Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

Btw- I love what Jack did with Katy's autograph. It's sooo cool and a really good idea.

Plus really well drawn as well. I'm impressed. I can't draw sheiBe:naughty:.

Do I see a German swear word to avoid the censors :naughty: ?

No, seriously, Jack's drawing is awesome.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay I just watched that video Perez Hilton posted of himself talking about himself ... and ... there's something with the way he talked in that particular video that kinda reminded me of the wiz :boxed: Am I going insane?

Do I see a German swear word to avoid the censors :naughty: ?

Hehehe:naughty:....Ja, bitte (first thing I thought of now)

Okay I just watched that video Perez Hilton posted of himself talking about himself ... and ... there's something with the way he talked in that particular video that kinda reminded me of the wiz :boxed: Am I going insane?

No idea what vid you're on about, but I was surprised that you didn't jump on Suzy's donut! I would have imagined that you'd love it:punk:

Btw- has anyone seen my comment about M and Stella on the new pics thread? Anyone also heard the rumours?

Hahahahaha

No idea what vid you're on about, but I was surprised that you didn't jump on Suzy's donut! I would have imagined that you'd love it:punk:

Btw- has anyone seen my comment about M and Stella on the new pics thread? Anyone also heard the rumours?

Hahahahaha

http://perezhilton.com/2008-05-08-somewhere-over-the-rainbow that one :boxed:

And I don't jump on donuts at the moment, I'm on a diet :sneaky2:

Hahahahaha

Which romours? So M dates Stella or what? What's he doing in the US anyway. Isn't he supposed to work on an album :sneaky2: . Did he really attend all the London parties that he has to start in another country now?

:ap_rosetinted:

Are you talking underwear theme ?! :shocked:

What's he doing in the US anyway. Isn't he supposed to work on an album :sneaky2: . Did he really attend all the London parties that he has to start in another country now?

:ap_rosetinted:

He's a dodgy lying twat, it's been well established now. Unless "second album" and "Australasia tour" are euphemisms for "party in every continent". :ap_rosetinted:

He's a dodgy lying twat, it's been well established now. Unless "second album" and "Australasia tour" are euphemisms for "party in every continent". :ap_rosetinted:

Mmmmm. I think they are. :ap_rosetinted:

What rumours? That he's gay?

the party in the new pics thread (that i've just discovered :naughty: :naughty:) took place in LA according to getty info...

LA -> Greg Wells -> producer of LICM -> possible work trip for the new album ?

just a thought :wink2:

the party in the new pics thread (that i've just discovered :naughty: :naughty:) took place in LA according to getty info...

You didn't read the whole thread then? :ap_rosetinted:

it seems to me that Perez presented Mika like "he's been in LA for a few days"

dunno if I caught it right tho :ap_rosetinted:

party-and-run-away boy :kaf:

Maybe you are :dance_man:

Well, when I think of it maybe he's talking a bit like him but it wasn't obvious to me :blink:

And Hello SuperTwat!

Hey, Super tw*t! Oh, and a belated thank you to Andrew for all his technical prowess. :kaf:

Katy Perry is indeed into fruits, note her luscious watermelon earrings! And now we all have written proof that she loves Yop.

Poor Mika, isn't allowed to stick his head out of his apartment or studio without people piling on at him. :naughty: Come on, he was flying all over the place when he was doing the 1st album too...

--Jack

Hey, Super tw*t! Oh, and a belated thank you to Andrew for all his technical prowess. :kaf:

Katy Perry is indeed into fruits, note her luscious watermelon earrings! And now we all have written proof that she loves Yop.

Poor Mika, isn't allowed to stick his head out of his apartment or studio without people piling on at him. :naughty: Come on, he was flying all over the place when he was doing the 1st album too...

--Jack

Btw, You draw really well :clap:

Come on, he was flying all over the place when he was doing the 1st album too...

Yes but the MFC FBI was not closely monitoring his activities in those days.

I have to say though that this party is the best indication that he is actually recording an album. At least he's in the right town and not faffing around in Beijing (or Mumbai :naughty:).

Kata I will have to watch the Perez video later and get back to you. I guess they are wearing off on one another...?

I thought about that briefly but wanted to rant instead :bleh: .

Yes but the MFC FBI was not closely monitoring his activities in those days.

I have to say though that this party is the best indication that he is actually recording an album. At least he's in the right town and not faffing around in Beijing (or Mumbai :naughty:).

Kata I will have to watch the Perez video later and get back to you. I guess they are wearing off on one another...?

As long as M doesn't get fat and colours his hair pink :shocked: .

You didn't read the whole thread then? :ap_rosetinted:

absolutely not. saw the thread, clicked the link, read the first page and left. didn't even watch all the pics, just the 1st two i think.

did i miss something ? (rethorical question)

about KP being into fruits and cats and being a honorary member of this thead (i'm sure she would be if she gave a damn) : banana-stramberry bracelet, watermelon earings, watermelon pin on her top at a showcase, strawberry ring purchased today in dallas, TX, and about the cat lady thing, do you really need details ? :naughty:

absolutely not. saw the thread, clicked the link, read the first page and left. didn't even watch all the pics, just the 1st two i think.

did i miss something ? (rethorical question)

Only that he's in LA at Stella Artois' party and he's in love with her. He's also recording his new album while in LA and he's back in the UK today.

In a nutshell.