Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

About the lol, I don't really think that you can categorize people in lollers and haha-ers. I use both, lol. Haha. And Mwhahah :bleh:

you....you..you lol? :shocked: I am devastated

i honestly dont think that mika reads the mfc!!!! oh god, get realistic, thats a bunch of stupidity and the guy is in Beirut!!!

I think we can safely assume he reads amelia's mag more than he reads the mfc

He's too fascinated with colorful pictures right now,don't mess with the boy :naughty:

you....you..you lol? :shocked: I am devastated

lol!

I think we can safely assume he reads amelia's mag more than he reads the mfc

He's too fascinated with colorful pictures right now,don't mess with the boy :naughty:

its much more interesting, innit?

hey i thought you were out for jogging...btw since you live in Bavaria, do live far from ludwig´s castles?

lol!

its much more interesting, innit?

hey i thought you were out for jogging...btw since you live in Bavaria, do live far from ludwig´s castles?

I just got in,late night jog tonight :naughty: But I actually do jog every night,10'ish. That's when the air is nice

You mean Neuschwanstein? An hour something ride away ... my mom screwed with my head the first time she took me to see it. She told me we were gong to the Disney castle...and there was no damn Mickey Mouse when I got there!

I just got in,late night jog tonight :naughty: But I actually do jog every night,10'ish. That's when the air is nice

You mean Neuschwanstein? An hour something ride away ... my mom screwed with my head the first time she took me to see it. She told me we were gong to the Disney castle...and there was no damn Mickey Mouse when I got there!

yep i meant Neuschwanstein.

lmao!!! you no wat thats kind of the opposite for me, i was in disneyland and i had been told that they had made a replica of Neuschwanstein and i was really excited and then Mickey was everywhere and the castle had nothing to do with the original one!!

yep i meant Neuschwanstein.

lmao!!! you no wat thats kind of the opposite for me, i was in disneyland and i had been told that they had made a replica of Neuschwanstein and i was really excited and then Mickey was everywhere and the castle had nothing to do with the original one!!

:roftl::roftl:

people can be so cruel,why can't they adapt to the kid's needs?

would it have been so hard to hire a Mikey to dress up? :naughty: Height is right,animal costumes are familiar...why oh why is he not at the right time at the right place?

:roftl::roftl:

people can be so cruel,why can't they adapt to the kid's needs?

so true.

would it have been so hard to hire a Mikey to dress up? :naughty: Height is right,animal costumes are familiar...why oh why is he not at the right time at the right place?

would it have been so hard to hire a clone of Ludwig to please me?? i dont thi nk so, just a question of will.

imagine someone who likes the calm of cold castles surrounded by noisy people dressed up in mices with little kids all around: a nightmare, im telling you.

would it have been so hard to hire a clone of Ludwig to please me?? i dont thi nk so, just a question of will.

imagine someone who likes the calm of cold castles surrounded by noisy people dressed up in mices with little kids all around: a nightmare, im telling you.

you would think Disneyland has it all...but they lack the Ludwig. It's shameful really

I liked the mice more when they were scared,the constant grin on their faces is devastating,especially since the Disney-mice only have one facial expression 24/7

Oh looks like I missed all the action tonight. Now I am scared of going to all the happy threads.

Cheer up everyone, it is only a matter of days before all are miserable again because the Great Wiz is holidaying in Lebanon and will probably have better things to do than LOL for us. He may even make an appearance in Asia or Australia or South America wearing a polo shirt and some peach blush instead of playing concerts and making blogs, leaving the love affair on hold for awhile.

My parents never took me to Ludwig or Mickey's house. :boxed:

And Nicole! Hello.

I kind of miss you too.

I cannot be missed if I am still around I guess.:wink2:

But I miss all those mentioned too....even if I am perfectly happy googling gig pics for the entire month of July.

See, just confirms it. Old woman, no self esteem, no life.:mf_rosetinted:

Which according to Christine will just go downhill from here, because Mika will come over here with his peach blush and polo shirt....and who would want that:blink:

I like a safe distance between us:mf_rosetinted:

Guess there must be something wrong with me then... I'm 21 and I was interested in that turtle most of all. :lmfao:

.... I want to feed it a flower too! :naughty:

I was more interested in the turtle as well..... so must be something wrong with me as well

How are we all today? Or tonight rather? or today in Australia, right?

Kudos on time zone knowledge. Its today

Oh looks like I missed all the action tonight. Now I am scared of going to all the happy threads.

Cheer up everyone, it is only a matter of days before all are miserable again because the Great Wiz is holidaying in Lebanon and will probably have better things to do than LOL for us. He may even make an appearance in Asia or Australia or South America wearing a polo shirt and some peach blush instead of playing concerts and making blogs, leaving the love affair on hold for awhile.

If we get the Polo shirt and peach blush Mika can we send him back for a refund

Or should we be happy to be getting any form of Mika at all, even if it is just an appearance :ap_rosetinted:

Hey Christine :bye: How are you?

I meant Mika being in Australia is a hazard.

The shunned and the deprived will eat him alive. :naughty:

Are you talking about the rest of the Mikamites?:sneaky2: And do you mean mobbing him, serving him with whipped cream or something completely different? Cos all I wanna do is say Hi to him!

No problem. Just have a word with his mum.

I get the feeling there should be glasses at the end of that... I'm not gonna go hassle his mother to talk to him! Either I'll see him after waiting around the artists entrance forever or I won't. Being such an Oldling, I'll probably be wanting to stagger off to bed immediately after the gig anyway.

I get the feeling there should be glasses at the end of that... I'm not gonna go hassle his mother to talk to him! Either I'll see him after waiting around the artists entrance forever or I won't. Being such an Oldling, I'll probably be wanting to stagger off to bed immediately after the gig anyway.

Oh, yes, sorry. :mf_rosetinted:

My parents never took me to Ludwig or Mickey's house. :boxed:

I don't even sniff around them,that's how coward I am :mf_rosetinted:

In any case ,all good LOL is bound to come to an end,and maybe there's gonna be a last 'oh maaaan,tour over' blog,after that.....depression :mf_rosetinted:

I can almost see threads popping up with rankings of how much one misses him.

Well Mickey isn't that spectacular,as he can't even talk,but Ludwig...that is a bad one to miss

Hi! I'm tired and headachey. Good reason to be on the net instead of sleeping. :thumb_yello:

Being such an Oldling, I'll probably be wanting to stagger off to bed immediately after the gig anyway.

Even the Oldlings seem to get a second wind after watching Mika do his thang for 90 minutes. I always want to leave afterwards but that's because I don't particularly care about seeing the top of Mika's head.

Just a question I hadn't considered until you said that, but do people address her as "Mrs Penniman"?

I don't harass her so I wouldn't know. :wink2:

Anyone else notice the French lyrics of Grace Kelly include "coming to shag me"? (1:04)

(okay not really) :lmfao:

Anyone else notice the French lyrics of Grace Kelly include "coming to shag me"? (1:04)

(okay not really) :lmfao:

Twice! :bleh: Scandalous!

Sounds so tortured ,the whole song

Yes, somehow it sounds just so wrong. :roftl: And a bit forced.

Miss you back. Lots. :wub2: The lurv in the other threads...yeah...It's like the saying that I was taught - if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all.

So I haven't posted much. :naughty:

That's why I posted in here instead of those threads.....

I am coming there when he does anyway, and I will knock you all out of the way.

"Look Mika, look, look, it's me, bab, never mind those Aussies it's me, I am here, I am important!"

That's what I will do.

Probably not.

Definately not.