The hunky monkey that is Mark Ronson

nikibella

:wub2:Ok i have just looked through all the "other" artists and cannot beleive the hunky monkey that is Mark Ronson hasn't been praised, drooled over whatever....So i have started this thread to celebrate the hottie that is Mark Ronson..Ok i kinda do not know what he does exactly (produces, and plays a guitar whilst looking pretty) But i still think he deserves a mention and a praise ..even if it's for helping Amy Winehouse with her music..So go ahead and compliment away oooh pictures will be very welcome too :wub2:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I quite like Mark Ronson. He's done a great job with Amy's song Valerie, I don't really like the original but his version rocks.:punk: And he's kind of cute too.

He's very cute..Though he looks better sporting the dishevelled/ spikey bed head look than the dodgy 50's wig he has at the moment, Is it me or does he resemble wait for it....Micheal from Grease 2????:punk:

:blush-anim-cl: Sorry but I don't find him cute/hot/attractive/good looking at all...just plain average, really.

But hey, we have a saying in Spanish "over preferences, colours were made" ...I hope it makes sense. Basically, that there are as many different preferences as colours there are.....

:blush-anim-cl: Sorry but I don't find him cute/hot/attractive/good looking at all...just plain average, really.

But hey, we have a saying in Spanish "over preferences, colours were made" ...I hope it makes sense. Basically, that there are as many different preferences as colours there are.....

Ohh yes i agree totally with your saying..

People have completely different tastes in men..would be quite strange if every woman on the Earth fancied the same man! I just see it as oooh one less person to tackle for his affections :naughty: I WISH:wub2:

:naughty: hunkeh monkeh

I love Valerie haha. He did a great job making it sound good. I listen to it a lot. and yes, he is a little bit good looking :bleh:

Just a little bit?? ...:wink2:

I just so did not understand Amy Winehouse NOT turning up to the " Valerie" Video shoot, ok i know she is screwed up...BUT..A date with Mark Ronson...hmph!

Just a little bit?? ...:wink2:

I just so did not understand Amy Winehouse NOT turning up to the " Valerie" Video shoot, ok i know she is screwed up...BUT..A date with Mark Ronson...hmph!

haha yeah. I've seen him like once so that wasn't enough time to decide :naughty:

I know!! That was sort of weird. Not a very good video haha, but it was nice seeing Mark. :das:

Ohh yes i agree totally with your saying..

People have completely different tastes in men..would be quite strange if every woman on the Earth fancied the same man! I just see it as oooh one less person to tackle for his affections :naughty: I WISH:wub2:

Strange and incredibly inconvenient, imagine the catfights:roftl: :roftl:

Strange and incredibly inconvenient, imagine the catfights:roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: I know...Thankfully me and all my friends have completely different tastes in men so we never clash when it comes to the male subject hehe