Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

N O R B E R T . . .

3261104958c4.jpg

Video:

Ever wonder about "N O R B E R T ?" . . . .

http://www.liedertheatre.co.uk/Site/Norbert_Meyn.html

I personally like this pic, I think he looks moody, I like moody:wub2: I know he is talking about Norbert, that is mega cute, HE is mega cute!

Laurel I will think about it, will you give Harry a good home and love him forever?, he really is so much like the real thing and he has the advantage of the cooking ability:thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:sneaky2:

Hmmmmm, I wonder what you think I did with Mika the whole time I had him....

I tried to clone him of course .... it didn't work .... I don't know how you did it ..... :shocked:

So you can have my disaster and I've taken Harry instead. I mean you have Mika what do you want Harry for ..... I'll give him a good home.... Or give me your plans for cloning ..... it's called blackmail

Ha Ha Ha

*World Domination Next .... Me Thinks*

:punk:

:wub2:

That's where he went, I arrived today for my secret affair with Harry in Karen's kitchen and he was gone! Oh my Harry, what shall I do? His Chicken Marsalla was divine!

Kath contacted Martin via myspace - thats how we got his size!! :wink2:

LOL! so Mika knew about this before hand? or did martin casually find out haha. ....what is his size? or is that classified:naughty:

does martin respond still on his Myspace?

ops, so many questions pah.lol

LOL! so Mika knew about this before hand? or did martin casually find out haha. ....what is his size? or is that classified:naughty:

does martin respond still on his Myspace?

ops, so many questions pah.lol

No Mika didn't know - Martin kept it a secret, he just got us the inside

leg measurement (31") but don't tell anyone!!! :roftl:

Not sure if Martin still answers his myspace!!

I personally like this pic, I think he looks moody, I like moody:wub2: I know he is talking about Norbert, that is mega cute, HE is mega cute!

Laurel I will think about it, will you give Harry a good home and love him forever?, he really is so much like the real thing and he has the advantage of the cooking ability:thumb_yello:

:wub2:

Completely ..... :blush-anim-cl:

:wink2:

My Mum cooks .... so that's not a problem :thumb_yello:

He can just be as lazy as he likes :mf_rosetinted:

lmao, how do you get a measurement like that without him knowing?

you'd think mika might wonder why one of his band members would inquire about something like that!!??:roftl:

oh, right, i'm a bit off topic, lets see here......

IMG_1290_2.jpg

:biggrin2:

Kath contacted Martin via myspace - thats how we got his size!! :wink2:

:roftl:

LOL I did wonder myself how you got his size...

You lot are very industrious.... They looked really good on him.... :wub2:

Bet you made them tight on purpose and well who wouldn't with legs like that

:naughty:

Karen, we went out for dinner and guess what happened? Mica was recognized and had to do that boring signing-stuff-thing again. He's so tired now, I think I'll make him some coffee, otherwise no chicken tonight If you look more than one second, you can tell by the look on his face that he wants to get out and get home with me, poor thing......

IMG_0789.jpg

seems he's gonna stab the fangrrls* with that marker:naughty:

*->Avoca e Robertina? :blink:

:shocked: wow.. never seen this one.. and the other posted a few pages after.. 1 year almost after the event, there are still pics of it I have never seen..

red head strikes again :biggrin2:

and watch out, anouk: he was clearly NOT bored... :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

LOL, Martin is totally amazing. I :wub2: him.

So...31" leg measurements...*wonders what the other measurements are* :blush-anim-cl:

Mika KNOWS how to sit on a chair . . .

240782_130_170.jpg

wooah that is a HUUUUUUUGE ..................pic of mika, I have never seen this pic this big before.

I was very drawn to his .............HAND, it looks so lovely on that pic all neat and artistic. (I do like a nice hand on a guy, well 2 preferably:naughty:).

i've always wondered how you got the sizing right?! besides the tight ass that is lmao. VERY NICE! :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello::naughty::wub2:

I would imagine a ton of researching and having to study millions of pictures of Mika's butt and I can only imagine what torture that would have been...hats off to those poor lasses.

:naughty:

That's where he went, I arrived today for my secret affair with Harry in Karen's kitchen and he was gone! Oh my Harry, what shall I do? His Chicken Marsalla was divine!

I thought someone had been in my kitchen today! My table was empty, nothing on it, I did wonder why, and it seems to be very wobbley lately:mf_rosetinted: Chicken dishes are Harry's speciality:thumb_yello: :wink2: