Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh, okay....he makes me more and more depressed each day. i swear. :lmao:

how are you?

Oh no! You can't let him depress you:naughty:

Get yourself a boyfriend and it'll make you forget Luke, he's an oldie anyway, pffff, 29 is ancient!! :roftl:

Oh no! You can't let him depress you:naughty:

Get yourself a boyfriend and it'll make you forget Luke, he's an oldie anyway, pffff, 29 is ancient!! :roftl:

don't offend luke!!! :shocked: *smacks*

and I dun want (ha, im sounding like Ioana) a BF. Boys are looking for stuff that i dont wanna give them. :lmao:

removed my poetic rant from the poetry thread, so I'll rant here instead. There is no place for me here anymore. Even when I have fun, it's not really fun anymore! I'm constantly afraid that my posts might offend anyone and I'm pretty much just waiting for someone to complain. When I saw a moderator was reading the thread I had posted in, my first thought was that someone would have alerted them and I was about to get told off. It's just not fun anymore :boxed:

don't offend luke!!! :shocked: *smacks*

and I dun want (ha, im sounding like Ioana) a BF. Boys are looking for stuff that i dont wanna give them. :lmao:

That's the point of BF's: you train them, so you give what you want, not what they want:naughty:

We have the power, remember the mantra :roftl:.

But I think that it's cool that you don't want one, it's probably less hassle anyway! Enjoy your young years and the freedom:thumb_yello:.

removed my poetic rant from the poetry thread, so I'll rant here instead. There is no place for me here anymore. Even when I have fun, it's not really fun anymore! I'm constantly afraid that my posts might offend anyone and I'm pretty much just waiting for someone to complain. When I saw a moderator was reading the thread I had posted in, my first thought was that someone would have alerted them and I was about to get told off. It's just not fun anymore :boxed:

Seriously Kata, this is very sad, but I think that you shouldn't let it affect you like that, I mean we're not doing anything wrong, and the way I see it there are many threads out here that are actually far worse and insulting than we have ever done.

So in short, I don't think that you should be worried or stressed about anything that you're saying.

IMO people are taking things too far, and you haven't posted anything offensive.

Seriously Kata, this is very sad, but I think that you shouldn't let it affect you like that, I mean we're not doing anything wrong, and the way I see it there are many threads out here that are actually far worse and insulting than we have ever done.

So in short, I don't think that you should be worried or stressed about anything that you're saying.

IMO people are taking things too far, and you haven't posted anything offensive.

But it's no longer about whether or not I have actually done anything wrong. It's about the fact that I feel uncomfortable posting here because I could perhaps maybe possibly risk to offend someone and it's completely ****ing with my head :boxed:

But it's no longer about whether or not I have actually done anything wrong. It's about the fact that I feel uncomfortable posting here because I could perhaps maybe possibly risk to offend someone and it's completely ****ing with my head :boxed:

I do know what you mean, but you worry too much. Stay and fight. You're probably one of the most honest people on here. It's not your fault if some people can't handle truth or humour, it's their problem.

I am so sick of a few people who think they can dictate how happy and welcoming we have to be.

Some say that longer term members think they have extra rights, that's so not true. How do I know this? Because some people feel it's their duty to tell us every so often. What gives them that right?

But I'm going nowhere. And neither am I changing my attitude.

Oh gosh, please Kata, don't leave. Do you want us a to start a "Stop Bullying Kata" thread?

As long as you're not being actually rude and hurtful to people (and you've NEVER done that; you've been harsh with regards to Mika but I can't recall you ever being mean to a member... well, aside from OL :wink2:), I say you should just decide to not give a damn. The people who harass you obviously don't give a damn how they're making you feel by their insistence that you post only what makes them comfortable. You shouldn't care about their opinions then, and as long as you're not personally attacking them, the problem is theirs, not yours.

--Jack

When I see you’re on line it makes me happy, because I always enjoy to read your posts. You are funny, honest and have some kind of way to get to the core of the things we are talking about.:wub2:

I agree with Babs, please don’t worry too much, I know you have been treated in an unfair way some times but I for one would be really sad if you disappeared.

You have as much right as anyone else to be here and tell your opinion on things!:thumb_yello:

I do know what you mean, but you worry too much. Stay and fight. You're probably one of the most honest people on here. It's not your fault if some people can't handle truth or humour, it's their problem.

I am so sick of a few people who think they can dictate how happy and welcoming we have to be.

Some say that longer term members think they have extra rights, that's so not true. How do I know this? Because some people feel it's their duty to tell us every so often. What gives them that right?

That's the spirit!:thumb_yello:

:huglove:

Exactly, I agree with Bab.

It's come to the point that it seems like the "anti bullying brigade" are the actual bullies, if you know what I mean...one feels like they need to watch their every move so not to upset someone, yet others can go around pointing fingers and moralising others, and making others feel bad, when in fact it should probably be them looking for skeletons in their closet..:thumbdown:

Agree with Jack and Sienna as well

It's come to the point that it seems like the "anti bullying brigade" are the actual bullies, if you know what I mean...one feels like they need to watch their every move so not to upset someone, yet others can go around pointing fingers and moralising others, and making others feel bad, when in fact it should probably be them looking for skeletons in their closet..:thumbdown:

So very true!:thumb_yello:

And sadly enough it happens time after time, only one example is the discussion about Saraneyde.

Exactly, I agree with Bab.

Agree with Jack and Sienna as well

I would be surprised if they will ever see it though.

I'm probably far off the mark here, but I feel like I (and Kata and others) pretty much just do our thing on a day to day basis, offending no-one, but the minute we don't agree with the pack, we are branded troublemakers and bullies. This is particularly when it's something to do with Mika ie the afterparty or Ohh Lookie.

People get involved who just don't know what they are talking about and because of their verbal reasoning skills get others on side and make people like us feel like we are in the wrong and we retreat.

Like people have said, not everyone has had the same experiences both on this board and with Mika in real life and that does colour the way you see things. To be told how we should react and feel is just out of order, yet there are those who think they can tell us.

Actually I am ready for a good bullying thread now.

But I have to go to bed. :mf_rosetinted:

I just wanted to say that I agree with what you all just mentioned here as well. And I absolutely love the apples.

Kata, don't leave.

And we love you, hun, don't see enough of you!

An apple haiku

MFC skimming

thirteen year old fangurly

no reading today

Kata babs sara

Jack Suzy Christine Twatty

Quick apples posting

sarcastic humor

intelligent sunshiny

kind and fine wizards

An apple haiku

MFC skimming

no reading today

Kata babs sara

Quick apples posting

sarcastic humor

intelligent sunshine

kind and fine wizards

BS! :naughty: Will you always talk like this now? :naughty:

What poetic rant? Don't tell me you went poetic and I missed it watching another predictable and very mediocre but unvoluntarily funny Shyamalan movie? Hmpf!

Don't let others dictate what you are allowed to consider fun or not. Sure, it's the internet, lack of facial expression, gestures, misunderstandings inevitable yadda yadda yadda. People should just give themselves a little time to at least try and have a look at the person the message is coming from before they start lecturing about things and people they don't really know anything about, just to continuously contradict themselves in the further course of their own threads.

I love how you just speak your mind and I along with many many others know that you're probably the last person to intentionally hurt anyone's feelings just for the f*ck of it. I'm very happy I had the chance to meet you. :huglove:

Don't let anyone make you feel uncomfortable for being honest. :thumbdown:

I don't say much but Kata, don't go...just cos some ppl don't have the ability to look under the surface of a persons persona (out of sheer selfish, arrogance and lazyiness) that doesn't make it your fault, they can't help being inadequate in that department, maybe we should feel sorry for these socially inept ppl.:flowers2:

Aw, I know how you feel. It seems like everything you say can somehow offend one person or another! If you needa take a break, go ahead. that is what i did a couple months ago. can i see your poetic rant? PM me!:naughty:

May I add something?

Firstly, Kata, I don't want to see you leave either. I love the fact that you are frank and sometimes blunt. This place can be very sugary at times, and even I can overdose on sugar. You're like a lemon juice astringent that cleanses the palate. Refreshing!

The thing i want to say though is that the whole argument about who can say what becomes circular after a while. If person A says something and person B gets upset and starts an "anti-bullying thread" and tells person A not to say those things, and person B then gets upset and tells person A that they shouldn't say those things, then don't you really end up basically having everybody being told that they can't express an opinion?

Person A can't express an opinion that person B finds offensive. Person B is not allowed to say that they find it offensive. That becomes no-win for everybody.

"Hey, that offended me!"

"Hey, you telling me that I offended you, offended me!" Everyone is upset then.

My feeling is, just take your chances. Sometimes people will get upset. I get upset on a regular basis. I know that I'm too emotional. I usually get over it fairly quickly. I've tried to toughen up over the years and I'm actually a lot tougher than I used to be. That may make you laugh, cos I know I come across like a marshmallow. But I know also that my soft core makes me just the right person for the job in certain situations. Just as you are the exact right person for certain other situations. I celebrate the fact that you are different from me.

Feeling like staying yet?

An apple haiku

MFC skimming

no reading today

Kata babs sara

Quick apples posting

sarcastic humor

intelligent sunshiny

kind and fine wizards

Here's a deal: if you continue writing in Haiku I'll reply in iambic pentameter. :naughty:

I agree with Babs. :thumb_yello:

I also recognise that Chickadee has made a valid point about the circular nature of the argument. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't express our opinions even if it essentially goes nowhere because not doing so would create the false sense that everyone is happy with the 'rules' that self-righteous individuals sanctioned for themselves to decide for everyone else.

In the end I think, Kata, that it's a pity that you no longer feel comfortable posting here. I think that your viewpoint is valuable to the community and many people like you exactly the way you are. It's not your fault if others misinterpret what you say if that wasn't your intention. Expressing yourself isn't a crime so I would worry less about others and relax more. It can only bother you if you let it do so.

Here's a deal: if you continue writing in Haiku I'll reply in iambic pentameter. :naughty:

I agree with Babs. :thumb_yello:

I also recognise that Chickadee has made a valid point about the circular nature of the argument. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't express our opinions even if it essentially goes nowhere because not doing so would create the false sense that everyone is happy with the 'rules' that self-righteous individuals sanctioned for themselves to decide for everyone else.

In the end I think, Kata, that it's a pity that you no longer feel comfortable posting here. I think that your viewpoint is valuable to the community and many people like you exactly the way you are. It's not your fault if others misinterpret what you say if that wasn't your intention. Expressing yourself isn't a crime so I would worry less about others and relax more. It can only bother you if you let it do so.

Oh, I wasn't actually saying that people couldn't express their opinions about it (cos that would be me doing exactly what is annoying everyone!) I was merely making an observation. I've been finding it... not amusing, but.... don't know, can't think of the word for what I mean, watching essentially the same kind of argument run here that was running in the other thread. And I wasn't sure if I was the only one seeing it, so thought I would post the observation.

But if I'm not allowed to even post that!.... Well!...... :mf_rosetinted: (jjj:wink2:)

Dare you!

Then I shall write in trochaic pentameter.

Watch me try to outdo you

No I can't, that's very true:mf_rosetinted: