Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

He's in Beirut with a laptop and can't sleep. I think it's very possible he reads the forum, especially the blog update thread.

I wouldn't go out for a limb on that, in any case it's healthy to not expect him to read or react to anything, which, of course, doesn't mean he doesn't read. :roftl:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw Greta in Madrid last week. Who knows where she is now, probably in Lebanon...

lol, no,no, she is not, i mean we are friends on facebook and i saw her two days ago , we were disgusting about the prices of the flights to beirut etc...but hey maybe she got some money and flew, i dunno

I wouldn't go out for a limb on that, in any case it's healthy to not expect him to read or react to anything, which, of course, doesn't mean he doesn't read. :roftl:

I'm not, I'm just saying it's possible.

To you.

It's one of the only active threads on here with feedback and I suppose that's why he read it.

Yes OF COURSE TO ME, who else??

look, we really really dont get along you and me, at all, so from now on, i propose you not to talk to each other anymore: because this is very useless and uninteresting.

Yes OF COURSE TO ME, who else??

look, we really really dont get along you and me, at all, so from now on, i propose you not to talk to each other anymore: because this is very useless and uninteresting.

I have a feeling you don't get along well with a lot of people. You mentioned on here earlier how you'd been banned a lot of times. Hmm. At least I'm trying to be somewhat nice.

Ah Sienna of course! :wub2: But you aren't rude enough! :naughty:

Hehe, I’ve been busy saving your asses this last days, you can regard me as your ambassador.:roftl:

I had to explain to an innocent soul who the apples really are, harts of gold etc. in spite of the immediate appearance!:naughty:

Oh look, here's sienna :punk:

Hello!:thumb_yello:

I will go to bed :wink2:, I can hardly keep my eyes open.

Just for the record: I don't think the blog update thread is the least interesting one, but I have probably missed the annoying bits and pieces (blimey, the thing has over 3000 posts). It probably just depends on the time you read it.

Good Night :thumb_yello:

Maybe you're lucky and greta pops up - for the arty part :wink2:

In the meantime this might satisfy your craving:

Amy+Brown-shut..jpg

It's by Amy Brown (yes, I know you don't care by whom it is :naughty:)

Hehe, I’ve been busy saving your asses this last days, you can regard me as your ambassador.:roftl:

I had to explain to an innocent soul who the apples really are, harts of gold etc. in spite of the immediate appearance!:naughty:

Hello!:thumb_yello:

Who have you been trying to save our asses with?

I have a feeling you don't get along well with a lot of people. You mentioned on here earlier how you'd been banned a lot of times. Hmm. At least I'm trying to be somewhat nice.

ive been banned once and then they apologised...

whatever its history, and some people actually do get along with me, and i feel very lucky because TO ME they are the most interesting people here.

and thats ok you dont have to TRY to be nice with me if you dont feel like it, but thanks for the effort, though i didnt notice it at all.

now i hope we will move on, at least i will...

nite babs!

whatever its history, and some people actually do get along with me, and i feel very lucky because TO ME they are the most interesting people here.

and thats ok you dont have to TRY to be nice with me if you dont feel like it, but thanks for the effort, though i didnt notice it at all.

nite babs!

Goodnight :biggrin2:

nite babs!

Night! But in Fmbm's favour, she did make Mika a cracking tshirt with tears shaped like tits on it. Or was it tits shaped like tears? Anyway, cracking tshirt!

Night! But in Fmbm's favour, she did make Mika a cracking tshirt with tears shaped like tits on it. Or was it tits shaped like tears? Anyway, cracking tshirt!

Tears shaped like tits, though I don't know why that is supposed to comfort her :roftl:

Yes, we have missed you. Especially tonight when there was far too much lurve in the other threads.

Miss you back. Lots. :wub2: The lurv in the other threads...yeah...It's like the saying that I was taught - if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all.

So I haven't posted much. :naughty: