Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

:shocked:Omg! My husband and I, were just talking about taking a trip to Vegas yesterday. Initial planning started yesterday.....to go in August.

So you and Christine, and any other MFCers wanna come to the party?. DaMango, you've gotta keep posting your dreams on here. Anything about becoming "Official" or Mika going to Australia or his 2nd album would be appreciated too! :naughty:

OMG that's hiliraious! I swear I knew nothing of your plans, and I had the dream the night before you started planning it. How crazy! Good for you and your hubby for planning a special trip together. I really wouldn't recommend driving the whole way though. LOL!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

EDIT again: seems to be the beginning of the week

So my guess is around friday

You guessed right, they said end of week:roftl:.

072307dress2.jpg

Myself I prefer the one with the matching tissue box cover:

BS, that thing is truly horrendous; I will certainly have nightmares where it appears....Doesn't she look quite demonic??? Like she's coming over to try and kill one... bbrrrrrrrr....

Today is my MFC birthday. I almost forgot!

Congrats!!!

Let's have a few drinks on da house :naughty:

I disagree here though. I'm not saying that you have to agree with me, but that's the thing--for me, it doesn't matter who it is, it hurts me to see people acting with hate towards another person, no matter how hateful that person may be be themselves. I don't really subscribe to the eye-for-an-eye theory, wherein if a person acted badly, then mistreatment of them is justified, because that leads to outcomes I consider ethically problematic... for instance, I believe that torturing a torturer or murdering a murderer is still wrong.

However, I wouldn't have a problem with people who already disliked Jordan (Hate her though? Really? Do people hate someone they don't even know? If they do, they shouldn't be so surprised at Mika getting death threats...) restating that dislike in the face of this new publicity-grab. But I definitely saw a lot of people who said that they didn't know who Jordan was, or didn't know anything about her except that she's on tabloids a lot, proclaim that they now hated her because she said that about Mika.

--Jack

Of course, it's a complex debate. Whereas I don't really like the whole "sharia style" eye for an eye practice, I do believe that bad actions need repercussions and retribution.

It's a sad fact that *many* people will do bad things if there's no deterrents...That's just reality I'm afraid.

Anyway this is now far more general than just that stupid Jordan, but for the record I had a look at the magazine in a store today and I can confirm that she said all that. She said he had been very rude to her, LOL! And they have to be her words, because she wrote them in a little column that she does for the mag.

Sigh. Where she gives a few "opinions" and tips, and disses a few people every week.

Apparently she's now started a fight with yet some other "celebrity" woman, but I forget which one.

It's actually quite funny:naughty: .

By the way, what's so recognizable about your coat?

Pip, I have never in my life met a sexy cop. Or a funny one either.

The coat is in Christine's sig.....and all the Toronto and London Feb pics...a few people came to me saying they knew who I was due to the coat:roftl:.

Not good for going incognito.

We met a very funny one at Brixton for the Mika gig, he even posed for us pretending to tell one of the girls off, totally "directed" as I was telling him "now point your finger at her, now wave it".

It was hysterical!! He was sooo up for the joking and being silly.

Shame that I deleted most of the pics from the day by accident during the gig. GRRRRR...

I picked up a hot cop once.

Not as hot as Seth the Fireman though. (Unfortunately I didn't pick up Seth )

Tell us about the hot cop!!!

Ahem....I "picked Seth up" on Facebook, hehehe......He's my "friend":roftl:. Totally innocent though, of course!

Thanks! Did you know that Suzy and I hung out at a supermarket deli waiting for the Toronto gig?

l_c378f28107a8509607d42a30d67f014f.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaah sweet memories.........

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sariflor/MikaKoolHausTO

I had lunch with Sariflor and Lana though. Suzy and her husband had lunch at a different time. We were working shifts in the queue.

Yes, very sweet............

The coat is pink and fluffy

Tsk! It's puffy, puffy, not fluffy.

Howzit!

(I love saying that to South Africans.)

Apparently, so do I, as I'm told that I keep saying it without even realising, hehe.....

This is getting really, really boring now.

Now, for Mika's birthday, what do you all say that we knit him a tea cozy?

that is so random Babs :naughty: can we put it on his head though with the holes for ears and a bobble on the top (my mother in law knits them) :naughty:

OK OK so you can stoop even lower than Babs, this one makes me feel suicidal, it's positively demon like.:shocked:

aye, aye:thumb_yello:

yep I don't deny a cozy was useful...at Bronte sister's time :newyear:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Aaaaaaaaaah sweet memories.........

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sariflor/MikaKoolHausTO

[/color]

:shocked:Omg! Again! I just opened the link to your photos, and said "Aww...Toronto birdie..." and the tv show that just came on was a documentary about Toronto birds!

First it was DaMango's dream about Vegas, now it's sariflor's photos!

This thread is predicting my life. :shocked:

:shocked:Omg! Again! I just opened the link to your photos, and said "Aww...Toronto birdie..." and the tv show that just came on was a documentary about Toronto birds!

First it was DaMango's dream about Vegas, now it's sariflor's photos!

This thread is predicting my life. :shocked:

Oh Suzy! :punk: Maybe we're mediums!!!!

:naughty: We should explore the hidden powers of our brains and all that, who knows, maybe we can come up with a good money making pshychic scam er I mean, business.:roftl:

On the documentary subject though, I watched a beautiful one the other day, on wolves:wub2:. It was a bit sad at times and, as when I watch any documentary about animals, I cried a couple of times, but it was truly amazing.

Wolves are incredibly beautiful animals:thumb_yello:And very sweet.

On the topic of making gifts for the Wiz - why don't we try something that was successful before. A mobile! I think Kata and Christine will most definitely agree!

applemobile.jpg

On the documentary subject though, I watched a beautiful one the other day, on wolves:wub2:. It was a bit sad at times and, as when I watch any documentary about animals, I cried a couple of times, but it was truly amazing.

Wolves are incredibly beautiful animals:thumb_yello:And very sweet.

I watch one on savanna animals when i was supposed to revise, it was nice :original:

And, cats are beautiful and very sweet too :newyear:

Oh Suzy! :punk: Maybe we're mediums!!!!

:naughty: We should explore the hidden powers of our brains and all that, who knows, maybe we can come up with a good money making pshychic scam er I mean, business.:roftl:

Well...we're always full of great ideas! :thumb_yello:

appleLight.jpg

Suzy this means you will soon be the proud owner of the demon toilet roll cover :roftl::roftl:

Can we at least change the demon doll...and the doll's outfit?:blink:

This here is more like it:thumb_yello: :

DSCF1555.gif

On the topic of making gifts for the Wiz - why don't we try something that was successful before. A mobile! I think Kata and Christine will most definitely agree!

applemobile.jpg

Well...we're always full of great ideas! :thumb_yello:

appleLight.jpg

make me hungry :blink:

Can we at least change the demon doll...and the doll's outfit?

This here is more like it:thumb_yello: :

DSCF1555.gif

No.

Where is the toilet roll going to go???

That was the whole point of the doll discussion. Knitting tea cozies became knitting toilet roll covers became demon doll toilet covers.

OK here is a different one:

TPCVR002.jpg

It's a Russian tea cozy.

Or what about one with the onstage flowers from Brixton that got in the way of the photos. Now they can get in the way of pouring the tea.

teapot.jpg

Or maybe just a nice black cat one

black-cat-cosy.jpg

Or a cat toilet paper holder...sorry boredom strikes...

cat.tissue.jpg

No I have found exactly what we need

model_1.jpg

No.

Where is the toilet roll going to go???

That was the whole point of the doll discussion. Knitting tea cozies became knitting toilet roll covers became demon doll toilet covers.

OK here is a different one:

TPCVR002.jpg

It's a Russian tea cozy.

Or what about one with the onstage flowers from Brixton that got in the way of the photos. Now they can get in the way of pouring the tea.

teapot.jpg

Or maybe just a nice black cat one

black-cat-cosy.jpg

Or a cat toilet paper holder...sorry boredom strikes...

cat.tissue.jpg

Too tasteful and some not looking 'home knitted' enough. :naughty:

We can always go shopping at a garage/yard sale to find the perfect, homely-looking one. Especially since they don't make "tacky" like they used too. Or buy the one off Christine's mom.

It would be nice to have a personalised one, to match the toilet roll. But we didn't decide on the toilet roll.

I quite like the idea of our names on the toilet roll and the knitted loo roll cover as an apple?