Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

hola!

I'm here to push away Allegra from here... she is in the habit to put her mouth everywhere,,, and now she's also trying to write english in order to do this... :naughty:

:lmao: I think because she is silent in English, we miss what allegra is all about. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Twatty what happened to your car?? Are you OK??

I had a bicycle accident this week. Braked hard to avoid getting knocked off as a car turned into my path, and instead the bike tipped over and tipped me off, I ended up sitting in the middle of the road, shopping bags everywhere while the driver just looked at me. Hurt pride, hurt leg and hurt back but all OK now.

I am just super-stressing these days. I don't have time to be here till next week really. Doing a HUGE event in Tokyo on Sunday and need to focus 98% on that. That gives me 2% for here.:naughty:

I prefer Abba. Now Sienna has sent me to myspace watching all Abba vids. Curse her!:naughty:

But some of them are good, don't you think?:roftl:

I agree. When my 8yo peers were listening to CDB and the Macarena I listened to ABBA.

Really!?:thumb_yello:

In my country Abba is looked upon like "marmite", you either love them or hate them!:naughty:

When I was in London in December there was a street musician on Brompton Road, outside Harrods, playing Christmas songs on steel drums.

I gave him some coins because I love steel drums and we started to talk. When he heard I was from Sweden he started to play Dancing Queen, it was really sweet!:wub2:

But some of them are good, don't you think?:roftl:

Really!?:thumb_yello:

In my country Abba is looked upon like "marmite", you either love them or hate them!:naughty:

When I was in London in December there was a street musician on Brompton Road, outside Harrods, playing Christmas songs on steel drums.

I gave him some coins because I love steel drums and we started to talk. When he heard I was from Sweden he started to play Dancing Queen, it was really sweet!:wub2:

awww sienna...ABBA for ever!:wub2:

i was young then.................:wink2:

Oh, poor Sup. I hope today is better for you. :boxed:

Anyway, I'm just posting to say that I am sitting in Christine's living room and petting her cat.:meow::mf_rosetinted: And we just bought apples and avocados.

--Jack

And I'm spending my last 2 minutes at home before I drive out to see you. :wink2:

Oh, poor Sup. I hope today is better for you. :boxed:

Anyway, I'm just posting to say that I am sitting in Christine's living room and petting her cat.:meow::mf_rosetinted: And we just bought apples and avocados.

--Jack

And I'm spending my last 2 minutes at home before I drive out to see you. :wink2:

ciao!!!!

ciao suzy and christine! :wub2:

............and jack! :blush-anim-cl:

enjoy yourself a lot........and report! :naughty:

awww sienna...ABBA for ever!

i was young then.................

Yeah me too, I think we were young and sweet, only seventeen, when Dancing Queen first came out Robi? I may be wrong .

I wasn't born :fisch:

Oh, poor Sup. I hope today is better for you.

Anyway, I'm just posting to say that I am sitting in Christine's living room and petting her cat. And we just bought apples and avocados.

--Jack

:licks_lips:

And I'm spending my last 2 minutes at home before I drive out to see you.

Have a great evening/night! :drunk_sing::pbjt:

Got to bed and sleep, then get up early tomorrow and study......:thumb_yello:

I was thinking of doing so but I have so much to do i'm already tired :sleep_1:

I think I'll go earlier than yesterday and try to get earlier too.

So I'm studying for now...:roftl:

What a scary combination! :shocked: Perhaps they will do a duet.

I quite fancy Madrid, but the flights etc are expensive compared to Amsterdam, but there are too many people going to Amsterdam, 78 yes replies - it will be worse than London I think, for rabid fans, all expecting to meet him afterwards. :boxed:

I don't want to spend all of my holiday and cash only to find that he announces a gig nearer home.

Jemma, Sarahlou, Laura and I are going to see The Feeling at Somerset House on July 17th :naughty:

Laura and Jennie are going to Alphabeat at Koko, we may go, I don't know, these kids keep dragging me out.

I can't believe I had a great reply typed out and I pressed something weird and lost it all...grrrrrr........

Aaanyway I was saying: You worry about Amsterdam being mad? Try Paris with tons of frenchies, LOL, even worse:roftl:. Oops was that unPC? Sorry....:naughty:

I agree that 78 MFC'ers are probably a few too many, but hey, sadly I don't think that we're in a position to be very selective this summer as there are hardly any gigs, and I can't do Madrid...which is not really a full gig anyway...sigh....so Amsterdam is everything I can do.

Anyway I lost my train of thought now but I wanted to add that I'm also going to the Somerset The Feeling gig, did you not see my post in your thread?! I already got the tickets:punk:.

I can't wait. AND on the Mika-anniversary there, how cool!

Anyway I am off to bed, but also wanted to say to Christine+Jack+Suzy: Have fun gals and I'm sooooooooooo jealous!!!!!!! Enjoy Toronto:thumb_yello: