Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

Oh, no. The mikamites will be well behaved. If we're even there :mf_rosetinted:

Just a question I hadn't considered until you said that, but do people address her as "Mrs Penniman"?

I'll probably be staggering off with you too.

Much better. Now I know your tone. :naughty:

I do.

And my goodness VS was slipping!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone else notice the French lyrics of Grace Kelly include "coming to shag me"? (1:04)

(okay not really) :lmfao:

:roftl::roftl:

Most can't even get his autograph and photo...nevermind a shag from him. :naughty:

Yes, somehow it sounds just so wrong. :roftl: And a bit forced.

:roftl: It does..

Is it just me, or does it sound like there is too many words in the French version now? Is that why it sounds strained? Or tortured, like Ioana says :naughty:

Poor man has to focus three times as hard to get it right,he does seem to be a little masochis

And yes,it may be that it has too many words ,or it's just the magic of sung french

Yes Grace Keleeee. Let him sing it in another language ffs, instead of pandering to the french all of the time.

Mais non,it's more a Grass Chelie ...splendid!

I bet if he'd sing it in dutch it would be all fresh and kewl :mf_rosetinted: (main reasons for that would be that he'd spit a lot singing it)

I am scarred...I've seen sunshiney male boobs,and his almost pregnant 'abdominals'

That's it,I am not gonna watch videoblogs anymore

??? I've not seen this...unless I'm "not seeing" something in one of the blogs I've already watched...:blink:

??? I've not seen this...unless I'm "not seeing" something in one of the blogs I've already watched...:blink:

it's the mud rubbing one at the dead sea

far far away,in a distant land called background is a blond gruesome creature

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Suzy!! Sorry about the facebook long delay.. :wub2:

I had no idea I had friend requests :doh:

I think I've worked out how to navigate around the blasted thing now. :naughty:

Naah, I was just teasing...I'm hardly on it myself. I just like stalking other people's pics at the moment. I don't even know half the applications that happen. I need a week alone at home without distractions to be on the internet facebooking and myspacing the way I want to...:naughty:

But I'm glad you're officially a facebook pal now :wub2:

it's the mud rubbing one at the dead sea

far far away,in a distant land called background is a blond gruesome creature

I've just gone and watched it and PML!!! Tbh, I didn't really notice what was in the background, as I was trying to watch it without really looking at the screen. Mika shirtless makes me uncomfortable...

haha yeah,it's weird

It's like watching my cousin,but that's just because my cousin lokks about 80% like mika,extremly muscular bod included :lol3:

Really? Perhaps we'll just keep that our little secret or people will be trying to score a date with your cousin!:naughty:

Really? Perhaps we'll just keep that our little secret or people will be trying to score a date with your cousin!:naughty:

He's a tough one :naughty:

And first they have to flutt their eyelashes nicely for me,nothing gets past :mf_rosetinted:

He's a tough one :naughty:

And first they have to flutt their eyelashes nicely for me,nothing gets past :mf_rosetinted:

Ah, you're his agent are you? (I was going to say pimp but thought better of it:naughty:) Or you just vet all his potential dates?

I look out for potential danger :glasses2:

And I know you wanna say pimp...go on...

and you were supposed to be behaving, I come here to find you pimping your cousin, does he know about this, naughty girl!

and you were supposed to be behaving, I come here to find you pimping your cousin, does he know about this, naughty girl!

I am his blessing really,I allowed him to get pissed for the first time, in a controlled environment so that he would know what the fuss is about :naughty:

But in the end,it's not my fault I have an 80% Mika on my hands,I just make the best of it :lol3:

Back! Haven't watched/read ANY of the new blogs or videos yet (I may have watched the post-Parisian one, but honestly, kinda forgot it?), and don't feel too inclined to do so at the moment... I am basically 2-3 weeks behind on all this Mika stuff and feeling it a chore having to catch up, so I don't think I'll post much till I feel I actually want to go through the stuff I missed.

From what I gathered just through the perusal of the front page and the apple thread:

1. Jemma cracked her rib due to pushing in Madrid.

2. Mika happened to show some part of his body or something and people went crazy because they have never seen a man's legs before.

3. Mika wore doodle-pants and people went crazy because they like him best as a half-naked hyperactive pre-schooler.

4. The apples are sour. (Ie, no news. :ap_rosetinted:)

5. Suzy posted a picture of her boobs for me! :thumb_yello:

6. Christine did not. :thumbdown:

7. Babs missed me. :blush-anim-cl:

8. Scutty has been having a life. Sigh.

Please feel free to fill me in on anything else of importance!

--Jack

Back! Haven't watched/read ANY of the new blogs or videos yet (I may have watched the post-Parisian one, but honestly, kinda forgot it?), and don't feel too inclined to do so at the moment... I am basically 2-3 weeks behind on all this Mika stuff and feeling it a chore having to catch up, so I don't think I'll post much till I feel I actually want to go through the stuff I missed.

From what I gathered just through the perusal of the front page and the apple thread:

1. Jemma cracked her rib due to pushing in Madrid.

2. Mika happened to show some part of his body or something and people went crazy because they have never seen a man's legs before.

3. Mika wore doodle-pants and people went crazy because they like him best as a half-naked hyperactive pre-schooler.

4. The apples are sour. (Ie, no news. :ap_rosetinted:)

5. Suzy posted a picture of her boobs for me! :thumb_yello:

6. Christine did not. :thumbdown:

7. Babs missed me. :blush-anim-cl:

8. Scutty has been having a life. Sigh.

Please feel free to fill me in on anything else of importance!

--Jack

Welcome back Jack. I personally must have missed Suzy's boobs (I'll live:mf_rosetinted:) but would have to say that there's not too much else of importance...I think? Except to me. Mika has showcased a few artists in one of his blogs and after checking them out, I really like the work of one of them and it turns out he's Australian. That's exciting to me.

Apart from that... ??

Jack is back! I, too, have been quite selective of the information I want to absorb around here, so I wouldn't be the best person to keep you updated. Life gives me about 30 minutes a day to go on the internet.

Not sure if you know that Sariflor got married and now has her very own "Ryan".

As for my boobs, glad you "found" them. But like chickadee, I still can't seem to find them. I lost them after breastfeeding. :blink: