Florida MFC DAY in Fort Lauderdale

HollyD

same:tears:

I know.....you know- it just isn't the same......after seeing Mika' date=' everything else is just so insignificant!!!!!! Normally I would be so EXCITED and bouncing off the walls..............BUT - I am like okay, we're going to a concert yay....in my head I am like OH MY MIKA :tears:

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know.....you know- it just isn't the same......after seeing Mika, everything else is just so insignificant!!!!!! Normally I would be so EXCITED and bouncing off the walls..............BUT - I am like okay, we're going to a concert yay....in my head I am like OH MY MIKA :tears:

i kind of didnt want to go to the concert because i wanted all my first concerts to be mika concerts lol but i didnt want to miss it because i new in the end i would regret it and the tix were only 20 dollars

i kind of didnt want to go to the concert because i wanted all my first concerts to be mika concerts lol but i didnt want to miss it because i new in the end i would regret it and the tix were only 20 dollars

Yeah....well' date=' I have had my tickets since WAY b-e-f-o-r-e Mika even announced his North American Dodgy Holiday Tour!!! Now we have already waiting in dire anticipation....been to the show...and now two months later - and my concert is not until next weekend! Aaaahhhhhh I miss MIKA :boxed:

Yeah....well, I have had my tickets since WAY b-e-f-o-r-e Mika even announced his North American Dodgy Holiday Tour!!! Now we have already waiting in dire anticipation....been to the show...and now two months later - and my concert is not until next weekend! Aaaahhhhhh I miss MIKA :boxed:

I WISH U COULD COME TO THE ONES THIS SUMMER :tears:

I WISH U COULD COME TO THE ONES THIS SUMMER :tears:

AIMEE - I would give my right arm....no I need that one.....MY LEFT arm to go to the ones this summer..... I AM GOING TO CRY NOW :sneaky2:

what concert? and do u have good seats?

One Night of Queen...... THE BEST Queen tribute band from London......

and YEAH - front row.....WITHOUT having to queue for 15 hours! :naughty:

I know.....you know- it just isn't the same......after seeing Mika, everything else is just so insignificant!!!!!! Normally I would be so EXCITED and bouncing off the walls..............BUT - I am like okay, we're going to a concert yay....in my head I am like OH MY MIKA :tears:

I wish I could go to other concerts. Mostly MIKA of course. I wanted to Katy Perry but she sold out!!! and then I want to see the Backstreet Boys and Leona Lewis. I NEED to keep myself busy until MIKA returns!!! otherwise, I'll go NUTS:insane: :insane:

I wish I could go to other concerts. Mostly MIKA of course. I wanted to Katy Perry but she sold out!!! and then I want to see the Backstreet Boys and Leona Lewis. I NEED to keep myself busy until MIKA returns!!! otherwise, I'll go NUTS:insane: :insane:

ooooooooooo leona lewis is on tour! lucy wanna go with me if we can get tickets!

.....I think it is a little too late for that :mf_rosetinted:

:huglove:

i was about to go to katy perry and kate nash and adele and my parents were willing since the tix were only like 15 because no one knows them in the us YET but u have to be 18 or 21 or older:thumbdown: :sneaky2:

i love liking singers from other countries not only because there songs are better but when they come to the us there tix are really cheap and usually more personal concerts

i love liking singers from other countries not only because there songs are better but when they come to the us there tix are really cheap and usually more personal concerts

SO TRUE :wub2:

i was about to go to katy perry and kate nash and adele and my parents were willing since the tix were only like 15 because no one knows them in the us YET but u have to be 18 or 21 or older:thumbdown: :sneaky2:

I totally agree with you!!!!

CRAZY people can spot other CRAZY people a mile away!!!!! :insane:

specially for MIKA!!

My co-worker Renee is making me a drawing with MIKA's stuff!!! Isn't that sweet!! She is liking him already!! Her fav song is Billy Brown and Erase!!!!

specially for MIKA!!

My co-worker Renee is making me a drawing with MIKA's stuff!!! Isn't that sweet!! She is liking him already!! Her fav song is Billy Brown and Erase!!!!

LUCY YOU HIT 2,000 :woot_jump:

my dad didn't like any of the houses in florida. i'm not going to be able to goooo:tears:

play a song for me. i can photoshop myself into some pics too.:tears::angel_not::tears:

We will keep you there in spirit..... WHAT is your fave song????