Florida MFC DAY in Fort Lauderdale

HollyD

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

people actually recognized him? :naughty:

oh well. his fans think he could have another hit if he pretended to be mika.:naughty:

hahaha I KNOW! my sisters and mom saw him last year on nbc and he sung bad day last so people would have to stay! hahaha lol they also said that no one liked any of his other songs and no one clapped for the other ones lol

hahaha I KNOW! my sisters and mom saw him last year on nbc and he sung bad day last so people would have to stay! hahaha lol they also said that no one liked any of his other songs and no one clapped for the other ones lol

I really like his music!!!! At least for me he sounds pretty good:thumb_yello:

man i wish i could go:sneaky2: :tears: and i live like three hours away too grrrr.....:sneaky2:

make sure you guys have fun during lollipop for me:blush-anim-cl:

We will!!! just for YOU:cheerful_h4h: :cheerful_h4h: :cheerful_h4h:

man i wish i could go:sneaky2: :tears: and i live like three hours away too grrrr.....:sneaky2:

make sure you guys have fun during lollipop for me:blush-anim-cl: :cheerful_h4h::yay:

Aaaahhhh! I am over 2 hours away myself! Too bad you cannot join us! Two girls are flying in from NYC! There are even more Floridians in the MFC than I thought....yet still they cannot come :thumbdown:

Maybe you can come to the next one!!!!!! We will do a round in your honor.... what is your fave song?

Aaaahhhh! I am over 2 hours away myself! Too bad you cannot join us! Two girls are flying in from NYC! There are even more Floridians in the MFC than I thought....yet still they cannot come :thumbdown:

Maybe you can come to the next one!!!!!! We will do a round in your honor.... what is your fave song?

Lollipop:naughty: thank you:wub2: