Florida MFC DAY in Fort Lauderdale

HollyD

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was watching "freddie mercury:the magic remixed just now. i think i like freddie mercury...ya. i really don't see mika in him but whatevers.

they showed a clip of robbie williams singing "we will rock you" at some kind of festival, and there must have been 50,000 people all clapping. it was insane!!

OMG Alex...I am impressed! First of all you are judging by 80's Freddie....

you need to take it back!!!! 70's Freddie is where you find the magic.... and once you have found it, you can see it even in 80's Freddie! Sometimes when I look at Mika - I swear I am looking at Freddie. THIS IS SOMETHING YOU WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND unless you *got it* and you don't YET! It is NOT that I think Freddie and Mika look alike although I do but in a way you wouldn't get...... but anyways a HARD CORE QUEEN can feel it! If ever someone has had the spirit of another MIKA has Freddie's spirit! Or should I say Freddie's spirit lives on through Mika! **** - don't get me started about Freddie - cause I will NEVER stop! Anyways when I met Mika my heart was cabelling cause it was like standing in front of Freddie! NEVER MIND I am just confusing you.....

you need to take it back!!!! 70's Freddie is where you find the magic.... and once you have found it, you can see it even in 80's Freddie! Sometimes when I look at Mika - I swear I am looking at Freddie. THIS IS SOMETHING YOU WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND unless you *got it* and you don't YET! It is NOT that I think Freddie and Mika look alike although I do but in a way you wouldn't get...... but anyways a HARD CORE QUEEN can feel it! If ever someone has had the spirit of another MIKA has Freddie's spirit! Or should I say Freddie's spirit lives on through Mika! **** - don't get me started about Freddie - cause I will NEVER stop! Anyways when I met Mika my heart was cabelling cause it was like standing in front of Freddie! NEVER MIND I am just confusing you.....

I'm not ALEX and I'm confused. LOL

For me they're too different people.

I agree, Freddie knew how to put on an amazing show and was good with the whole theatrical element, and so is Mika, but that's pretty much it to me.

Yes, I do see some similarities, but when it comes to the music, I think they're very different. They had different ways of expressing themselves through their music, but both do it beautifully.

They're vocals really aren't the same to me. I only hear some little similarities, but I can hear more similarities between Mika and Prince vocally.

For me they're too different people.

I agree, Freddie knew how to put on an amazing show and was good with the whole theatrical element, and so is Mika, but that's pretty much it to me.

Yes, I do see some similarities, but when it comes to the music, I think they're very different. They had different ways of expressing themselves through their music, but both do it beautifully.

They're vocals really aren't the same to me. I only hear some little similarities, but I can hear more similarities between Mika and Prince vocally.

It is not on that level.....

it is SO MUCH deeper then that....

not to say Mika looks like Freddie

or Mika sings like Freddie or

Mika sounds like Freddie or Mika and Freddie

are similar showmen.... no no no! Even I would say no to

these things!

It is so much more - and it is NOT A COMPARISON, like oh they sound alike

I guess it is one of those things............

If you don't see it and *get it* you never will!

It is not on that level.....

it is SO MUCH deeper then that....

not to say Mika looks like Freddie

or Mika sings like Freddie or

Mika sounds like Freddie or Mika and Freddie

are similar showmen.... no no no! Even I would say no to

these things!

It is so much more - and it is NOT A COMPARISON, like oh they sound alike

I guess it is one of those things............

If you don't see it and *get it* you never will!

I guess so. haha I was shocked for a second and thought I was living in denial.:naughty:

My sister is always like, "You just like Mika because he sounds like Freddie Mercury.":blink: What would she know? She's not even a Queen fan.

Is it more the feelings they give you? Like that joy you get from listening to their music? And from seeing them, hearing mentions of them? Or am I still not getting it? xD

I guess so. haha I was shocked for a second and thought I was living in denial.:naughty:

My sister is always like, "You just like Mika because he sounds like Freddie Mercury.":blink: What would she know? She's not even a Queen fan.

Is it more the feelings they give you? Like that joy you get from listening to their music? And from seeing them, hearing mentions of them? Or am I still not getting it? xD

YEP!!! It is the feeling they GIVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO....you are still not getting it!

Well this is getting frustrating!:roftl:

I'm so curious..

But I don't get it. haha

Oh well.

How is your neck Holly?

Don't change the subject :sneaky2:

JUST KIDDING! I am cranky cause my neck is still BAD... I cannot turn my head!

Jess have you ever seen, "The Untold Story"?

Don't change the subject :sneaky2:

JUST KIDDING! I am cranky cause my neck is still BAD... I cannot turn my head!

Jess have you ever seen, "The Untold Story"?

:boxed::naughty:

Aww. :huglove: Still? Has there at least been an improvement?

Hmm..no..what is that?:blink:

:boxed::naughty:

Aww. :huglove: Still? Has there at least been an improvement?

Hmm..no..what is that?:blink:

I am sure there has been improvement BUT I am still suffereing beyond beleif!

It is a documentry about Freddie from birth to death :wub2:

It is the most beautiful/tragic thing I have ever seen!

:roftl: I meant people would stop replying to me. haha It seemed like the were done with it. But we could keep it going, you know how much I love Freddie!:wink2:

I love Freddie more :sneaky2: