Florida MFC DAY in Fort Lauderdale

HollyD

That's why Jess and me ONLY talk about MIKA. We don't confuse ourselves!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Pretty much, but we always find something new!:roftl:

I can't believe we spent two hours talking about him in your car in front of my house. :lmao: Weren't you supposed to be home early? I think I went inside and it was nine!

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much, but we always find something new!:roftl:

I can't believe we spent two hours talking about him in your car in front of my house. :lmao: Weren't you supposed to be home early? I think I went inside and it was nine!

Sounds like me and Alex! We talked about Mika for an entire day! From morning till night! Not to mention the plane ride to NYC! :naughty:

I am sure there has been improvement BUT I am still suffereing beyond beleif!

It is a documentry about Freddie from birth to death :wub2:

It is the most beautiful/tragic thing I have ever seen!

Aww. =/ hope it gets better by your partyyy! haha I'm sure it will..how long has it been now?

Oh, is that the one they showed on tv a while ago? I couldn't watch it because I don't get that channel. :thumbdown: Have you read Mercury And Me?

I love Freddie more :sneaky2:

Lets not go there.:mf_rosetinted:

What are you talking about Lucy even MIKA could confuse yall :roftl:

Hahaha, I think we even talked about how confusing he was! xD

Sounds like me and Alex! We talked about Mika for an entire day! From morning till night! Not to mention the plane ride to NYC! :naughty:

It's amazing how much we can talk about him and find something new to talk about every time. I'd normally get bored.:naughty:

Aww. =/ hope it gets better by your partyyy! haha I'm sure it will..how long has it been now?

Oh, is that the one they showed on tv a while ago? I couldn't watch it because I don't get that channel. :thumbdown: Have you read Mercury And Me?

Lets not go there.:mf_rosetinted:

Thank you darling! And it has been three weeks since my surgery!

I have not read that one! And no this one was never on t.v.

............WHY cause you know I win!

Let me just tell you that the first time I ever saw Freddie I was 5 years old and I thought I was gonna DIE! He was the MOST beautiful thing I had ever seen..... and YES he was wearing white spandex :naughty:

Thank you darling! And it has been three weeks since my surgery!

I have not read that one! And no this one was never on t.v.

............WHY cause you know I win!

Oh.:blink: Is it a DVD? I haven't seen it anywhere..hmm..*googles*

In your dreams, I just wouldn't want you to feel bad.:naughty:

Let me just tell you that the first time I ever saw Freddie I was 5 years old and I thought I was gonna DIE! He was the MOST beautiful thing I had ever seen..... and YES he was wearing white spandex :naughty:

The first time I ever remember seeing Freddie I was fourteen and..he creeped me out.:lmao: I think I start out hating every musician I've ever liked! Except for The Beatles.

So mi padre says that if when he goes down this week, if he finds an AMAZING house (he's looking at houses down there again!) then we can go down for the paaarrrty to show it to my mom the house. I think i might have to bribe out relator somehow lol. But either way, soon i'll be able to go down more when we do have a house there. :roftl::wink2:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :yay: omg omg i am sooo excited now!!!!!!! lauralai ur dad better find a nice house lol!

o and i got the bracelet stuff you would not believe how hard it is to find brown beads hahahaaha

yah i hope sooo!!!!! i'm not going to get my hopes up though:(

i got the bracelet stuff too! i ended up getting brown wooden ones and gold ones (the true yellows were all icky looking.....) Should i show you before i send it to make sure you like it???!

yah i hope sooo!!!!! i'm not going to get my hopes up though:(

i got the bracelet stuff too! i ended up getting brown wooden ones and gold ones (the true yellows were all icky looking.....) Should i show you before i send it to make sure you like it???!

no its ok:wink2: lol i am making urs as i type this hehehe i got u yellow clearish ones and brown clearish ones:wink2: do u want me to show u before i send it to u

no its ok:wink2: lol i am making urs as i type this hehehe i got u yellow clearish ones and brown clearish ones:wink2: do u want me to show u before i send it to u

i dunno, i have yours done (i just need to put the little clasp thing on) don't show me and i wont show you! haha. it says I *then a little heart* mika.

You have a nice screen name for this! haha. how big around is your wrist though?

i dunno, i have yours done (i just need to put the little clasp thing on) don't show me and i wont show you! haha. it says I *then a little heart* mika.

You have a nice screen name for this! haha. how big around is your wrist though?

14 cm how big is urs???

YAY! ok i just finished ur mfc one and gonna move onto ur surprise one!

yay!!

okay, so i decided to make violet a bit lighter than purple, just to distinguish the two. oooo! i just finished! i really like these colors, i went and got new ones and i like these better than the ones i used to make my GK one, i may have to make myself a new one! lol.