Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

wow, that really does not look like Mika, even if he only may be 15. He looks like a younger version of Daniel Radcliffe at that angle :boxed:

edit; i don't quite know how or why, but after i saw that pic i watched this video that someone posted a few pages back (http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=nB3Lf4bwjMc) and for some reason I could imagine that young, slim 15 year old boy singing Big Girl. It seemed to connect.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Perhaps he will continue the lollipop saga with another lollipop themed song...???:wink2:

well a lot of times artists play songs from previous albums at shows, i bet he'll have to keep Grace Kelly lol. And they make it sound like they're keeping lollipop too. I really can't wait for the next album!:roftl::wub2:

austr1jt6.jpg

filecahgrc32ii1.jpg

Musssclessss

l_82efe9f4b2133c8ebaaf80ba1ae32154.jpg

well a lot of times artists play songs from previous albums at shows, i bet he'll have to keep Grace Kelly lol. And they make it sound like they're keeping lollipop too. I really can't wait for the next album!:roftl::wub2:

Same here! Nice pics - thanks!!!:wub2: Especially like the pensive one....mmmmm.

Do you think the curls are natural then, or not? :boxed:

I've come to the conclusion that his curls are natural for the most part, but he gives them a bit of help before shows and events with the handy dandy curling iron:wink2:

Unfortunately I never saved the pic of 11 year old Mika on THIS computer (other comp is occupied) but it was a pic of him when he sang in the soundtrack for the pilgrim's something or other (always forget the title), that was b/w too, and it's definitely him because it says Mica Penniman underneath and a fan got it signed by him. Mika added a halo above the head, on the right he drew an arrow pointed to it saying "Angel then!" and on the left he wrote "ScaRy" *yes, capital S and capital R lol bless him*

there was also a b/w headshot of Mika when he was 19? He had short straight hair there, too.

And this is a site where Mika played "Emcee" at a play production called "cabaret" (most of you must have heard it) browse the site to see a few pix.

https://homepages.westminster.org.uk/cabaret/

Alright, little mika, and his curly progression...ugh, i feel like such a stalker.... :boxed:

l_8151b3b3555382f054c0f6dd8ad55f03.jpg

normal_3101.jpgnormal_swetay.jpg

thats the 11 year old pic was talking about! not the signed one, but its the same pic lol. and ive never seen this pic before, and YUM, SWEATY MIKA!!!

Sorry, but i find sweat kinda sexy, so long as it doesnt smell lol

thats the 11 year old pic was talking about! not the signed one, but its the same pic lol. and ive never seen this pic before, and YUM, SWEATY MIKA!!!

Sorry, but i find sweat kinda sexy, so long as it doesnt smell lol

hahaha

i think its around this. but knowing curly hair, it probably depends on the day:naughty:

mika3sa0gd1is6.jpg

OMG CONSPIRACY!!!!!! *starts getting in a flap*

hahah not really :bleh::roftl:

but you know that pic of "15 year old Mika"? well, i can see the similarity, especially when i look at that pic and then see the 19 year old pic, cos of the hair and the eyes and shizz, but if you look at the writing on the left, it says MIKA, not MICA.

OOOOOOOoooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

and with that, ladies, i bid you goodnight! x

OMG CONSPIRACY!!!!!! *starts getting in a flap*

hahah not really :bleh::roftl:

but you know that pic of "15 year old Mika"? well, i can see the similarity, especially when i look at that pic and then see the 19 year old pic, cos of the hair and the eyes and shizz, but if you look at the writing on the left, it says MIKA, not MICA.

OOOOOOOoooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

and with that, ladies, i bid you goodnight! x

i see similarities too! With the eyes nose and mouth i think, but the face shape and hair changed a little bit.

from when he was still Mica:wub2:

good night!