Mika and DAUGHTER!?....

lovelove_mika

hahahahahahahaha,

someone on flickr posted this

Mika and Daughter

NO, it is NOT his daughter, it's a fan's daughter,and I'm pretty sure they're on the fanclub, I just thought it'd be funny to post.:wink2::roftl:

That is a CUTE pic of him with kids!!! IT goes very well with MIKA!!!!:wub2:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, THIS is NOT Mikas daughter! My husband Garth, posted the picture on our Flickr account, and the story on SLC concerts and gigs report. I am too sick right now to figure out links. Waiting for my hubby, GARTH, to return from Boston and kids running the house??! I love my kids dearly and hubby. We all do really love Mika and his music. My daughter was the lucky kid, yes! And my pictures look ALL funny...like a star struck teenager! Anyway, I know I didn't need to explain...but if you want the story, go to the reports page! Thanks from a 34 year old mom, who only could wish Mika was the dad, haha, just kidding Garth!

**SLC report, from hubby, starts on page 41!** It is a nice story! P.S. No harm done, this thread brought a smile to me. I have a head/chest cold, I keep checking in for Official status and not much else!

Haha, I love it! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Just incase you didn't see my edit, No I didn't mind. :) All in good fun. If it ends up on a trash site..then?? But, if Mika were to have seen this and chuckled, it was all worth it! My daughter still smiles big when she sees this picture. Also, she thinks Mika is her BFF!

Cuuuuuuuute! :wub2: