The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

Sounds like our house Rose..we have weird goings on like that all the time!:naughty: Very odd :shocked:

I am not going yet but just want to get this in before I forget. Tomorrow I will be leaving for work at 8am and not getting back till 10pm so it will be an MFC free day for me :shocked: This probably just about guarentees that it will be the day that we finally get news!:shocked: SO, if that is the case, you can all thank me :naughty:

But what I am really saying is, I will miss you all, except Weealx of course..........it will be a welcome break from him!:naughty:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like our house Rose..we have weird goings on like that all the time!:naughty: Very odd :shocked:

I am not going yet but just want to get this in before I forget. Tomorrow I will be leaving for work at 8am and not getting back till 10pm so it will be an MFC free day for me :shocked: This probably just about guarentees that it will be the day that we finally get news!:shocked: SO, if that is the case, you can all thank me :naughty:

But what I am really saying is, I will miss you all, except Weealx of course..........it will be a welcome break from him!:naughty:

and we will miss you! and text you if there are news, of course :thumb_yello:

I'm going to bed, friends. I don't think anything is going to happen tonight, again. :boxed: And because I'm tired it becomes harder and harder to understand what you all are talking about. :blush-anim-cl: Sometimes I wish you could all talk Dutch, just for one night. :naughty:

Goodnight to you all! :wub2:

I wish we could speak Dutch too! Well trusten, Martine. :wub2:

Official, Rose has her own spirits :thumb_yello:

I've noticed that about her :naughty:

Spirits? Did somebody mention alcohol?

Hiya Silver

Who said anything about standing? :shocked:

Together we sit!!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

Damned good idea!:thumb_yello:

:thumbdown:

Still no news then..... :boxed:

Wonder if we will ever be Official.... :blink:

Wish In a way they would stop saying It's today, It's today, Oh no It's tomorrow now..... Just get's our hopes up for nothing.

I don't really care anyway :wink2:

say it with conviction sweetie pie :thumb_yello:

Will miss you, Kath. Don't work too hard!

Oh, and thanks in advance! (i think):shocked:

Wish In a way they would stop saying It's today, It's today, Oh no It's tomorrow now..... Just get's our hopes up for nothing.

Hi Laurel! :wub2:

Been spending some time on the arcade and I BEAT weealx at the penguin bashing sorry about that, Rose

and we will miss you! and text you if there are news, of course :thumb_yello:

Thank you!:thumb_yello::wub2: You know that is what I genuingly LOVE about this place. We have such a fantastic community. One can have a day away and not be worried about missing anything if something really important happens :thumb_yello: Was just remembering then about when the dates for dodgy holiday were announced last year and we went nuts!!:naughty:

Hi Laurel! :wub2:

Been spending some time on the arcade and I BEAT weealx at the penguin bashing sorry about that, Rose

:yay: Go Patty!!!!!! :punk:

Thank you!:thumb_yello::wub2: You know that is what I genuingly LOVE about this place. We have such a fantastic community. One can have a day away and not be worried about missing anything if something really important happens Was just remembering then about when the dates for dodgy holiday were announced last year and we went nuts!!:naughty:

I will miss you tomorrow :boxed:

I am beyond caring now :sneaky2:

Thank you!:thumb_yello::wub2: You know that is what I genuingly LOVE about this place. We have such a fantastic community. One can have a day away and not be worried about missing anything if something really important happens :thumb_yello: Was just remembering then about when the dates for dodgy holiday were announced last year and we went nuts!!:naughty:

ahhhhhhhhhhh memories!!!!

i want the new tour soooooooooooooon!!!!

mika hurry up with the new album!

:shocked:

Interesting, but it's not competitive enough - where are the high scores listed?

I just enjoy trying to get as far as I can - and weealx and I

compare scores on msn!! :thumb_yello:

Hey Laurel! How are you? Hmm, what will you do if I take the Bum Wiggle down? LOL

I know where you live :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

:yay: Go Patty!!!!!!

I will miss you tomorrow :boxed:

And me you.........but hopefully we will have a few texts!:thumb_yello:

ahhhhhhhhhhh memories!!!!

i want the new tour soooooooooooooon!!!!

mika hurry up with the new album!

:shocked:

Don't preasurize the dear boy :naughty: He will do it in his own good time!:thumb_yello: AND we did get lots of dates last year..we were spoilt :wink2: