babspanky

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So it wasn't more than a stupid joke?

Actually, Kelzy's joke is much much better, you know why? 'cause it was a joke all the time, and there were not people deluded with that

I would be happy for him the day Mika could do a travel like that. Seems that you wouldn't, 'cause you think it's funny enough to joke about

The idea of an April fool's joke is that you delude people, isn't it?

Mika was already in India in Dec 06 and I believe since then he has travelled a lot, both for work and leisure purposes.

Myself, I haven't had a proper holiday, for about three years because of lack of cash.

I don't think Mika has this problem. In fact I am pretty sure Mika leads an easier life than most regular people, so yes, I think it's funny to joke that he went to India on a sabbatical. No harm done to Mika or anyone else.

Mika enjoyed it anyway. :wink2:

Oh that would have been the icing on the cake. :lmfao:

it would have been perfect :roftl:

imagine if they'd pick up that story and mika read it...

he'd wonder where on earth the tabloid got that info from,

not knowing that his own fanclub started the whole thing! :naughty:

Mine too. But Pam Travers coming out of the blue and claiming that there was a blog somewhere on the internet with real photos of him doing yoga in India was just as good. :naughty:

Oh that was ****ing hilarious :lmfao: She had her momemts, Pam.

Mine too. But Pam Travers coming out of the blue and claiming that there was a blog somewhere on the internet with real photos of him doing yoga in India was just as good. :naughty:

i remember that! she even had a picture to support her finds

:naughty:

well I cant find anything about this online so therefore its an April Fools joke. I can find the paper but not that article. (I aint buying it just yet guys):naughty:

unfortunately i think it's not:thumbdown:

you know that famous quote "the more i see of humans the more I admire dogs"...well, that's how i feel right now...

i've been looking around the net for some info, i do practize some kind of hindouist methods myself and i wanted to know more about mika's retreat since i found this amazing etc.etc. ayway i found this blog...i'm not sure if i understand correctly, if those people are paparazzi or fans but anyway (god knows how) they knew about mika's indian travel and they reserved a place in the same^place of pilgrimage... i waont post the name of the blog or anything because they have a lot of stolen pics of more or less good quality and this is to me a total violation of privacy...perfect piece of trash blog, those people are mad anyway, here is the the picture who is to my opinion the less private, because it's outside and you can see other people, he is busy practising......i just hope (i'm naive) that no one will find their stupid blog) and that those pics wont be in the mirror or anywhere else...poor mika:thumbdown:

15nafer.jpg

:bow: :bow: :bow:

• 2 weeks later...

A yogic flying for children benefit concert organised by David Lynch featuring performances from Paul McCartney, Sheryl Crow, Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam, and Moby... if only it were the first of April. :lmao:

A yogic flying for children benefit concert organised by David Lynch featuring performances from Paul McCartney, Sheryl Crow, Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam, and Moby... if only it were the first of April. :lmao:

:roftl: You could not make it up.

It sounds like one of my whacky dreams (must give up cheese in the evenings).

He's still in India?

Nobody would believe it. :lmfao: