Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Boo!

Hi babs:biggrin2:

I think we maybe too sarcastic for others to appreciate. I am a nervous wreak most evenings though:ap_rosetinted:

I'm a bloody nervous wreck reading this stuff never mind being in the same city as him. :ap_rosetinted:

I don't know why I torture myself.

I'm a bloody nervous wreck reading this stuff never mind being in the same city as him. :ap_rosetinted:

I don't know why I torture myself.

I wet my knickers everytime I look at my passport and remember I'm British and live in the same country :drool::ap_rosetinted:

Which reminds me I need a new one. Just the passport. :ap_rosetinted:

You can't fool me Babs, I know how excited you were when you realised about the toes...or the fingers or whatever and being possibly related:naughty:

Yo're just trying to hide it now:biggrin2:

You can't fool me Babs, I know how excited you were when you realised about the toes...or the fingers or whatever and being possibly related:naughty:

Yo're just trying to hide it now:biggrin2:

That's right!

Maybe I will go and meet Sivan at the airport on the 14th if it's the 12th now and Mika is coming back in 2 days time? :naughty: Then we might be in the same airport within a day of each other! I won't sleep tonight!

That's right!

Maybe I will go and meet Sivan at the airport on the 14th if it's the 12th now and Mika is coming back in 2 days time? :naughty:

That hadn't even occurred to me....He's probably coming with BA...Hmmm....STOP PLANTING IDEAS IN MY HEAD!!

See, you're far worse than me, even though I do get excited about the blog (And am not going to apologise for it:bleh:)

Can you imagine the look of disbelief on his face if he was to get off the plane and sees us all there inconspicously sitting sipping a coffee?:roftl::roftl:Priceless.

If only for that, it would be worth considering, HAhahahaha

That hadn't even occurred to me....He's probably coming with BA...Hmmm....STOP PLANTING IDEAS IN MY HEAD!!

See, you're far worse than me, even though I do get excited about the blog (And am not going to apologise for it:bleh:)

Can you imagine the look of disbelief on his face if he was to get off the plane and sees us all there inconspicously sitting sipping a coffee?:roftl::roftl:Priceless.

If only for that, it would be worth considering, HAhahahaha

Well I was thinking about it before I read this as I am off work on Wednesday. :naughty:

Anyway better go and sort out my passport form and start saving up - he's touring S.America, you know. :mf_rosetinted:

Well I was thinking about it before I read this as I am off work on Wednesday. :naughty:

Anyway better go and sort out my passport form and start saving up - he's touring S.America, you know. :mf_rosetinted:

I know.....:partytime2::das: I wonder when though...He needs to give us enough time to plan stuff properly you know...

Ok, but just let me rob a couple of banks first. I've always faniced being a fugitive. :ap_rosetinted:

Well I thought if we got a row boat and set off now, we would get there on time. We would also have amazing figures when we got there (and fabulous sun tans) and could get a flight back with the rich men who only want us for our bodies. Ok maybe I thought about this too much:ap_rosetinted:

Well I thought if we got a row boat and set off now, we would get there on time. We would also have amazing figures when we got there (and fabulous sun tans) and could get a flight back with the rich men who only want us for our bodies. Ok maybe I thought about this too much:ap_rosetinted:

Maybe you need to sleep on it...:naughty: Although I always liked rowing. Not sure about a whole ocean though...

BTW- just invited myself to your boat plan, hope you don't mind, hehehe...

On the other hand we might arrive there with skin like old leather, dehydrated and suffering from scurvy. We could suck a few lemons and limes to combat this. Some would say I don't need to.

Never say I don't look on the bright side! :wink2:

Oh and re the rowing, I think we have plenty of time, don't you?

Funny you should say that, but in my last job they called me Jillyanna. Fact. :naughty:

I believe you ( I know thousands wouldn't). I can call you Jillyanna if you want:naughty: How good are you at hanging prisims?

Pretty bad, I'd say, why?

oh you obviously haven't seen the film then:naughty: When the little boy's dream is too hang prisims while Pollyanna is crippled in bed:roftl:

Good god I'm sad:blush-anim-cl:

oh you obviously haven't seen the film then:naughty: When the little boy's dream is too hang prisims while Pollyanna is crippled in bed:roftl:

Good god I'm sad:blush-anim-cl:

:tears: I have seen a tv series years ago. Can't remember anything about prisms though. Strange little boy!