Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

YES PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!

**** !! i came here because right now im mad and i cant possibly find the "immad thread , please help" so i post here, sorry, butim so angry

i mean you have no idea how for some people like me its just a full happiness to see little nice creative videos like those from around the world with one of the artist you admire the most, the secret garden is so pure and ancient and amazing and i come here to share this and all i find is a bunch of people discussing HIS THIGH!!!!????!!!! or i dont no WHAT EXACTLY , i dont even understand what they are talking about to be honest, its like we didnt see the same video, so now i come here and i see there are "2 secrets" so obviously sthg more than "the thigh" stuff...well you know what, i just dont want to know.

Damn. *feels like she just got bitch-slapped* :boxed:

Sorry, but my hormones are more wild than ever and Mika's a handsome man.

And I'd just like to say that I appreciate the editing and beauty/humor of these videos, but I'm also allowed to appreciate more.

Just thought I'd say something.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sort of. :roftl:

Really there wasn't so much obsessing over physical details before he started sexing it up on stage. It was more "oh I love his braces" or "his curls are lovely". Not threads about his body hair and mikagasmic photos.

:roftl::roftl:

well if he is the one who started it all then. i will just shut up and let him be the beast who locked himself in a cage...

My perception of him has changed a lot since then and I'm not even on a mission to shag him. :wink2:

lol

general ps:

i think people should create an hormone thread where they could freely discuss whatever fantasies they like because im really tired of seeing some sexual stuff here and there, i dont think those things should be posted here on threads meant for something else, werther mika is attracting or not doesnt change anything, believe it or not some people here want to talk about other things around/about mika and im not pointing my finger at anyone in particular, i dont even remember who posted whta, its just an idea so everyone would be pleased.

oh come on we both know that the most "idontknowtheword" are old women here, .... but you must have some self esteem when you are over 40 or a married woman, i mean...

Hey! Racha's at a gig! Anyone fancy some "bullying"?:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah go for it. I am an old woman, married, with no self esteem. Apparently.:mf_rosetinted:

What did you have in mind?

It is my old woman lack of self-esteem that prevents me from perpetually lusting after Mika actually. Now I'm more interested in the fat cat in his video than his shorts. If I was 25 and hot I'd probably be screaming at him to take off his shirt and grabbing his ass every chance I got. :naughty:

general ps:

i think people should create an hormone thread where they could freely discuss whatever fantasies they like because im really tired of seeing some sexual stuff here and there, i dont think those things should be posted here on threads meant for something else, werther mika is attracting or not doesnt change anything, believe it or not some people here want to talk about other things around/about mika and im not pointing my finger at anyone in particular, i dont even remember who posted whta, its just an idea so everyone would be pleased.

Yes, that. No more 'where's the mud video' talk :thumbdown:

And someone throw him a t-shirt during LT :naughty:

Nah, I prefer to wait for random people, pretenders and attention seekers to jump into random threads, threatening and/or reprimanding others for no reason.

It is my old woman lack of self-esteem that prevents me from perpetually lusting after Mika actually. Now I'm more interested in the fat cat in his video than his shorts. If I was 25 and hot I'd probably be screaming at him to take off his shirt and grabbing his ass every chance I got. :naughty:

I seem to be dysfunctional then , the most I scream is the occasional "boo" to the right side of the stage :mf_rosetinted:

Guess there must be something wrong with me then... I'm 21 and I was interested in that turtle most of all. :lmfao:

.... I want to feed it a flower too! :naughty:

Oh my. OMG.

Mika plays in Lebanon.

Everyone is so proud.

Racha is staying in the same hotel.

But she stays at the gig partying even though Mika has gone!

What a venue!

What a critical gig!

What a gig to end a tour on!

Mika does a blog!

He must have read lots of MFC gig reports so should know what to write!

He sang the usual songs.

With the usual band.

And usual props.

Crowd was the best!

What would we do if we were staying in the same hotel? OMG.

Or as Standard Toaster would say FOADIAF!

Night night!

Oh my. OMG.

Mika plays in Lebanon.

Everyone is so proud.

Racha is staying in the same hotel.

But she stays at the gig partying even though Mika has gone!

What a venue!

What a critical gig!

What a gig to end a tour on!

Mika does a blog!

He must have read lots of MFC gig reports so should know what to write!

He sang the usual songs.

With the usual band.

And usual props.

Crowd was the best!

Or as Standard Toaster would say FOADIAF!

Night night!

nigth night

I would borrow a guitar and sing love today under his balcony:lmao:

nah, i dont htink so, maybe i would make noise like this bastard yesterday night to catch his attention....no, not my type, i dunno, i think i would come here to tell you,lol

I would borrow a guitar and sing love today under his balcony:lmao:

nah, i dont htink so, maybe i would make noise like this bastard yesterday night to catch his attention....no, not my type, i dunno, i think i would come here to tell you,lol

So, some don't appreciate my precis of the Lebanese gig. Never mind.

Did someone keep Mika up last night then? I haven't read any blogs, read many gig threads or watched any videos lately.

Did someone keep Mika up last night then? I haven't read any blogs, read many gig threads or watched any videos lately.

Im quite ok with your precis u know

but honestly you should read the blog, the little videos you know , they are amazing, little treasures,really ...i dont like all the talk going around them here, but thats pure happinness, i hope he didnt stop using "LOL" for people here, it would be ridiculous and yeah someone was making more noise than mika is doing during his own concerts,lol and as he couldnt sleep as usual, it didnt help, then he came back to say that he still couldnt sleep, honest thats totally kool!

Might have been a JT moment :wub2:

But really, I'm finding the typed blogs quite interesting, in fact I prefer them over the vlog thingies. I'm probably not much of a psychotically bouncing on a bridge video loving person (or even a TrollTV fan) :roftl:

Ohh and I totally didn't get where all this legs blabber emerged from. I didn't notice anything like that in his vlog at all. Or maybe I've watched something else. :roftl:

Ohh and I totally didn't get where all this legs blabber emerged from. I didn't notice anything like that in his vlog at all. Or maybe I've watched something else. :roftl:

you know im started to think thta it was all a joke because there is NO SUCH THINGS in the videos, OR we really dont see the same!!!

Im quite ok with your precis u know

but honestly you should read the blog, the little videos you know , they are amazing, little treasures,really ...i dont like all the talk going around them here, but thats pure happinness, i hope he didnt stop using "LOL" for people here, it would be ridiculous and yeah someone was making more noise than mika is doing during his own concerts,lol and as he couldnt sleep as usual, it didnt help, then he came back to say that he still couldnt sleep, honest thats totally kool!

I guess I will have to go and read to understand? The lol thing?

Might have been a JT moment :wub2:

But really, I'm finding the typed blogs quite interesting, in fact I prefer them over the vlog thingies. I'm probably not much of a psychotically bouncing on a bridge video loving person (or even a TrollTV fan) :roftl:

I think I will prefer the blogs better than the vlogs, if I ever read them.

I am missing Yoppa and Kata, and H and Vally and Christine, and Suzy and Jack and Scut and Twatty. Where's Kelzy and little Pip?

I am missing Yoppa and Kata, and H and Vally and Christine, and Suzy and Jack and Scut and Twatty. Where's Kelzy and little Pip?

:sneaky2: would you miss me if I weren't here?

But if the others are also doing the search-for-their-own-ids-thing they might pop up at some point :punk:

:sneaky2: would you miss me if I weren't here?

But if the others are also doing the search-for-their-own-ids-thing they might pop up at some point :punk:

I would. You and Pam are the only ones left at the moment. I am sure I have missed some out. Jack for one.

I miss their acerbic wit and the way they just don't go on, you know.