Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah Sienna of course! :wub2: But you aren't rude enough! :naughty:

Oh, it's the rudeness, you miss :roftl:

There you are, quote of the night, forget about your precis :bleh:

Racha had a word with his mum and she's looking into it.

The lol thing?

well its going to piss you off, it worked for me...they dont like the fact mika is using LOL, and now he uses HAHA and they say he is doing it for them...but hey it might be quite true you know...

yeah i dont really belong to this thread at all, i just pop in sometimes for you, but i can imagine you are missing your clique...im so much of a solitary...where are they gone btw???

but i miss someone too...GRETA WTF R U???? she is not even on facebook, i know she would have posted interested ppics in my plastic thread and in the food thread, when she is not there there is NO ART here, so we all miss someone apparently

well its going to piss you off, it worked for me...they dont like the fact mika is using LOL, and now he uses HAHA and they say he is doing it for them...but hey it might be quite true you know...

Okayyyyyyyy, the whole "LOL" thing was called me being sarcastic. The Apples of all people should understand this.

To be frank, I can't imagine he replaced the LOL because someone said he should. That would be like people saying he should post here :roftl:

but i miss someone too...GRETA WTF R U???? she is not even on facebook, i know she would have posted interested ppics in my plastic thread and in the food thread, when she is not there there is NO ART here, so we all miss someone apparently

HELLO?! :sneaky2:

:roftl:

yeah i dont really belong to this thread at all, i just pop in sometimes for you, but i can imagine you are missing your clique...im so much of a solitary...where are they gone btw???

I don't know where they are and yes Greta is another. Perhaps I should just change forums? :mf_rosetinted: Then they can have a happy forum and they will have got rid of all of us, which I am sure they will like.

As VS says some people search for their name or variations of to see what people have been saying about them. I don't because I think I don't want to know. And people may be only doing it in PMs anyway. Maybe I am getting paranoid.

I always use lol when I am not on here. What's wrong with lol?

Okayyyyyyyy, the whole "LOL" thing was called me being sarcastic. The Apples of all people should understand this.

I still don't really know what it is all about I haven't read the blog or the blog thread.

Well between the two of them I hope they sort it all out!

And Nicole! Hello.

I kind of miss you too.

Oh, you caught me lurking here again. :naughty:

I feel the love wave trying to drown me. Thanks for "kind of" missing me too. :naughty:

I still don't really know what it is all about I haven't read the blog or the blog thread.

When Mika first used "LOL" on a blog, I joked around on the "Go to Mikasounds.." thread that I was upset he was using "LOL" because I thought he was more of a "haha" kind of a guy. (I honestly don't like the phrase "lol," but I don't really care if Mika uses it). There's a joke going around that Mika stalks me because he always posts a blog or a video the minute after I leave and go to bed, so people think he saw my post (I guess) and used "haha" because I talked about my dislike for it earlier.

Does that make sense..?

I don't know where they are and yes Greta is another. Perhaps I should just change forums? :mf_rosetinted: Then they can have a happy forum and they will have got rid of all of us, which I am sure they will like.

As VS says some people search for their name or variations of to see what people have been saying about them. I don't because I think I don't want to know. And people may be only doing it in PMs anyway. Maybe I am getting paranoid.

Oh I search for my name to see if anyone has quoted me and thus replied to or commented on anything I said, so I don't have to browse pages :wink2:

About the lol, I don't really think that you can categorize people in lollers and haha-ers. I use both, lol. Haha. And Mwhahah :bleh:

When Mika first used "LOL" on a blog, I joked around on the "Go to Mikasounds.." thread that I was upset he was using "LOL" because I thought he was more of a "haha" kind of a guy. (I honestly don't like the phrase "lol," but I don't really care if Mika uses it). There's a joke going around that Mika stalks me because he always posts a blog or a video the minute after I leave and go to bed, so people think he saw my post (I guess) and used "haha" because I talked about my dislike for it earlier.

Does that make sense..?

Thanks, saved me from reading it!

actually yes we should change@forums, but im not going to let go, i dont care about what they like or not and i dont read what people say about me neither, i couldnt care less, no need to be psychic to no they hate me, even the mods, lets remember that ive been banned once and received 678909 infractions for insulting other members when i was being an angel and was the one to be insulted, but i really dont care now, christine is a mod too so thats ok and greta when she is here thats cool and you and the people in the chinese thread have great pics and now mika post great pics too etc.

anyway are you friends on a different forums? i mean jack and stuff?

Oh, you caught me lurking here again. :naughty:

I feel the love wave trying to drown me. Thanks for "kind of" missing me too. :naughty:

Haha as long as it isn't my 'love wave' that's trying to drown you. You can always come here if the love is too much. :naughty:

actually yes we should change@forums, but im not going to let go, i dont care about what they like or not and i dont read what people say about me neither, i couldnt care less, no need to be psychic to no they hate me, even the mods, lets remember that ive been banned once and received 678909 infractions for insulting other members when i was being an angel and was the one to be insulted, but i really dont care now, christine is a mod too so thats ok and greta when she is here thats cool and you and the people in the chinese thread have great pics and now mika post great pics too etc.

anyway are you friends on a different forums? i mean jack and stuff?

Just on facebook and myspace, but we all met here.

Oh I search for my name to see if anyone has quoted me and thus replied to or commented on anything I said, so I don't have to browse pages :wink2:

:lmao:

have you seen greta lately???btw

i honestly dont think that mika reads the mfc!!!! oh god, get realistic, thats a bunch of stupidity and the guy is in Beirut!!!

i honestly dont think that mika reads the mfc!!!! oh god, get realistic, thats a bunch of stupidity and the guy is in Beirut!!!

He's in Beirut with a laptop and can't sleep. I think it's very possible he reads the forum, especially the blog update thread.

Virtually or for real? The first yes, right after Madrid I guess, the latter, not really, last time in Amsterdam when I had to drag her out of the car at the airport because she was so fast asleep after a couple of nights of sleep deprivation and homelessness, that I was afraid she was in a coma already :bleh:

I saw Greta in Madrid last week. Who knows where she is now, probably in Lebanon...

well...then i feel sorry for him because thats the least interesting thread on here

To you.

It's one of the only active threads on here with feedback and I suppose that's why he read it.