Florida MFC DAY in Fort Lauderdale

HollyD

wtf! i wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRR Y CANT I LIVE IN NJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sneaky2:

i wouldnt be able to go any way since i am leaving for florida saturday!:punk:

I know' date=' we wanted you to come but you just [i']had[/i] to leave for Florida this weekend. :thumbdown:

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, we wanted you to come but you just had to leave for Florida this weekend. :thumbdown:

hahaha i know going to florida is gonna be such a pain in the arse:naughty: i mean tanning by the beach, swimming, no school, sun, meeting up with mfcers, meeting my brother (this one will actually be a pain hahaha)... SUCH A PAIN IN THE ARSE:naughty:

hahaha i know going to florida is gonna be such a pain in the arse:naughty: i mean tanning by the beach' date=' swimming, no school, sun, meeting up with mfcers, meeting my brother (this one will actually be a pain hahaha)... SUCH A PAIN IN THE ARSE:naughty:[/quote']

Good thing I don't like the beach and don't tan..:mf_rosetinted:

And look at that....carnival's canceled. xD

Ada has to celebrate Passover and Lucy's got something else going on.

Oh well, we're probably going to go to this huge one for the fourth of July and you could join us then.:wink2:

Oh well, we're probably going to go to this huge one for the fourth of July and you could join us then.:wink2:

oooooooooo i would just love to go except the 5th of july i am going to the arras festival and seeing mika... AWWWWW SHUCKS *snaps finger*:naughty:

:lmfao: You are naughty!!!!

By the way,be nice to your mom tonight!! Don't scare her ok. lol

TOO BAD he obviously did not read that post, LUCY! Cause guess what.... I went to take my pills last night right before bed...and they snuck out of the room...and hid...and then SCARED me! I SCREAMED bloody murder! I am sure if we HAD neighbors they would have called 911 and said someone was being murdered! :sneaky2:

TOO BAD he obviously did not read that post, LUCY! Cause guess what.... I went to take my pills last night right before bed...and they snuck out of the room...and hid...and then SCARED me! I SCREAMED bloody murder! I am sure if we HAD neighbors they would have called 911 and said someone was being murdered! :sneaky2:

OMG!!!!!:naughty: Well is not funny but is kind of funny !!!!!

oooooooooo i would just love to go except the 5th of july i am going to the arras festival and seeing mika... AWWWWW SHUCKS *snaps finger*:naughty:

YOU BETTER ENJOY AND SCREAM FOR ALL OF US WHO CAN'T GO!!!!:thumb_yello:

I AM SORRY JESS!! I JUST NEED SOME TO GET SOME THINGS DONE BEFORE NEXT WEEK.

OMG IT IS SO CLOSE!!!!! i am leaving for florida tomorow!!!!!! specifically 6 am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!

btw i am not sure if i will be able to have a computer in florida so someone please post the place and time and where we will meet and everything i will call alex or holly or lucy when i arrive :wink2:

OMG IT IS SO CLOSE!!!!! i am leaving for florida tomorow!!!!!! specifically 6 am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!

btw i am not sure if i will be able to have a computer in florida so someone please post the place and time and where we will meet and everything i will call alex or holly or lucy when i arrive :wink2:

YES PLEASE!!!

have a save trip!!!!

See you next Saturday!!!!!:woot_jump: :woot_jump: