The Official MFC Friendship Bracelets thread!

phunkygal

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd love to do one with GK colors and letters, and i cold do another with the yellow and brown like listed:) Although i don't know who i'd do it for. if anybody wants to let me know:blush-anim-cl::biggrin2: . I could do the GK one my style???

Phunky, do you have a picture of what they're supposed to look like?

*calls Petra*

Petraaaaa! Have a loook! Make me a bracelet and put it in my mikamail! :tears:

*looks at letter-bead collection*

Gosh darn it, I don't have any T's. Oh well, I'll have to buy some yellow/brown-uns anyway.

You should try advertising in the mikamail thread phunky, people can easily add them into their packages :wink2:

Phunky, do you have a picture of what they're supposed to look like?

*calls Petra*

Petraaaaa! Have a loook! Make me a bracelet and put it in my mikamail! :tears:

*looks at letter-bead collection*

Gosh darn it, I don't have any T's. Oh well, I'll have to buy some yellow/brown-uns anyway.

You should try advertising in the mikamail thread phunky, people can easily add them into their packages :wink2:

no, i havent made mine yet so i dont have a piccie, but i will soon! :thumb_yello:

i'd love to do one with GK colors and letters, and i cold do another with the yellow and brown like listed:) Although i don't know who i'd do it for. if anybody wants to let me know:blush-anim-cl::biggrin2: . I could do the GK one my style???

i suppose but the reason we want uniform colors is so that everyone will sorta have the samish bracelet, of coarse i LOVE colors, but this way its sorta uni-sex and uniform. :thumb_yello:

i suppose but the reason we want uniform colors is so that everyone will sorta have the samish bracelet, of coarse i LOVE colors, but this way its sorta uni-sex and uniform. :thumb_yello:

oh yes, i love the idea of uniform ones because then you'll always know who's the MFCer, i was just talking about doing more than one. I really do love the matching MFC idea a lot!:biggrin2:

Call me Sam! :thumb_yello:

Yeah ok that'll work, but I want to get the beads before I make it "official" Iwanna get more partners too, I'll wear all the bracelets at the same time I'll be like Mika! My mom thinks I'm phyco because I purposely ordered a diet coke and a pizza....please.