink2:

i loved freddie' s posts on the official thread...it's really something 'real' we have got now!

now it's time jerry does his job...come on man! (if he was a she, i'm sure everything would be settled by now! :sneaky2: )

hi again ppl!

Is Kath still here?

This is from her, for her:

CHICKENS!

:wub2:

dcdeb

Thanks Deb............love you lots!:wub2: Hopefully I will soon have a pic of them running about!

Got to go now..hopefully we will get the news VERY soon..at least we have had a taster!:thumb_yello:

Lots of love, Wendi, I hope the hosp goes well tomorrow :wub2:

Lovely Kath - four young ladies waiting for Mika to come and

be of service to them!! Lucky chickens!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

LOL! :naughty:

Night wendi, Robi and everyone else still around...much love to you all :wub2: