Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

I can't believe I had a great reply typed out and I pressed something weird and lost it all...grrrrrr........

I'm not the only one then :blush-anim-cl::kachinga:

Aaanyway I was saying: You worry about Amsterdam being mad? Try Paris with tons of frenchies, LOL, even worse:roftl:. Oops was that unPC? Sorry....

:sneaky2: tons of frenchies? and what do you mean by worse?? :lightsabre:

:ap_rosetinted:

I'm off to bed now, i hope i can wake up early tomorrow :hypo:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't believe I had a great reply typed out and I pressed something weird and lost it all...grrrrrr........

Aaanyway I was saying: You worry about Amsterdam being mad? Try Paris with tons of frenchies, LOL, even worse:roftl:. Oops was that unPC? Sorry....:naughty:

Anyway I am off to bed, but also wanted to say to Christine+Jack+Suzy: Have fun gals and I'm sooooooooooo jealous!!!!!!! Enjoy Toronto:thumb_yello:

I know but we already had tickets for Paris and were thinking about going to another one. If we were going to another one, then I'd rather perhaps not such a busy one in terms of die hards. And we have seats for Paris, we won't be fighting to get to the front.

I know but we already had tickets for Paris and were thinking about going to another one. If we were going to another one, then I'd rather perhaps not such a busy one in terms of die hards. And we have seats for Paris, we won't be fighting to get to the front.

I will be in Amsterdam - thats the only one I can do :tears:

Twatty what happened to your car?? Are you OK??

I had a bicycle accident this week. Braked hard to avoid getting knocked off as a car turned into my path, and instead the bike tipped over and tipped me off, I ended up sitting in the middle of the road, shopping bags everywhere while the driver just looked at me. Hurt pride, hurt leg and hurt back but all OK now.

The front and engine took a good beating but thankfully no one was hurt. It's about time for a new car anyway.

Ouch @ the bike accident. That's why I'm afraid to ride in main roads on a bike, I stick areas where there are designated bike paths but unfortunately there aren't that many so I don't ride very often.

Oh, poor Sup. I hope today is better for you.

Anyway, I'm just posting to say that I am sitting in Christine's living room and petting her cat.:meow: And we just bought apples and avocados.

--Jack

And I'm spending my last 2 minutes at home before I drive out to see you.

Live updates, how very MFC. I hope you're having fun!

Really!? :thumb_yello: In my country Abba is looked upon like "marmite", you either love them or hate them!

I think that ABBA are "marmite" everywhere not just in Sweden. :naughty:

So are Bodies Without Organs, another Swedish group. I love

. :thumb_yello:

I wasn't born :fisch:

Were you really born on New Year's Day? If so, I'm only a year older than you.

tons of frenchies? and what do you mean by worse?? :lightsabre:

She must have meant that "SOME Frenchies will be there". :ap_rosetinted:

Beautifully expressed Suzy! Sorry you had to go through the :yikes::gun2::sad::crybaby: part.

The concert was fun - thanks for the invitation! Looks like The Cure still has a very dedicated fan base from 25 years ago, plus a lot of newer fans. The woman next to you though, wow, she's going to be hurting this morning... and the girls infront of Jack were hilarious. I think they were almost funnier than those two girls at the Creature concert.

Jack, it was great to meet you... enjoy your weekend here with Christine & Suzy!

Whoa - what a night! First it was :wub2:,

then it was :yikes::gun2::sad::crybaby:,

then :punk:

then :band:.

Beautifully expressed Suzy! Sorry you had to go through the ... part.

The concert was fun - thanks for the invitation! Looks like The Cure still has a very dedicated fan base from 25 years ago, plus a lot of newer fans. The woman next to you though, wow, she's going to be hurting this morning... and the girls infront of Jack were hilarious. I think they were almost funnier than those two girls at the Creature concert.

Jack, it was great to meet you... enjoy your weekend here with Christine & Suzy!

Uh-oh, sounds both good and bad. Details?

Beautifully expressed Suzy! Sorry you had to go through the :crybaby: part.

What happened?

Uh-oh, sounds both good and bad. Details?

The Cure was great! Glad you came zoots!

Now for the bad part of the evening...

After a bit of shopping, where Jack modelled some clothes (some a little transparent according to closetmikafan who noticed:naughty:) we walked back to our parked car (which was only parked for an hour, in front of a church and a residential neighbourhood and noticed my passenger side window had something stuck in it. I thought it was a t-shirt or something thrown and was dreading to see broken glass...but instead, it was my denim bag. :jawdrop: Somebody fished it out from the floor and stole my favourite leather bag and wallet which was hidden inside. :no:

IMG_0769.jpg

(Yeah, so I happened to have a photo of it...)

:crybaby:

The denim bag, where I hid my purse:

IMG_0200-1.jpg

Now, I'll give Jack and/or Christine the opportunity to tell you more of the good stuff (whenever they wake up - which could be several hours yet, but it's pretty worthwhile, I'm thinking of one particular MFCer who'll be REALLY JEALOUS) ...meanwhile I've got to go replace identification and update my police report while I've got the day off. FAK!!! (And btw, these letters don't stand for "Fine and Kind" either, rather, it's phonetic). :thumbdown:

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that, Suzy. That must have put a damper on things. What valuables were lost? :sad:

I'm lucky that I found my wallet today. The money inside was gone but all of my cards were thankfully still there.

I mustuv missed summit....

Christine and Suzy and Jack and Zoots went to The Cure????

I am one of those CURE fans from 25 years ago. OMG were they still good live?? I still have the original vinyls....

And how is MFCing going in Canada today? Suzy bad bad bad luck about your purse. That is sad.

And who is the one going to be jealous? I am just jealous that you are all together, having a nice time. And I still haven't met ANY of you.

*sigh*

Back to RL for a while.

I mustuv missed summit....

Christine and Suzy and Jack and Zoots went to The Cure????

I am one of those CURE fans from 25 years ago. OMG were they still good live?? I still have the original vinyls....

Yep! AND ClosetMikaFan, AND Suzy's sister! Yes, they're still good live, his voice sounds exactly the same. I think he was even wearing the same clothes. :naughty:

Yep! AND ClosetMikaFan, AND Suzy's sister! Yes, they're still good live, his voice sounds exactly the same. I think he was even wearing the same clothes. :naughty:

And I bet he didn't wear peach blusher did he? :ap_rosetinted:

Aww...thank you everyone for your words of consolation and virtual kisses. :wub2:

I wish all the other Apples better days ahead.

Yes, Blue Sky, you must have been in Europe when we first planned this Cure concert. Wish you, like many others were with us too...

But, in my opinion, the best part of the night wasn't The Cure concert.:wink2:

I'll give you all a hint, because I don't want to steal all the excitement of reporting it (Christine and Jack - WAAAAKE UUUUP ALREADY!!!)

hint = :fro:

*It may not be a big deal to any Apples (rather another MFCer), but I like riddles anyway. Giving them and solving them. :naughty:

Aww...thank you everyone for your words of consolation and virtual kisses. :wub2:

I wish all the other Apples better days ahead.

Yes, Blue Sky, you must have been in Europe when we first planned this Cure concert. Wish you, like many others were with us too...

I'll give you all a hint, because I don't want to steal all the excitement of reporting it (Christine and Jack - WAAAAKE UUUUP ALREADY!!!)

hint = :fro:

*It may not be a big deal to any Apples (rather another MFCer), but I like riddles anyway. Giving them and solving them. :naughty:

I have no idea what that smiley is? :confused: so can't possibly guess. :naughty:

And I bet he didn't wear peach blusher did he? :ap_rosetinted:

Nope. Looks like he was wearing purple pyjamas though or maybe purple MC Hammer pants. His belly came in handy too - for resting his guitar on as he played. :naughty:

Another band member (Porl Thompson?) reminded me of Dorothy because he donned these for almost 3 hours:

e_dollredglit.jpg:naughty:

Woah woah woah.... did something really great happen after I left?? :blink:

Another band member (Porl Thompson?) reminded me of Dorothy because he donned these for almost 3 hours:

e_dollredglit.jpg:naughty:[/font][/size]

Those were crazy weren't they?? They were massive! That's exactly what they looked like too.