Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

did anyone notice that mikasoundsblog on youtube is categorized under "Education"? Oh propaganda mastah, we're all waiting vids final titles with indications of what to buy for a true mikaish style

It's not that kind of education.

Twasn't Yop, it was Christine! Thank you muchly for quoting my edited post.

Hein?

*goes back*

Ooohh.

*edits*

:blush-anim-cl: Sorry.

And Christine is Yop?

Agh, I have to say though. I just commented on the shirt blog and I was trying to hedge that line between polite and, well, :ap_rosetinted:... and at first I felt I was being a bit too brash and so I revised it, but now that I posted it, I think it ended up too fangirly-stupid-sweet. Oh well.

:naughty:

Hahahah. That took me a little bit to get. Should I just wear my sailor-striped top, or should I also pair it with my sailor-striped shorts? But really, Mika can't die--what would we have to talk about and secretly squee over while pretending indifference?

--Jack

Top, shorts, hat. :thumb_yello:

If Mika died we would still pretend to be indifferent (well, I wouldn't, but the real apples would) and cry our eyes out in private.

I was feeling grumpy with no one to whine to . I eventually found VS and Pam Travers

You can whine to the oversized MIKA oil painting above your fireplace anytime :wink2:

I was having a great time chatting to Pam the other day.. but she's gone again :roftl:

Where's VS tonight?

It's only noon here. :roftl:

And just for the record:

I had a sailor pattern pant skirt back in the old times when I was eight or so and my mom still put me into my clothes. Hated it. No MIKA in the world will make me change my mind about it.

"Prices on the Ile de Ré are higher than on the mainland. This is not a shopping destination, but there are nevertheless plenty of little boutiques dotted around the villages of the island. St Martin has more than any other. La Flotte has elegant stores with high prices. Most shops are open late in summer."

found here

Him and his expensive tastes :sneaky2:

Notice he never puts the links or names on the blogs talking about watches and such :naughty:

I found them all on Google anyways :mf_rosetinted:

I've already bought 5 new dresses this summer, so I shouldn't be looking for more, but honestly, I do love a sailor dress.

This is for little girls, but I'd wear it.

4237.jpg

This one is for bigger girls.

fortiesstripedress_300.jpg

It's from dollydagger. I love so many of their dresses but cannot afford them. :-(

Good news for babs! You can get all these at Primark.

primarkspring3.jpg

primarkspring1.jpg

I'm pretty sure I want most of this stuff except what the model's actually wearing.

nautical.jpg

Btw, Mika would look good in this:

cardigan_2.jpg

Meanwhile Forever 21 is onto him and is (seriously) advertising this as a look to imitate:

9000000237.jpg

--Jack

Yes, still in Martinique...

Oh the pics are stunning. How close do you live to the beach?

Good news for babs! You can get all these at Primark.

The Primark comment was also hilarious. :roftl:

Mika should make a Bab only section for comments on his blogs so hers don't get lost in a sea of rubbish.

primarkspring1.jpg

Those shorts on the right go with Mika's jacket he wore at the Ivors.

Btw, Mika would look good in this:

cardigan_2.jpg

I think he might look a bit hippy in that. :naughty:

Blue Sky, you forget that I know all about Japanese fuku from my years when I watched anime! Middle school, right?

Jemmalee, wow, that is great. You will have to bring her dressed like that to your next Mika show. If he hasn't already moved on to chimney sweeper chic or something like that by then...

--Jack

Oh the pics are stunning. How close do you live to the beach?

not that close... it would be very close if i were flying straight there but since i'm still human and have to drive there, it's about 45 min away :naughty::bleh::biggrin2:

The "nautical/sailor" theme isn't the only popular trend these days.... :wink2:

Sailor Apples. :bleh:

Ha! Actually all this nautical talk made me put on my marine-striped top today (not just the talk, I was meaning to wear it for a while... it's a good summer top). And then I added an apple necklace (same one I sent you, Suzy). So I'm a sailor apple myself.

By the way, the top is the one I am wearing in the "Hey Mika! Do you like what I like?" photo from last summer, so, I was wearing it way before him. :mf_rosetinted: Apparently he does like what I like.

--Jack

If he hasn't already moved on to chimney sweeper chic or something like that by then...

--Jack

I'd like to see that, it's so Mary Poppins :wub2:

But then he would have to do it right in order to attain the proper effect - with dirt in his face and everything. :wub2: And especially after the legendary mud video we all know how much he loves that :roftl:

not that close... it would be very close if i were flying straight there but since i'm still human and have to drive there, it's about 45 min away :biggrin2:

That's a lot of driving hours less than it would take me to reach any sort of (rather crappy) beach. :blink:

Your pictures are fantastic, they always give the impression that you're the only one there. How romantic :blush-anim-cl:

I'd like to see that, it's so Mary Poppins :wub2:

But then he would have to do it right in order to attain the proper effect - with dirt in his face and everything. :wub2: And especially after the legendary mud videa we all know how much he loves that :roftl:

Will he do the dodgy Cockney accent! Oh yes please! He can practice with his Chas and Dave CDs!

Helloooooooooo my appleish friends!

I just thought I'd come in to say a proper "hi" to everyone, and thanks for the wedding messages and all that....

I've been trying to be online every now and then during the holiday if even to keep my cold turkey from going totally "cold", but it's proving hard....I have no idea how I got such an ingrained internet addiction but it sure is hard to cope with when you don't get the fix!! Hahaha!!!

I even managed to distract attention off me to sneak onto the laptop and post a couple of comments on the infamous mika blog but it looks like I made it too late and the "normal" commenting facility is working, so I missed the whole "no commenting" drama and Christine's Mika-ass-saving move :naughty:.

You gotta love how sweetly he managed the whole thing by desperately asking for help :roftl: though.

He doesn't seem to have any qualms saying that "he's dumb" (if you get what I mean) or openly asking for help from us lowly fans, and I just like him so much for that :wub2:.

Anyway I am just realising that this post is probably becoming too fangirly for this thread so feel free to kick me out :mf_lustslow:.

Ooh and I'm ecstatic as I just got tickets to see Katy Perry. Come on Bab, check facebook!! Get yourself one of those??!!! Who knows when the next gig will come out and if it will be equally hard to get them!! Go ooooon!

Be quick before someone else gets them. Only 2 left.

I hope that everyone is having a great summer, and that we can catch up properly soon!!!

Enjoy the holidays/heat/relaxed work/ whatever you're doing now.

Moi (in my new married "form" :naughty:).

P.S.

I must admit that I'm not such a great fan of the marine thing, so I commented the blog saying that the marine top was ok, but the REALLY good one was the red one with tails. Poor guy:mf_rosetinted:.

I am loving the blogs though, as it shows his playful and silly and arty side, which is one of the things that I like most about Mika, so that is great for me.

Not that I much like the ones where some of his moronic band members are being moronic on cam, but of course that is a different topic.

Ooh forgot to mention something that is quite funny.

Looks like myspace is getting buggy again and playing up...I posted a comment to Choister's blog the other day but it appears that myspace had an issue with it and it's gone :mf_rosetinted:

This was the comment (They don't call me Miss Backup for nothing :naughty:) and if you can't read it, the text reads :

"Yep,I must say the same. What a shame that he missed it, after working with Mika for so long, no doubt helping him get where he is now...But of course it must have been great for you. And for David.

Funny old world. Looks like sometimes, some people's happiness is built on others' demise.

As for the next tour: We'll see how many remain :oP"

choiblog.jpg

I figured hey, the guy hates me already so there's nothing to lose, and his little gloaty / ass kissy blog just made me mad when I read it and I HAD to react.

I guess that it wasn't the smartest move but hey, we can't all be that fantastic:naughty:

Ooh forgot to mention something that is quite funny.

Looks like myspace is getting buggy again and playing up...I posted a comment to Choister's blog the other day but it appears that myspace had an issue with it and it's gone :mf_rosetinted:

This was the comment (They don't call me Miss Backup for nothing :naughty:) and if you can't read it, the text reads :

"Yep,I must say the same. What a shame that he missed it, after working with Mika for so long, no doubt helping him get where he is now...But of course it must have been great for you. And for David.

Funny old world. Looks like sometimes, some people's happiness is built on others' demise.

As for the next tour: We'll see how many remain :oP"

choiblog.jpg

I figured hey, the guy hates me already so there's nothing to lose, and his little gloaty / ass kissy blog just made me mad when I read it and I HAD to react.

I guess that it wasn't the smartest move but hey, we can't all be that fantastic:naughty:

LMFAO...your comment was gone when I got there 2 hours later, and now I am the comment under Margaret (who was Bad Sarge for a while there) right where you had been.

Nasty.

mika29thjulyvo5.gif

Wow... that really made me rush off and watch those blogs. :mf_rosetinted:

Well, she was being partly sarcastic... but only partly, I wager. :wink2:

Going back through the v-blogs: Mika's playing up the sailor style now? That's cute. It's the general thing for this summer too, isn't it? Ha, Mika, you are supposed to be ahead of the curve! He should go with mime style. I am serious when I say I love how Martin looks in mime costume.

--Jack

I love how Martin looks in mime costume... then again I'd love him if he was wearing nothing at all..

:das: :das: :das: