BRIAN KINNEY (gale h)

Pam Travers

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God, I love Brian, and I love Brian+Justin. I don´t know a thing about the actor, and I don't intend to, since he's straight and that ruins my fantasy (I'm so pathetic:roftl: )

I'm in the middle of watching season 1, but I've seen later episodes, so don't spoil my fun by telling me how it ends (I already have a suspicion :sneaky2: )

I love how Brian (almost) always ends up reluctantly doing the right thing, even if he bitches about it all the way.

Don't tease me! I won't look, I haven't even finished watching season 1. If he's gonna suffer, I want to see it episode-by-episode:roftl:

Sorry :lmfao: It's a really good scene... of course I like it when Brian shows his feelings in scenes even if it's him about to cry. I'll stop now :naughty: Have you ever watched videos that just have clips of Brian and Justin with music in the background?

Yes, I have. But I stopped when I started properly watching the episodes, because I didn't want to spoil the fun. I've seen some awesome videos, but they show scenes from all the seasons and for once in my life I'm controlling my impatience:woot_jump:

So I guess if you wanna discuss something with me you'll have to wait. Check back in about a year, I don't have much time to watch right now so it'll be a looooong wait:naughty:

I've watched every episode exept the 10th episode of the 1st season,which I NEED to go back and watch and then I haven't finished the 5th season yet :biggrin2: Once I get the box set for my birthday I'm going to watch every single episode in order :woot_jump: