Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

Nothing is sacred to a true apple. :ap_rosetinted:

Bab is correct. I did cringe a bit when she announced half an hour later that she was going home to organize his gifts and cards though. :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No no, i DO find it weird, sorry. I mean, if it's an art thing it's less weird but if it's a real party i do find it weird.

What other things? :biggrin2:

What with Chris Moyles? Who is he? What happened?

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=32210471

Slightly drunk if you ask me, and highly amusing.

He's a dodgy lying twat, it's been well established now. Unless "second album" and "Australasia tour" are euphemisms for "party in every continent". :ap_rosetinted:

Hi SuperTwat!

Maybe he is writing while he is on the planes!:cool:

Btw, am i the only one finding it weird he's always with his mom?

I mean, for me it's normal she's with him on tour etc but at some point :blink:

You don't mean you wouldn't find it weird that Mika's ma was at the Bungalow 8 party? I'd find that strange.(among other things )

I think she goes with him most places to make sure he doesn't get too drunk and either make an exhibition of himself or get taken advantage of. (see with Chris Moyles backstage at the Brits this year):mf_rosetinted:

Mika and his mum:wub2:

Sigh.

Bab is correct. I did cringe a bit when she announced half an hour later that she was going home to organize his gifts and cards though. :blush-anim-cl:

Whas it his mum who said that?:biggrin2:

I'd just like to add, that sometimes I go to London. Mika is there sometimes :wub2: I might bump into him, imagine that!

I also have five toes on each foot, just like Mika! And when I was younger I went to school - Mika did too! We might be related! :wub2:

When you're really related you shouldn't use this :wub2: too much. That's scary.

Btw, am i the only one finding it weird he's always with his mom?

I mean, for me it's normal she's with him on tour etc but at some point :blink:

Oedipus complex :kaf:

When you're really related you shouldn't use this :wub2: too much. That's scary.

crashing the thread:blush-anim-cl:

Just read the book/play fresh in my mind. bad images to go to sleep with.

thanx. :boxed:

Greetings, humans.

I'd just like to add, that sometimes I go to London. Mika is there sometimes :wub2: I might bump into him, imagine that!

I also have five toes on each foot, just like Mika! And when I was younger I went to school - Mika did too! We might be related! :wub2:

I've missed this. :naughty:

I think she goes with him most places to make sure he doesn't get too drunk and either make an exhibition of himself or get taken advantage of. (see with Chris Moyles backstage at the Brits this year)

Aren't sisters better for that job? More discreet than a mum at any rate.

:lmao:!

Sigmund Freud would also have a field day analysing the subconscious symbolism of Mika's album/DVD art. :ap_rosetinted:

Or one of the most successful pr tricks there is.

A good and warm relationship between a mother and his son, can you find a better way to capture the attention of every mother or mother to be.

It is still a beautiful vision, even if we choose to mock it!:biggrin2:

Sigmund Freud would also have a field day analysing the subconscious symbolism of Mika's album/DVD art. :ap_rosetinted:

I bet he would!:blush-anim-cl:

With all respect, Sigmund Freud did a lot for psychological research (of course) but this man and all his assumptions give me the shivers.

We wouldn’t let him loose on Mika, would we?:wink2:

I bet he would!:blush-anim-cl:

With all respect, Sigmund Freud did a lot for psychological research (of course) but this man and all his assumptions give me the shivers.

We wouldn’t let him loose on Mika, would we?:wink2:

I have a lot of respect for Sigmund Freud, most of his theories are no longer applied even by contemporary supporters of the psychodynamic school which he founded yet I have to admire the cleverness of his theories. It's a pity he didn't win the Nobel Prize for Literature which he was nominated for, he was a damn good writer too. :thumb_yello: As for Mika, I'd love to set Sigmund Freud loose on him with his large family of mixed heritage and tear-jerking stories of learning difficulties and losing his father temporarily and moving country and being bullied and dealing with rejection from the music industry and later refusal to discuss certain personal topics despite his almost overzealous story-telling with other equally personal yet less controversial topics. It'd be a psychoanalytic feast. :ap_rosetinted:

I have a lot of respect for Sigmund Freud, most of his theories are no longer applied even by contemporary supporters of the psychodynamic school which he founded yet I have to admire the cleverness of his theories. It's a pity he didn't win the Nobel Prize for Literature which he was nominated for, he was a damn good writer too. :thumb_yello: As for Mika, I'd love to set Sigmund Freud loose on him with his large family of mixed heritage and tear-jerking stories of learning difficulties and losing his father temporarily and moving country and being bullied and dealing with rejection from the music industry and later refusal to discuss certain personal topics despite his almost overzealous story-telling with other equally personal yet less controversial topics. It'd be a psychoanalytic feast. :ap_rosetinted:

Yeah I'm afraid it would.:blush-anim-cl:

But I'm far too well behaved to say that out loud!:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Hey Apples!

I'm preparing for a holiday right now. Very exciting. With Arndt and his brother and parents. Couldn't imagine anything better :naughty:. Anyway, I'm going to Jersey (GB) and hope the weather will be fine so that I can wear these (:mf_rosetinted:) all the time. That also means that I won't be here for about a week. Should I start a Goodbye-Thread for that?

I wish you all lovely Pentecost holidays.

Behave and see you all soon :biggrin2:.

:ap_rosetinted:

:kaf:

Hey Apples!

I'm preparing for a holiday right now. Very exciting. With Arndt and his brother and parents. Couldn't imagine anything better . Anyway, I'm going to Jersey (GB) and hope the weather will be fine so that I can wear these () all the time. That also means that I won't be here for about a week. Should I start a Goodbye-Thread for that?

You're so lucky! All i get is more studying for my exams :yay:(more guilt for not studying rather) :ap_rosetinted:

Have fun! :dance_man:

We'll be... Kind and Fine:kaf: :ap_rosetinted:

Or one of the most successful pr tricks there is.

A good and warm relationship between a mother and his son, can you find a better way to capture the attention of every mother or mother to be.

It is still a beautiful vision, even if we choose to mock it!:biggrin2:

Choose to mock? Choose to mock? I don't choose, it's a natural phenomenon,. :ap_rosetinted:

Yum yum, I am feeling really hungry.:ap_rosetinted:

Hey Apples!

I'm preparing for a holiday right now. Very exciting. With Arndt and his brother and parents. Couldn't imagine anything better :naughty:. Anyway, I'm going to Jersey (GB) and hope the weather will be fine so that I can wear these (:mf_rosetinted:) all the time. That also means that I won't be here for about a week. Should I start a Goodbye-Thread for that?

:ap_rosetinted:

You most definately should start a goodbye thread! Everyone else does!

Hope you enjoy Jersey, it's very small. My colleague and boss's wife (one and the same) comes from Jersey and according to her there is nowhere like it. We get sick of hearing it. :naughty:

Hey Apples!

Behave and see you all soon .

Have a good time!

Sounds really nice!

Choose to mock? Choose to mock? I don't choose, it's a natural phenomenon,. :ap_rosetinted:

Oh really!:biggrin2:

I had no idea!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sorry I didn't multiquote. A bad habit of mine. :ap_rosetinted:

That must be the reason why I still have so few posts :thumbdown:.

Anyway, I'm really off now. We'll fly at 7:30 tomorrow morning which means that I have to get up at shortly past 3 :boxed:. Fun! Fun! Fun!

That also means that I won't be here for about a week. Should I start a Goodbye-Thread for that?

No, the goodbye threads are only for people who intend to start posting again in the next 24 hours. :ap_rosetinted:

Have a fine holiday in Jersey! :kaf: