Jordan: Mika my f**king ass – he's a one-hit wonder!!

OhMyMika!!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, and I'll agree with the people who say it doesn't sound like Mika to be that rude.

But why do we react like she was the one who kicked Mika in the crotch or something?

All we know is, Person A whom perhaps some people do not much like accused Mika of being rude.

How is that worth all the "stupid bitch, whore, loser, professional suicide" comments? I mean, damn.

And yet in other threads we are all "oh nooo, look at all the other people saying mean things about Mika online, how can they be so mean?"

--Jack

normally I would agree with you there, I kinda like Jordan in a way because she, if nothing else makes me laugh with some of her banter.

But it's when she does this kind of thing I get put off her because she likes to try to grab headlines or at least be in the papers all the time, because she has a heck of a business head on her and it's all about that for her, I'll give her her due, she knows how get in the papers. It's her bread and butter I guess.

I have never thought much to her public "look" her make up is disgusting and too much and she looks much nicer without as much, and her *assets* were grossly sized compared her to her petite frame and yes make her look like a barbie doll, so for putting across THAT kind of image for young people to aspire to angers me a bit.

Oh and just to reinforce the part about her media seeking wh*ring, (not calling HER a wh*re btw it's a figure of speech), there was an on on tv just this second about this only she has also got her face in OK mag with this story :sneaky2: I suspect she will have tried to get this story in as many prints as possible. so I have my doubts that Mika did this without good reason as we all know how accommodating he has been and usually is.

I said the same thing. So maybe she'd be good at recognising a one-hit wonder when she sees one. This is bad news for Mika. :naughty:

Maybe she is...

Here's hoping she's wrong on this one...

Ooohhhh Peter Andre...yuk, he creeped me out big time:thumbdown:

OG... sadly, I liked him when I was 10... :shocked:

Good thing is, my taste has improved... :naughty:

i dont even know who he is:shocked:

You don't want to... the only reason we know who he is, is cause he's an Aussie (unfortunately)...

You don't want to... the only reason we know who he is, is cause he's an Aussie (unfortunately)...

*makes connecshun*

Jordan no like Mika

Mika no like Jordan

Jordan marry Peter Andre

Peter Andre from Australia - The Untoured land..

:tears:

Mika no tour Oz cos Peter Andre married Jordan.

:doh: it all makes sense now!

:roftl:

*makes connecshun*

Jordan no like Mika

Mika no like Jordan

Jordan marry Peter Andre

Peter Andre from Australia - The Untoured land..

:tears:

Mika no tour Oz cos Peter Andre married Jordan.

:doh: it all makes sense now!

:roftl:

Too much red cordial for Kelzy:wink2:

Here is a poem I wrote quite a few years ago (though just edited some parts) that I think sorta fits into this thread, I'll post it into my poetry thread too.

http://http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5969

Barbie Dolls

Take a broken mirror

Syndrome, of our times

Stick it back together,

Hear alarm bells chime.

Take a broken woman

Fix her up with glue,

Silicone her breasts up

WELL DONE western view!

Take that broken judgement

Sucked from her tiny hips

Inject it in her brainwashed mind

And collagen those lips.

Take her broken heart

Patched up with Bottox

Numb out the emotions,

trap in Pandora's box.

Take her broken image

Stitch it up with thread,

A pencilled caricature

A beautiful pill head.

Take her broken soul-

mend with, surgeon's knife.

She's forever now your barbie doll,

in this bizzarre fantasy of life.

© 2005 Vivienne 04/01/2005

Here is a poem I wrote quite a few years ago (though just edited some parts) that I think sorta fits into this thread, I'll post it into my poetry thread too.

Barbie Dolls

Take a broken mirror

Syndrome, of our times

Stick it back together,

Hear alarm bells chime.

Take a broken woman

Fix her up with glue,

Silicone her breasts up

WELL DONE western view!

And collagen those lips.

Take her broken heart

Patched up with Bottox

Numb out the emotions,

trap in Pandora's box.

Take her broken image

A pencilled caricature

A beautiful pill head.

Take her broken soul-

in this bizzare fantasy of life.

Whoa.. That's really really good!

We finally know the reason why. :lmao:

So does this mean we have to stop whining?? :blink:

normally I would agree with you there, I kinda like Jordan in a way because she, if nothing else makes me laugh with some of her banter.

But it's when she does this kind of thing I get put off her because she likes to try to grab headlines or at least be in the papers all the time, because she has a heck of a business head on her and it's all about that for her, I'll give her her due, she knows how get in the papers. It's her bread and butter I guess.

I have never thought much to her public "look" her make up is disgusting and too much and she looks much nicer without as much, and her *assets* were grossly sized compared her to her petite frame and yes make her look like a barbie doll, so for putting across THAT kind of image for young people to aspire to angers me a bit.

Oh and just to reinforce the part about her media seeking wh*ring, (not calling HER a wh*re btw it's a figure of speech), there was an on on tv just this second about this only she has also got her face in OK mag with this story :sneaky2: I suspect she will have tried to get this story in as many prints as possible. so I have my doubts that Mika did this without good reason as we all know how accommodating he has been and usually is.

hi you put that across really well!:thumb_yello: not a week goes pass when she is on the front of gossip mags - we can now expect it in all the others Now!, Reveal, Closer ......& all the others ones that are out there! They will probably all tell a different version too:thumbdown:

Really do wonder what has happened? As you said this is her bread & butter & she is media fodder! She has got a business head on her & even has her jewellery range, underwear & everything else that she does.... the media love her. Last week she was on all the mags looking the very worse for wear!!

I used to think she was ok(ish) as she used to say it like it is.....but now it just is a bit cringy & she seems to ask people questions that you want to know but have not got the balls to ask....iykwim!!

Anyway hope this all blows over soon :boxed:

Guys/Gals.. Honestly.. I really do 100% understand name-calling is sometimes a way of expressing yourself, but can we try a little harder (just a weeee bit :wink2:) to keep insulting-towards-female words at a minimum..

I realise Mika says 'whore' in Lollipop, but it's said in a non-direct way. He doesn't actually point at a girl and say 'She's a whore'.

Even if you were to say "she's an attention-whore" or "what a tabloid-whore" makes it a little less nasty sounding..

please???? *insert puppy dog doing puppy dog eyes*

:huglove:

Guys/Gals.. Honestly.. I really do 100% understand name-calling is sometimes a way of expressing yourself, but can we try a little harder (just a weeee bit :wink2:) to keep insulting-towards-female words at a minimum..

I realise Mika says 'whore' in Lollipop, but it's said in a non-direct way. He doesn't actually point at a girl and say 'She's a whore'.

Even if you were to say "she's an attention-whore" or "what a tabloid-whore" makes it a little less nasty sounding..

please???? *insert puppy dog doing puppy dog eyes*

:huglove:

Ok ok...lemme rephrase..WHAT A W****!!!

Better?:naughty:

And I'm not going to hide the fact that it disappoints me how so many people that wave the freedom of speech flag get around here telling, almost ordering, others how to express themselves.. Tact happens with age. Being politically correct comes with experience. Finding a better way of expressing yourself comes with not being afraid to express yourself in the first place. .

We aren't all robots, or text books, or clones of the perfect, never-wrong, never-insulting, never hurts anyones feelings person.. That doesn't exist.. Encouragement to think differently is far more effective than blatantly telling people off..

We don't walk into lectures being told the answers. We have to learn them for ourselves with guidance.

I made my point on the other page. I stick by it. I don't care if it doesn't sink into peoples heads the very first moment they read it because it will eventually.

In My Opinion...

http://http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5969

Barbie Dolls

Take a broken mirror

Syndrome, of our times

Stick it back together,

Hear alarm bells chime.

Take a broken woman

Fix her up with glue,

Silicone her breasts up

WELL DONE western view!

And collagen those lips.

Take her broken heart

Patched up with Bottox

Numb out the emotions,

trap in Pandora's box.

Take her broken image

A pencilled caricature

A beautiful pill head.

Take her broken soul-

in this bizzarre fantasy of life.

wawawiwa! thats relly gooooooood!:thumb_yello:

Who's Jordan?

I'm not exactly sure who she is. Apparently she's a British "glamour model" and her name isn't really even Jordan, it's Katie Price. I remember seeing her on E! I think it was. She had a reality show with her husband Peter, don't know who he is. That's basically all I know about her. The show was actually kinda interesting, mostly 'cause I remember she had a cute little boy.

Oh and she has big boobs.