Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

The problem is, for me, the endless fawning makes me want to go the other way and harshly criticise. Which isn't fair, I know. It's not Mika writing the total crap.

I'm loving the comments you're leaving on his blogs :naughty::roftl:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

did anyone notice that mikasoundsblog on youtube is categorized under "Education"? Oh propaganda mastah, we're all waiting vids final titles with indications of what to buy for a true mikaish style :kaf:

Some of these ****ers do need educating though, :naughty:

did anyone notice that mikasoundsblog on youtube is categorized under "Education"? Oh propaganda mastah, we're all waiting vids final titles with indications of what to buy for a true mikaish style :kaf:

Have you bought one of those sailor jumpers yet? Or better yet have you got one to give Mika the next time you see him? He is looking for freebies.

Some one has to create a balance. :lmfao:

Very true :naughty:

Comments:

Mika, I love you! Thanks!

Mika, COME TO ARGENTINA! (x100)♥♥♥♥♥

Are those legs supposed to be modelled after me? Not cool Mika, not cool.

:lmfao:

MFC is like a spectrum of color:naughty:

I'm loving the comments you're leaving on his blogs :naughty::roftl:

My favourite was how it was a bit difficult to comment but that won't stop the apples. :roftl:

I wish Bab and I could have played on there all day before people started posting all that crap.

My favourite was how it was a bit difficult to comment but that won't stop the apples. :roftl:

I wish Bab and I could have played on there all day before people started posting all that crap.

Oooh yes that one was good :naughty:

I wish you could've too. Would've been very entertaining to read:naughty:

Yop was being what? :no: I'm disappointed and very, very sad now.

Twasn't Yop, it was Christine! Thank you muchly for quoting my edited post. :mad::bleh:

Agh, I have to say though. I just commented on the shirt blog and I was trying to hedge that line between polite and, well, :ap_rosetinted:... and at first I felt I was being a bit too brash and so I revised it, but now that I posted it, I think it ended up too fangirly-stupid-sweet. Oh well. :naughty:

You should post the 'I mostly imitate musicians that are dead and I'm going to wear my sailor outfit now' comment in the 'Mika is probably going to die of AIDS' thread. :bleh:

Hahahah. That took me a little bit to get. Should I just wear my sailor-striped top, or should I also pair it with my sailor-striped shorts? But really, Mika can't die--what would we have to talk about and secretly squee over while pretending indifference?

Christine and babs, I'm with you on the feeling pushed the opposite way by over-adulation.. except I think I never really feel annoyed at Mika for it. Just generally annoyed. Although it does make me want to be contrary, like babs.

I just can't muster up her wit and her balance. :blush-anim-cl: I think she does a great job posting funny and slightly biting comments that are nevertheless not actually harsh towards Mika. Since, as we all agree, he's not the one posting the irritating stuff.

--Jack

Before I jump the gun..

Question 1.

Yesterday, when everyone registered and started commenting the "help I'm uncool" blog, there was about 50 comments waiting for approval, correct?

Question 2.

And, if I was to go to the comment page and see 2 comments on there freshly approved I could assume he'd just approved those 2 comments, right?

Question 3.

And if I was to refresh the page 5 minutes later and find 30 comments approved I could assume he was online approving them at that very moment, yes?

That's what I would assume (don't know if you're askng me :naughty:)

Hi Kelzy! :huglove:

Heya Nono!!! :bye:

Wait.. why are you still up?? It must be 3am :yikes:

(and my questions are leading to something :fisch: )

Don't you know by now that I don't sleep? :naughty:

And that something would be...?

You only sleep when you're truly desperate for a blog.. :naughty:

oh, and that something can wait.. (I'll PM You on Youtube for complete privacy..:fisch: )

Hey Babs :bye:

You know me well :naughty:

On Youtube? This must be serious...*runs to Youtube*

You only sleep when you're truly desperate for a blog.. :naughty:

oh, and that something can wait.. (I'll PM You on Youtube for complete privacy..:fisch: )

Hey Babs :bye:

Hey! I missed you the other day too!

I was feeling grumpy with no one to whine to . I eventually found VS and Pam Travers :lmfao:

Ok, so I finally left a comment thanking Christine because I was feeling left out.

And about his nautical shirt, and this whole clown theme. It was I that already suggested that Mika dress this way more than a year ago:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=230159&postcount=45

I've seen the doll come in a stripey nautical shirt and sailor hat sometimes too (and braces!). I'm the trend setter Mika. :naughty:

:roftl: You made me laugh

:bow: You are indeed..

And I bought a stripey top today, sort of similar. Don't get me wrong though.. It was never intended to be a fangurlish "OMG Mika has one of these.." impulse buy.

It was $10 and the perfect arm and waist length that I was looking for.. I hesitated due to the likeness, but then I tried it on, loved it and couldn't refuse. I also bought 2 other tops and a hoodie for $10 each.

btw, nice to see you :wub2:

Did I? Lovely :naughty:

$10?!

I hope you're sending one my way :fisch:

You should take a picture :naughty:

Stalkers have to know these things..

You'll laugh when you read it. :naughty:

Hey! I missed you too!! And why don't I have you added on youtube? I know about your old acct. :rip_1: Is that still alive? Or do you have a new one?

No, I do myspace now.

:roftl: You made me laugh

No, nothing like that. I don't care when he's online. :naughty:

:bow: You are indeed..

And I bought a stripey top today, sort of similar. Don't get me wrong though.. It was never intended to be a fangurlish "OMG Mika has one of these.." impulse buy.

It was $10 and the perfect arm and waist length that I was looking for.. I hesitated due to the likeness, but then I tried it on, loved it and couldn't refuse. I also bought 2 other tops and a hoodie for $10 each.

btw, nice to see you :wub2:

I had one like that in 1983 :mf_rosetinted:

You should join AMF.. It's the aussie mikamites forum.

There's a photoshoot thread where we do fashion shoots etc.

Just follow Mika's pointing skills to get there.

I'll be adding them shortly. :naughty:

I love you Aussies :wub2::naughty:

Really, I do.