The Jonas Brothers <33333

cmc1112

You're on my myspace right? If so I'm going to put together an album on there soon. I'll probably start it today because I need to get photos uploaded on there and to my facebook before school starts.

Sure am! I'm so excited to see them :woot_jump: I want to be your friend on faceboooook!!!

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just thought id post this, its my friends bday on wednesday and shes in love with the jonas brothers, i mean IN LOVE!!!! so i bought her a book about them and made her this

Picture524-1.jpg

thats her in the bottom right picture, i took it when we were watching a scary movie:naughty:

i thought id make the allusion like shes really seeing them and screaming:roftl:

actually she has seen them in person and Nick waved at her:wub2::naughty:

i think it's pretty impressive how big they've gotten.. and i think theyre really talented too. i actually met them the other day in nyc, and i thought they were really sweet. they let me take pics with them and stuff, and i know a lot of other celebs just try to run away from fans.

Eeeee I'm seeing them THIS Sundaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk:

Sure am! I'm so excited to see them :woot_jump: I want to be your friend on faceboooook!!!

Okay sooooon soon. I just got them up on my facebook and next is myspace, but I'm moving again today to live in an apartment on my own and it doesn't have cable or internet yet.

Aw I felt so bad for them!

I wonder if someone.. :fisch: will be upset about the Kevin bit :naughty:

Aw pfff. I just felt bad because Kevin is already hated enough. : P

Oooh where are they playing?

Is it worth turning up early to meet them before a concert? I mean, do they come out and say hi?

They're playing at a fair in Vermont.

I'm going there early just so I can enter my poster in the Chevy poster contest which I STILL need to make. I've been sooo busy moving again last minute before school starts that I haven't had time to sit down for long.

I have no clue if they come out and say hi or not. I don't think they have been at the shows they've been doing in the US because they're so big here. They'd be mobbed.

This was by far the best concert.... EVER! :jawdrop:

Soooo many songs..... flips... surprises.... and lasers.... oh my gosh and there was TONS of fire too! It was incredible!

I went and preordered Demi Lovato's new CD for $20 AND I got to meet her and have my photo taken with her! Then I got to meet Big Rob, the Jobros body guard that raps during Burnin' Up. I walked up to him and he said hi and I said "are hugs overrated?" Then it hit him, he realized where I got that from and laughed and we hugged and had our photo taken. Oh gosh he's awesome and he was having a BLAST having fans of his own. It was so freaking adorable!

I didn't get to meet the boys though but I DID get them to wavy twice! The people around me didn't really seem to be in the clapping, waving and jumping mood... but I sure was! Joe was at the end of the catwalk and I started waving and he was looking over in my direction for quite some time and waved. Then the three of them got on separate platforms and were raised into the air and some lights were shown onto us so they could see us and I was looking at Kevin and jumping and waving frantically and he waved in my direction too. :wub2:

For being like 16 rows back... wow I was SO stinking close! *dies* It was just... wow....

AND I forgot to mention!

RIGHT as the Jobros went off stage fireworks were set off! :shocked: I kid you not, they had fireworks going for about I dunno maybe 5ish minutes and then a HUGE grand finale. I've never heard of a concert having fireworks right after.

AND I forgot to mention!

RIGHT as the Jobros went off stage fireworks were set off! :shocked: I kid you not, they had fireworks going for about I dunno maybe 5ish minutes and then a HUGE grand finale. I've never heard of a concert having fireworks right after.

Wow, you must have had a great time! BTW Mika had fireworks at the end of his concert in Lebanon. But I don't want to ruin this thread by talking about Mika:bleh:

Soooo many songs..... flips... surprises.... and lasers.... oh my gosh and there was TONS of fire too! It was incredible!

I went and preordered Demi Lovato's new CD for $20 AND I got to meet her and have my photo taken with her! Then I got to meet Big Rob, the Jobros body guard that raps during Burnin' Up. I walked up to him and he said hi and I said "are hugs overrated?" Then it hit him, he realized where I got that from and laughed and we hugged and had our photo taken. Oh gosh he's awesome and he was having a BLAST having fans of his own. It was so freaking adorable!

I didn't get to meet the boys though but I DID get them to wavy twice! The people around me didn't really seem to be in the clapping, waving and jumping mood... but I sure was! Joe was at the end of the catwalk and I started waving and he was looking over in my direction for quite some time and waved. Then the three of them got on separate platforms and were raised into the air and some lights were shown onto us so they could see us and I was looking at Kevin and jumping and waving frantically and he waved in my direction too. :wub2:

For being like 16 rows back... wow I was SO stinking close! *dies* It was just... wow....

Yay, that's so awesome! Kevin waved at you...awwww! :) I'm so happy for you.

AND I forgot to mention!

Omg wow! Sounds like you had an AMAZING time! Aww Joe and Kev waved at you. And you got a hug from Big Rob:punk: Im so jelous.

:shocked:And fireworks too! Wow they sound like they know how to put on a good show.

Wow it sounds amazing!! Fireworks would have been perfect... I love fireworks

The fireworks were awesome!

Wow, you must have had a great time! BTW Mika had fireworks at the end of his concert in Lebanon. But I don't want to ruin this thread by talking about Mika

Haha that's okay! I've just never heard of a concert having fireworks after.

Yay, that's so awesome! Kevin waved at you...awwww! :) I'm so happy for you.

I swear him and Joe both did. There might have been a couple of other people waving somewhere around me but the people that were right near me weren't so I went ahead.

I also took quite a few videos and in one... oh gosh I totally forgot about my camera but you can hear me screaming "KEVIN!!!!" I'm such a fan girl. :lmfao:

Omg wow! Sounds like you had an AMAZING time! Aww Joe and Kev waved at you. And you got a hug from Big Rob:punk: Im so jelous.

:shocked:And fireworks too! Wow they sound like they know how to put on a good show.

The hardest person to get to wave was Kevin because he had his hands on the guitar most of the time. :naughty: It was so sweet though. They were doing umm I can't remember which song right now but the ending goes "if I couldn't see those eyes." They were being lifted high up into the air and they sang, "if I couldn't see" then they paused and lights were shown onto us and they just looked at us for a while and then sang "eyes." That's when I got a wave from Kevin. :wub2:

Big Rob... oh gosh he's like a huge teddy bear! He was SOOO nice. My mom was watching him while I was meeting Demi and she said that he was having a blast having his own fans and taking pics with them. It was adorable. I want to hug him again and I can't believe I made him laugh aww! :wub2:

The hardest person to get to wave was Kevin because he had his hands on the guitar most of the time. :naughty: It was so sweet though. They were doing umm I can't remember which song right now but the ending goes "if I couldn't see those eyes." They were being lifted high up into the air and they sang, "if I couldn't see" then they paused and lights were shown onto us and they just looked at us for a while and then sang "eyes." That's when I got a wave from Kevin. :wub2:

Big Rob... oh gosh he's like a huge teddy bear! He was SOOO nice. My mom was watching him while I was meeting Demi and she said that he was having a blast having his own fans and taking pics with them. It was adorable. I want to hug him again and I can't believe I made him laugh aww! :wub2:

Ohh thats Hello Beautiful. I love that song. I bet its amazing live:wub2: Oh did they play all of the new ones too? I just downloaded them yesterday and have kinda been listening to them all day.

And another thing, I have quite a few pictures but I need to resize them. I also start college tomorrow and I don't have any internet until the 11th so I'm having to bum wifi off of a laundry mat....... so getting pics up will be slow.

Aww I bet they're realy good, and you were a Lot closer this time:naughty: