Florida MFC DAY in Fort Lauderdale

HollyD

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT :sneaky2:

YOU SO SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE... well, in the Terminal 5 Greatest Pics thread! :roftl:

there's a greatest pics thread?!?! where!? i have the bestest pics!

I will e-mail you Alex and tell you ALL about it....... it is going to take ALL of the troops to pull it off! :naughty:

oooh. i'm excited... i hope it's a scheme to kidnapcontact mika.

ALEX where have you been...we haven't seen you in FOREVER! :blink:

honestly, i have no idea where i've been....what day is it?

on april 9th, i was on the phone with a friend, i was trying to countdown to something, and i say "well, it's either april 5, or 7, sooo...." and she says "alex, welcome to april 9th". it's so hard to keep track of what day it is.

the week of the meet-up, i'm going to a concert, so that week will be the 2nd best week of my life.

the week of the meet-up, i'm going to a concert, so that week will be the 2nd best week of my life.[/color][/size][/font]

Aaahhhh..I am going to a concert next weekend... and then on the Thursday of the Meet Up another one!!!! We are gonna be SO busy!!!!!! Is that when you are going to see Panic! at the disco>

Aaahhhh..I am going to a concert next weekend... and then on the Thursday of the Meet Up another one!!!! We are gonna be SO busy!!!!!! Is that when you are going to see Panic! at the disco>

ya, i see them that wednesday....which is also my last day of school before finals :biggrin:.

then in june, i go back to miami for another concert....honestly....this is turning out to be the best year of my life. :wub2:

and i found the picture thread....i'm going over it now, and will start posting!

ya, i see them that wednesday....which is also my last day of school before finals :biggrin:.

then in june, i go back to miami for another concert....honestly....this is turning out to be the best year of my life. :wub2:

and i found the picture thread....i'm going over it now, and will start posting!

That is funny you are going to a concert that Wednesday and I am going to one Thursday!!!! What an amazing WEEK that is going to be for us!!!! And of course the BEST part is going to see all of our peeps from NYC!!!!! :punk:

wow thats so weird i am seeing a concert the may 2nd! like a week after u guys see urs!!!!! :shocked:

OMG...we are some concert going freaks! Alex is going the week of and so am I...... I WISH WE WERE GOING TO SEE MIKA :das: