The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely! They are the best. They reckon I'm a gay man trapped in a girls body cos I fancy pretty boys and like cheesy pop LOL

So that means that they are looking at you as another gay guy? :wink2: ie: more than just a "friend"? I'm being nosy - just ignore me if you want to. :naughty:

So that means that they are looking at you as another gay guy? :wink2: ie: more than just a "friend"? I'm being nosy - just ignore me if you want to. :naughty:

LOL I think they are allergic to lady parts:roftl:

how dare you ! I'm not :thumb_yello:

No, you are NOT gorgeous - and if you say you are not gay then

thats fine too!! :thumb_yello::naughty:

Wendi, just scored 4232 so come on get crackin :thumb_yello:

:shocked: I am getting just over half that!! :boxed:

Good evening everyone just jumping in without reading back so please tell me if I have missed anything...although I KNOW I havent missed the thing we are all waiting for :thumbdown: (BTW before I get on my high horse and forget to say...I like your hair Jemma!:thumb_yello: )

I was thinking as I drove home. I hope that this isn't a sign of things to come.........promises that are never delivered..or very delayed. I mean, lets face it, MIKASOUNDS doesn't have a very good track record does it? Email updates usually about 24 hrs after we knew anyway. Last time I looked on there, about a week ago, there were still links to buy tickets for the February gig and the Nimes gig on 21st July was listed as 21st July 1999!!:shocked:

Just a thought. I mean, MFC has always been SO well run and news is on straight away and up to the minute.:thumb_yello:

No, you are NOT gorgeous - and if you say you are not gay then

thats fine too!! :thumb_yello::naughty:

:shocked: I am getting just over half that!! :boxed:

it all depends wether or not I'm kilted, and after todays chat, I'm not sure about hamsterjam, listening to my little clog wearing Dutch girl, lol :thumb_yello:

good evening oldlings! :wub2:

first...jemma you are beautiful with the new hair cut! well done!

i agree about gay boys....perfect partners they are, in spirit!

wendi, how's your girl?

*as you can see i'm skipping the 'no news?' question*

it all depends wether or not I'm kilted, and after todays chat, I'm not sure about hamsterjam, listening to my little clog wearing Dutch girl, lol :thumb_yello:

What is she threatening to do to you in your kilt? :shocked:

good evening oldlings! :wub2:

first...jemma you are beautiful with the new hair cut! well done!

i agree about gay boys....perfect partners they are, in spirit!

wendi, how's your girl?

*as you can see i'm skipping the 'no news?' question*

Hi Robi - in pain - but the new plaster is lighter, so it wont hurt

her neck now!! She is not getting it pinned this time - but they

will re-assess in 6 weeks when the plaster comes off!! :thumb_yello:

Hello Robi, Wendi, Weealx, Jemma, Martine........did I miss anyone?:shocked:

Hi Kath - agree with your other post (which I forgot to quote),

I asked in the Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes thread if Deano was still the

owner of this site. I am sure Fred posted somewhere yesterday

that Dean ont have much to do with this site now. Must go and

look for that post!!

Hi Kath, Robi, weealx, Jemma, Wendi, Martine and others!

I am worried about weealx - are you becoming disillusioned with the Oldlings?:shocked:

Hi to everybody,

why would I become disillusioned with the company of all you charming ladies?

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Gorgeous or gay?:roftl:

Hello Robi, Wendi, Weealx, Jemma, Martine........did I miss anyone?:shocked:

Me!:bleh:

No denying that. But I was just trying to give weealx a small taste of what we've been savouring! :naughty:

go for it !!:naughty:

Good evening everyone just jumping in without reading back so please tell me if I have missed anything...although I KNOW I havent missed the thing we are all waiting for )

I was thinking as I drove home. I hope that this isn't a sign of things to come.........promises that are never delivered..or very delayed. I mean, lets face it, MIKASOUNDS doesn't have a very good track record does it? Email updates usually about 24 hrs after we knew anyway. Last time I looked on there, about a week ago, there were still links to buy tickets for the February gig and the Nimes gig on 21st July was listed as 21st July 1999!!

Just a thought. I mean, MFC has always been SO well run and news is on straight away and up to the minute

Agree, agree, agree......................................! come on Mika, mind you poor thing is supposed to be in India get inspired so can't blame him i guess!:sneaky2:

Hi Kath, Robi, weealx, Jemma, Wendi, Martine and others!

I am worried about weealx - are you becoming disillusioned with the Oldlings?:shocked:

I'm here too but only for 30 seconds. The Danes are fed and have drunk copious ammounts of red wine so we can't be bothered walking to the local.. We're sitting in the garden instead. So I can check here every hour or so.

Have a good evening. Text me if news is posted................