Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

Only that he's in LA at Stella Artois' party and he's in love with her. He's also recording his new album while in LA and he's back in the UK today.

In a nutshell.

oh well, thank you ! i'll be sleeping like a baby tonight :ap_rosetinted:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd just like to add, that sometimes I go to London. Mika is there sometimes :wub2: I might bump into him, imagine that!

I also have five toes on each foot, just like Mika! And when I was younger I went to school - Mika did too! We might be related! :wub2:

I mean not Mika. Perez just looks like a regular guy.

I thought you meant Mika doesn't look as usual.

Perez is not supposed to look normal? :roftl:

I've already seen him in pics and vids but to me he looks normal :boxed:

I'd just like to add, that sometimes I go to London. Mika is there sometimes :wub2: I might bump into him, imagine that!

I also have five toes on each foot, just like Mika! And when I was younger I went to school - Mika did too! We might be related! :wub2:

Did you bump your head? :ap_rosetinted:

Btw, am i the only one finding it weird he's always with his mom?

I mean, for me it's normal she's with him on tour etc but at some point :blink:

maybe that's why Mika got such expressions on his face :clap:

anyway I found it weirder that Mrs. Penniman followed the Wiz on tour than for a fashion designer being at a "stylish" party :penguin:

I love turquoise jewelry btw :kaf:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

just visual proofs and i leave the subject :

Katy Strawberry-Banana (and as you've seen on jack's pic taken the same day watermelon earings) :

24413967479f44cb227alz2.jpg

Katy Strawberry-Banana-Watermelon pin :

243518897587a10aea4dop2.jpg

Katy happy with her new strawberry ring (skip to the end of the video unless you wanna (not) see her dancing in the dark for 4 min) :

http://katyperryblog.tumblr.com/

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

just visual proofs and i leave the subject :

Katy Strawberry-Banana (and as you've seen on jack's pic taken the same day watermelon earings) :

24413967479f44cb227alz2.jpg

Katy Strawberry-Banana-Watermelon pin :

243518897587a10aea4dop2.jpg

Katy happy with her new strawberry ring (skip to the end of the video unless you wanna (not) see her dancing in the dark for 4 min) :

http://katyperryblog.tumblr.com/

Tutti frutti, you will never leave the subject. :adminpower:

Just to remind you that the mods are like hitler. JOKE mods!

maybe that's why Mika got such expressions on his face :clap:

anyway I found it weirder that Mrs. Penniman followed the Wiz on tour than for a fashion designer being at a "stylish" party :penguin:

I love turquoise jewelry btw :kaf:

For big shows i don't think it's weird maybe on tour it is yes :blink:

For the party i didn't see it from that angle, for me it was more like the Bungalow 8 one

I thought you meant Mika doesn't look as usual.

Perez is not supposed to look normal? :roftl:

I've already seen him in pics and vids but to me he looks normal :boxed:

As Haeschen mentioned, he has dyed his hair pink (and other colours) on occasion.

Btw, am i the only one finding it weird he's always with his mom?

Kata and I have noticed and were sure to point out our observations to Mika a couple of months ago. :naughty:

I sure hope I don't run into him in London like Bab plans to. He'll probably kick my ass.

For big shows i don't think it's weird maybe on tour it is yes :blink:

For the party i didn't see it from that angle, for me it was more like the Bungalow 8 one

You don't mean you wouldn't find it weird that Mika's ma was at the Bungalow 8 party? I'd find that strange.(among other things :ap_rosetinted:)

I think she goes with him most places to make sure he doesn't get too drunk and either make an exhibition of himself or get taken advantage of. (see with Chris Moyles backstage at the Brits this year):mf_rosetinted:

As Haeschen mentioned, he has dyed his hair pink (and other colours) on occasion.

Kata and I have noticed and were sure to point out our observations to Mika a couple of months ago. :naughty:

I sure hope I don't run into him in London like Bab plans to. He'll probably kick my ass.

You told him??

You don't mean you wouldn't find it weird that Mika's ma was at the Bungalow 8 party? I'd find that strange.(among other things :ap_rosetinted:)

No no, i DO find it weird, sorry. I mean, if it's an art thing it's less weird but if it's a real party i do find it weird.

What other things? :biggrin2:

I think she goes with him most places to make sure he doesn't get too drunk and either make an exhibition of himself or get taken advantage of. (see with Chris Moyles backstage at the Brits this year):mf_rosetinted:

What with Chris Moyles? Who is he? What happened?