Florida MFC DAY in Fort Lauderdale

HollyD

i'm not cranky lol.

i'm waiting for my friend to get here, so we can hang out for like 2 hours before i go to work.

oh ok:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: I need something.

Can you please get me bracelets and necklaces. I NEED THEM NOW!!!!!!!!

just kidding:thumb_yello: :naughty:

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha lmao! so lucy when is this next meet up gonna be? and where?

I would LOVE to meet BEFORE we go to FLORIDA?? with you, ada and my sweet pie JESS. Didn't we mention NYC before?? It is all up to you guys. I will make myself available. btw, I have not seen ADA for a while on here.:blink: Is she ok?

i was watching "freddie mercury:the magic remixed just now. i think i like freddie mercury...ya. i really don't see mika in him but whatevers.

they showed a clip of robbie williams singing "we will rock you" at some kind of festival, and there must have been 50,000 people all clapping. it was insane!!

I would LOVE to meet BEFORE we go to FLORIDA?? with you, ada and my sweet pie JESS. Didn't we mention NYC before?? It is all up to you guys. I will make myself available. btw, I have not seen ADA for a while on here.:blink: Is she ok?

yeah me neither!:blink: i have been texting her so i think she is alright lol

hmmm lets think of somewhere

omg we better start planning! i though we had a good 3 weekends before we go down to florida! i guess not!:boxed:

What about next weekend?? In NYC?? We just need the ok from ADA and JESS.

LUCY....I am so jealous of your default pic

I LOVE IT!!!!!

:naughty:

Hey, you wouldn't let me take a picture with you! :tears:

I WISH JESS COULD COME :tears:

I do too. :crybaby: It sounds like it's going to be so much fun! Oh well..I'll be there in spirit, remember that! haha I'm so cheesy.

i know! :tears: maybe i will stuff her in my carry on and just tell security she is a pretzel

I hope your suitcase is big enough. I better start taking some yoga classes so I can get flexible enough for that.:naughty:

I would LOVE to meet BEFORE we go to FLORIDA?? with you' date=' ada and my sweet pie JESS. Didn't we mention NYC before?? It is all up to you guys. I will make myself available. btw, I have not seen ADA for a while on here.Is she ok?[/quote']

Ada has a boooooooooyfriend!:biggrin2:

And I'm pretty sure I'll be free next Saturday.

I was talking to Ada about this last night, she said she had plans with her friends but would break them off for us any day. haha And that NY shouldn't be a problem. But I'd like her to get her butt on here to confirm this.

i was watching "freddie mercury:the magic remixed just now. i think i like freddie mercury...ya. i really don't see mika in him but whatevers.

they showed a clip of robbie williams singing "we will rock you" at some kind of festival, and there must have been 50,000 people all clapping. it was insane!!

Muahaha. Holly, we've converted her! And I don't see Mika in Freddie either. Or vice versa.

:naughty:

FONT]

Ada has a boooooooooyfriend!:biggrin2:

And I'm pretty sure I'll be free next Saturday.

I was talking to Ada about this last night, she said she had plans with her friends but would break them off for us any day. haha And that NY shouldn't be a problem. But I'd like her to get her butt on here to confirm this.

WOW!!! She forgot about MIKA???:sneaky2:

Cool Jess!!!! We can leave together to NYC if you want??

Now we just need ADA to say ok!

WOW!!! She forgot about MIKA???:sneaky2:

Cool Jess!!!! We can leave together to NYC if you want??

Now we just need ADA to say ok!

Naw, she still asks me about the officialness every time I talk to her. And she was asking about you, Holly, and Aimee yesterday.

Sure! :biggrin2: Take the train over together?

We still need a location, don't we?:naughty: I hope it doesn't rain next weekend then!

Yea, I'll try to get her on here..

Naw, she still asks me about the officialness every time I talk to her. And she was asking about you, Holly, and Aimee yesterday.

We still need a location, don't we?:naughty: I hope it doesn't rain next weekend then!

I know!! The last two time we have met; it rains!!! We need a sunny day!!!!

no it says its gonna be 54 degrees and sunny!:punk:

FINALLY

I am logged in! :boxed:

I have not been able to get in ............in FOREVER :sneaky2:

Now I have some catching up to do in the midst of work :lmao:

:lmfao:

Someone in my office is eating fried fish and OMFG!!!! the smell is killing:puke: