Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

I wonder sometimes if it is time to leave.

I am just so underwhelmed by things, like Mika's new blog.

I mean, it's interesting and I'm glad he did it, but it's people's responses to it that just make me irritated.

Lord knows my life isn't exciting, but others must be duller if they get so excited about a blog and the fact that he is within 50 miles of them or whatever in a city of seven million or whatever.

Help.

Babs I think I know how you feel...but think about it like this, the MFC is like giant sand box… take things like this with a shrug, let the kids play and have their fun.

I know why I’m here; I appreciate the friendship with people who are interested in following this young and a little special artist grow.

Of course I don’t get overexcited by a blog or a new haircut or whatever:bleh: but I don’t make excuses about reading the forum almost every day either.

Just take it for what it is, a funny place with the possibility to talk to and get to know people in a lot of countries you would never do if it wasn’t for this.

Just have fun…life is too short to not have!:wink2:

I believe you ( I know thousands wouldn't). I can call you Jillyanna if you want:naughty: How good are you at hanging prisims?

Your posts always makes me run to the dictionary, but it's okay, I need the exercise!:biggrin2:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Babs I think I know how you feel...but think about it like this, the MFC is like giant sand box… take things like this with a shrug, let the kids play and have their fun.

I know why I’m here; I appreciate the friendship with people who are interested in following this young and a little special artist grow.

Of course I don’t get overexcited by a blog or a new haircut or whatever:bleh: but I don’t make excuses about reading the forum almost every day either.

Just take it for what it is, a funny place with the possibility to talk to and get to know people in a lot of countries you would never do if it wasn’t for this.

Just have fun…life is too short to not have!:wink2:

You know me though Sienna, I can't be doing with all of this sloppy, lovey dovey stuff.

Well 99.9% of the time anyway.

As long as it doesn't intrude too much into this thread I guess I will survive.

:wink2:

Well Jillyanna and the skin like old leather in the rowboat to South America with Jemma and the hanging prisms.....that was the best laugh of the morning.:roftl:

And I, for one, want to know what Mika eats for breakfast.:wub2:

Oops wrong thread for that smiley.:ap_rosetinted:

You know me though Sienna, I can't be doing with all of this sloppy, lovey dovey stuff.

Well 99.9% of the time anyway.

As long as it doesn't intrude too much into this thread I guess I will survive.

:wink2:

:roftl::naughty:

In som funny way it reminds me of something when I was about 12-13 years old, I was in a gang that didn't play with the others kids on the street, we where always sitting in the basement reading Mad Magazine and had deep conversations about life. We where the cool kids!:biggrin2:

No seriously, I love how the forum has it's clicks and it's free to join in where you feel comfortable. But sometimes it's fun to let loose and talk to the younglings too.

They can be just hilarious!:wink2:

But sometimes it's fun to let loose and talk to the younglings too.

They can be just hilarious!:wink2:

I think they're amusing too and I was much worse in my day so I can't complain. It's when the 40 year olds start hyperventilating over Mika being nearby that I really feel nauseous.

OMG! :groupwave::woot_jump: tomorrow will be the day after Mika's blog! :yay:

Yay, I can't wait! :pbjt::dance_man::pbjt:

To be serious for a moment, that blog post is quite underwhelming. All it takes is one blog post to have everyone forget that "Team Mika" didn't meet expectations and kept them in the dark for months? The new website, at least, sounds promising - hopefully it'll mean better communication in future. The "thank you for giving me an excuse to tour South America" is bollocks, though, it's about cost and logistics and every manager knows that. He might as well throw in an Australian tour while he's at it, though.

All it takes is one blog post to have everyone forget that "Team Mika" didn't meet expectations and kept them in the dark for months?

That is why, quite honestly, I have a hard time taking all the hurt and anger over the lack of official announcement seriously. People forget all about it the moment he bats his pretty eyelashes in their direction, so it's not worth agonizing over.

The "thank you for giving me an excuse to tour South America" is bollocks, though, it's about cost and logistics and every manager knows that.

But that's exactly what he's getting at isn't it? Now that he's got a large fanbase he can justify a tour there from a financial perspective. I think he's sincere when he says he's glad he's got an excuse. He's been holidaying in South America anyway. Now he can combine it with work.

But please Mika...January = South America, June = North America. Not the other way around!

But that's exactly what he's getting at isn't it? Now that he's got a large fanbase he can justify a tour there from a financial perspective. I think he's sincere when he says he's glad he's got an excuse. He's been holidaying in South America anyway. Now he can combine it with work.

But please Mika...January = South America, June = North America. Not the other way around!

But he's long since had an "excuse" to tour Asia where he fared even better than in South America yet he hasn't yet. I think that he's sincere when he says that he's glad that he'll be able to tour there but I don't think that a tour necessarily coincides with demand.

Meanwhile, I am sad and actually quite excited about Mika's blog, and even that he's within 50 miles of me and all. :boxed: I haven't really been around here for a while, and thinking of "Mika" anything, so it was a bit of a shock to read something that actually came from him rather than management, etc... and dammit, if I had free time I'd want to go see Tegan & Sara too.

If he keeps making blogs like that it will be super easy to stalk him, hahah. "Tomorrow I'll be having a family dinner at X restaurant, and then I'll be going out with some industry friends to Club Z and..." :roftl:

--Jack

That's right!

Maybe I will go and meet Sivan at the airport on the 14th if it's the 12th now and Mika is coming back in 2 days time? :naughty: Then we might be in the same airport within a day of each other! I won't sleep tonight!

That hadn't even occurred to me....He's probably coming with BA...Hmmm....STOP PLANTING IDEAS IN MY HEAD!!

See, you're far worse than me, even though I do get excited about the blog (And am not going to apologise for it:bleh:)

Can you imagine the look of disbelief on his face if he was to get off the plane and sees us all there inconspicously sitting sipping a coffee?:roftl::roftl:Priceless.

If only for that, it would be worth considering, HAhahahaha

Lol You guys are hilarious!

I'm not going to lie I thought it was pretty cool he put up a blog and it made me happy to see that it was from him and not his management. It was a big surprise to see it because I wasn't expecting anything like that. Funny to see how he knew people were getting anxious to know what he was up to. It was also nice of him to mention South America as well. The whole scrapbook thing is kinda of a good idea.

I think if I had read that he was in NYC a couple months ago I would've been a lot more excited since it's so close to me but not now. I guess that's just what happens. I do wonder if people went to the concert last min. after they saw that, or if anyone stalked him after the concert.

I do think it's interesting how some people seems to forget how anxious and upset they were only yesterday about the whole "official" thing. But if he has time to create a whole new website maybe he'll get time to do whatever it is that they're supposed to do here. Who knows, I just hope people don't give their hopes up, disappointment is such a horrible feeling.

Meanwhile, I am sad and actually quite excited about Mika's blog, and even that he's within 50 miles of me and all. :boxed: I haven't really been around here for a while, and thinking of "Mika" anything, so it was a bit of a shock to read something that actually came from him rather than management, etc... and dammit, if I had free time I'd want to go see Tegan & Sara too.

If he keeps making blogs like that it will be super easy to stalk him, hahah. "Tomorrow I'll be having a family dinner at X restaurant, and then I'll be going out with some industry friends to Club Z and..." :roftl:

--Jack

Aww, he's so naive :wub2:

I think they're amusing too and I was much worse in my day so I can't complain. It's when the 40 year olds start hyperventilating over Mika being nearby that I really feel nauseous.

Me too, a step too far. Unless they are my friends, that is. :naughty:

Yay, I can't wait! :pbjt::dance_man::pbjt:

To be serious for a moment, that blog post is quite underwhelming. All it takes is one blog post to have everyone forget that "Team Mika" didn't meet expectations and kept them in the dark for months? The new website, at least, sounds promising - hopefully it'll mean better communication in future. The "thank you for giving me an excuse to tour South America" is bollocks, though, it's about cost and logistics and every manager knows that. He might as well throw in an Australian tour while he's at it, though.

I agree with your points. Not such a SuperTwat! :ap_rosetinted:

Don't worry, all he acutally said about S America was what you said above, relating to the new album which we don't know is even written yet, let alone finished with a release date. If you are a S American fan, therefore, I wouldn't get too excited. Look at the Australian fiasco.

Aww, he's so naive :wub2:

Nah, he just knew the show was sold out. :naughty:

Blue Sky, thanks! Rather makes the 5 hours I spent coloring the thing worth it!

I am still excited about the Mika blog. Y'all are such bitter apples. Aside from concert performances, I stopped having specific expectations of Mika while ago, so I'm free to be happy when he does nice things, regardless of what else we wish he may have done!

--Jack

Well I was actually quite excited about the MIKA blog this morning, and even more excited when I won on ebay in the final 10 seconds of an auction after that. (That sent my blood pressure up for a while)

Then I saw Jack's picture getting famous....all round it's been an exciting, happy day. I probably need to go to another thread somewhere and dance round with CazGirl and Bonjour Mika or something, you'll be kicking me out of this room!!:wub2:

Luckily I will take my happy self back to RL, where I need to take my child to music. See ya!