Mika goes to India!

babspanky

lol, wat?? fries repulsive??!? come on :mf_rosetinted:

no, fries are delicious, as long as you don't think about what they've been fried inlol. dipping them in mayo sounds a bit.......ermmmm

am i missing something!!!?? pffft

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they do it in quebec.

I prefer mayotard.

hmm, never tried it. we use ketchup most of the time. a few of my friends do mustard, one does mustard and ketchup----yet i've never heard it called mayotard, thats amazing, i might have to try that just so i can say it :naughty:

no really, thats amazing.

hmm, never tried it. we use ketchup most of the time. a few of my friends do mustard, one does mustard and ketchup----yet i've never heard it called mayotard, thats amazing, i might have to try that just so i can say it :naughty:

no really, thats amazing.

Mustard+Mayo= mayotard.

:wub2:

oh it's good! i dip my fries in mayo all the time. lots of people do it.

could that be a french thing? i don't know.

oh i know why i haven't had it! my parents are health freaks and they wont buy real mayo, so its slightly nasty. And whenever you go out to eat, they always have ketchup and mustard, but you have to ask for mayo, or sometimes they don't have it. Strange. Where are you all from? I'm in michigan, kind of close to montreal.

oh it's good! i dip my fries in mayo all the time. lots of people do it.

could that be a french thing? i don't know.

yeah when i went to QC they had it at the chateau we stayed at, and when you ask for it in the city they'll give it to you but look disgusted doing so

no, fries are delicious, as long as you don't think about what they've been fried inlol.

lmao@what they've been fried in...hey i only have mine fried in vegetal oil and about mayo i used one made without eggs, yeah you should try and i think your parents would appreciate it too :naughty:

Fries and mayo is excellent but have you tried poutine (all of my Canadian sisters and brothers will know what I am speaking of) Fries.....cheese curds (picture hard mozza cheese chunks) and gravy. A heart attack on a plate but ohhhhh soooo tasty!

Unless you one day find yourself allergic to gluten and cannot have gravy any longer (that was a pity party for myself).

no, fries are delicious, as long as you don't think about what they've been fried inlol. dipping them in mayo sounds a bit.......ermmmm

am i missing something!!!?? pffft

At my school they fry ours fries on fish oil sometimes. It's so nasty! :shocked: I make not to eat them if they've had fish earlier in the week.

Fries and mayo is excellent but have you tried poutine (all of my Canadian sisters and brothers will know what I am speaking of) Fries.....cheese curds (picture hard mozza cheese chunks) and gravy. A heart attack on a plate but ohhhhh soooo tasty!

Unless you one day find yourself allergic to gluten and cannot have gravy any longer (that was a pity party for myself).

yeah i have tried, it's excellent.

hey and i dont no if mika is allergic or anything to gluten but he eats wheat free bread:naughty:

lmao@what they've been fried in...hey i only have mine fried in vegetal oil and about mayo i used one made without eggs, yeah you should try and i think your parents would appreciate it too :naughty:

oh, i should try that! Do you use ketchup as well where you are? or just mayo...?My friends will think i've gone nutter, lol......oh wait too late, they already do, so i might as well! :naughty:

At my school they fry ours fries on fish oil sometimes. It's so nasty! :shocked: I make not to eat them if they've had fish earlier in the week.

OMG i'm so sorry, thats disgusting! I HATE fish though, even though they're supposed to be good for you, i've never wanted anything to do with em, it makes me gag ick. thats gotta smell horrible too, you should bring fabreeze lol. I've thought about bringing fabreeze to school before and casually spray it on people who smell bad lol.

omg you're form NF!?!?!:shocked: my grandfather grew up there and i have my family reunion there every summer!!!!!!!! i love niaga :wub2:

oh, i should try that! Do you use ketchup as well where you are? or just mayo...?My friends will think i've gone nutter, lol......oh wait too late, they already do, so i might as well! :naughty:

OMG i'm so sorry, thats disgusting! I HATE fish though, even though they're supposed to be good for you, i've never wanted anything to do with em, it makes me gag ick. thats gotta smell horrible too, you should bring fabreeze lol. I've thought about bringing fabreeze to school before and casually spray it on people who smell bad lol.

:roftl: AHAHA! You should! That would be hilarious. I need to do that next week.:naughty:

Yeah, the text came from the paper's website, but the whole page was laid out from scratch. We wanted it to look real.

Actually even I didn't know that! I thought you got a copy of that paper and scanned it for real, then added the article. That explains why there were no bylines though. I was wondering about that.

Awesome job making the scan look real, Christine!

--Jack

yeah people use ketchup where i am, i just dont that much, sometimes i just put salt actually or estragon or curry but that's just me you know:naughty:

lmao@fabreeze, yeah do it!!! ok?? then report here what happened:naughty:

i love fish btw haha!!

Good work girls :naughty: .

I had so much fun reading this thread earlier on today..I wasn't fooled (btw, 'Mika's favourite Indian dish' OLOR PILAF does not exist :wink2: ) but I didn't guess that so many people were in on it, I thought it was a babspanky solo effort although Christine and Jack's posts were a bit shifty at times :roftl: Scut had me fooled completely with her Aussie effrontery though!!!

Excellent stuff, thanks.

yeah people use ketchup where i am, i just dont that much, sometimes i just put salt actually or estragon or curry but that's just me you know:naughty:

lmao@fabreeze, yeah do it!!! ok?? then report here what happened:naughty:

i love fish btw haha!!

goodness, now i have all these new things to try!

I think i will. I'll just spray them when they aren't looking and then their feelings wont be hurt AND everybody around them will be much happier:) Like my friend Brad, he's a great guy, but he smells like **** sometimes (i had to take a final exam sitting behind him, don't wont to repeat the experience) so i think i will try it out on him first.:wink2: I'll let you know how it works, hay, i could start a revolution!

I just don't like everything fishy. Especially sushi, even cali rolls. its the seaweed. anything fishy like that is not for me. But i know most people love sushi, so i guess i'm just weird. maybe i was scarred somehow with fish in my childhood and don't remmber....