The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

well now that im noticed i might as well say hi, i hope you dont mind a youngling (if you want, i will try to just be seen and not heard as children should be) but i was just curious.

You are allowed to be curious!!! :wink2:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, this is an example of how people can feel ignored. LMAO! I'm at work..trying to answer questions, etc. I see that y'all are responding to me and I've gotten too tired to answer everyone. I'm slowing down. LMAO!

But, I love y'all. Um, what does a carp phone look like? LMAO

well now that im noticed i might as well say hi, i hope you dont mind a youngling (if you want, i will try to just be seen and not heard as children should be) but i was just curious.

It's all downhill.

Where've you all gone? I thought something must have happened but it hasn't has it?

And my son, who has had to give up his room to a Dane, is home early from work and wants the computer. So I'll have to go. Do you think there will be news tonight?

I dont think so :thumbdown::sneaky2:

How many guests do you have !:shocked:

We welcome new blood .............mwahhahahaha:naughty:

Hey Shari! Welcome back! Rose has kept us in Limbo with her pictures. LMAO!

Ha ha, every time I try to go to the office, I get distracted by work!

I do have a few invoices to do, so I'll get it done then.

Hehehe Char, another one making us wait patiently eh?

Hi Wendi, been gorgeous here too. Really spring like. My "Bleeding Heart" plants are looking so pretty.

BTW, when I called you from the convention, I apologise if it was late. What did it sound like. My phone is carp!

hi Shari

good to see you bring some class to the thread, is there something fishy with your phone? :thumb_yello:

It's all downhill.

trust me, im already as far down as i can go! :lmao: *falls into ditch* nevermind.:mf_rosetinted:

We welcome new blood .............mwahhahahaha:naughty:

haha. *backs away slowly* *starts singing* u are a vampire vampire vampire you are a vampire and you have lost your fangs! so you cry and your very angry!

How many guests do you have !:shocked:

Just 3. The lady we met in Summer when we stayed at her b&b and her two teacher friends. They're organising a school exchange with Rob's school. So son 2 is on the sofa and daughter's gone to oyfriends. AND they had to tidy their rooms and make the beds etc :)

But bye!

I don't know if you have the same saying in english, but when dutch kids are a bit obnoxious or wild we tend to say: "We'd like to stick them behind the wallpaper!" But this woman really did that, she is insane, should not have kids or at least good help.

I don't know if you have the same saying in english, but when dutch kids are a bit obnoxious or wild we tend to say: "We'd like to stick them behind the wallpaper!"

:roftl: We don't say anything like that in English It's hysterical. :roftl:

Hi weealx. How have you been?

Will keep tapping my fingers then Rose........

Phunkygal, have you looked at the date on the piece? Mind you it could be real. My nephew went quiet one day while his mum and I were upstairs. He's only used duct tape all around his bits!

I don't know if you have the same saying in english, but when dutch kids are a bit obnoxious or wild we tend to say: "We'd like to stick them behind the wallpaper!" But this woman really did that, she is insane, should not have kids or at least good help.

stick them behind the wallpaper? that is awesome, i have never heard that! i love learning different expressions!

Hi weealx. How have you been?

Will keep tapping my fingers then Rose........

Phunkygal, have you looked at the date on the piece? Mind you it could be real. My nephew went quiet one day while his mum and I were upstairs. He's only used duct tape all around his bits!

it is real! it was in the boston herald yesterday! i saw it!

Okay, this is an example of how people can feel ignored. LMAO! I'm at work..trying to answer questions, etc. I see that y'all are responding to me and I've gotten too tired to answer everyone. I'm slowing down. LMAO!

But, I love y'all. Um, what does a carp phone look like? LMAO

!!! fishy !!! :fish: We know you care xxx

Ha ha, every time I try to go to the office, I get distracted by work!

I do have a few invoices to do, so I'll get it done then.

Yes please :wub2:

O.K. I'm going.

Sweet (Mika) Dreams ladies

See you tomoz

Night xx

Carpe Diem

Funny !!! ( smilie limit !!)))

trust me, im already as far down as i can go! :lmao: *falls into ditch* nevermind.

haha. *backs away slowly* *starts singing* u are a vampire vampire vampire you are a vampire and you have lost your fangs! so you cry and your very angry!

:naughty: Yes my young one , oh yes :naughty:

*pretendsd like she knows what a bairn is* i might just do that to my parents some day.

Bairn = child ! ( Scots!)

Well listen you crazy Mika freakers i really best go now!

So sad at no news but was expected:thumbdown:

Wendi , mother of all that is MFC and good and kind ...:wub2: please text if you hear before me xx Thanksxx

Hugs to EVERYONE xxx