Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

Totally off topic

My last hamster died last week. And I don't like empty cages, they need to be filled:naughty: So I searched a new cutie on a hamster-messageboard and today there was a huge rodent- cats-ferrets (haven't go there, otherwise I would fall in love again with some puppies and I would probably get killed for that by my parents....We've only got one ferret left, in stead of six :boxed: ) and reptile-exhibition and I had an appointment to get my new hamster there. It's a cutie, I felt immediately in love with her.

Her name is Asha (already had that name), here's a pic of her Mica loves her too, Karen

29n6z4o.jpg

And another one to show how big she already is at the age of 5 weeks

sg0t4y.jpg

Awwwwwww! She's sweet

thank you again :punk: even though i was quite far over i had a great view, i just would love to go back to that night over & over again for that concert, i can honestly say it was one of the best concerts i have ever been to :punk: (even hubby who has seen loads of people said it was his best & he would not admit that to everyone!)

Yes it was a fantastic night, like a big party wasn't it?? Also slightly sad too, being the last one................:sad:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me too!!! I wish he would look at me like that, but if he did I would faint:wub2:

I think Gat is around lurking somewhere

Mica does it all the time but I think I'll never get used to it:blush-anim-cl: :wub2: I'm afraid I can call myself a white pants perv. Prefer that above the purpe one... But in fact they all look so gorgeous on him:mf_lustslow: EVERYTHING looks gorgeous on him....

*takes a deep brath and goes back to real life*

12.jpg

Mica does it all the time but I think I'll never get used to it:blush-anim-cl: :wub2: I'm afraid I can call myself a white pants perv. Prefer that above the purpe one... But in fact they all look so gorgeous on him:mf_lustslow: EVERYTHING looks gorgeous on him....

*takes a deep brath and goes back to real life*

12.jpg

I like the white ones too best.:thumb_yello:

I ask Mika not to look at me like it as he knows what it does to me and we never get anything done!:thumb_yello::wink2:

OMG! Anouk! You have just killed me with these, MY tummy just flipped about a million times:wub2:

I want to rub his tummy:wub2

I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to kill you.... Please come back :tears:

I like the white ones too best.:thumb_yello:

I ask Mika not to look at me like it as he knows what it does to me and we never get anything done!:thumb_yello::wink2:

Yes it is difficult to get at least the things done that REALLY need to be done with husbands like that, isn't it? But after all, even if it's so hard, I can't and won't miss him anymore:wub2:

14-1.jpg

I still here.......just

I think you posted these the other night, I just wanted to have another look:wub2

5april2.jpg

Look at him...............................sigh:wub2

4april7.jpg

:wub2

I now wear that T shirt to bed:mf_rosetinted :mf_rosetinted:

I wear another white one of Mica, they smell so lovely:wub2:

Mica's practicising his piano-playing. He gets better day by day. Look at him, he enjoys it so much:blush-anim-cl: :mf_rosetinted:

virgin6.jpg

well, I feel like a doofus for not seeing this thread (I dont think I have) but I have just spent the last hour looking though every page in this thread, and needless to say, I want him more.... HAHAHA......

Anyway, subscribing.....lol

Angela:wub2:

I wear another white one of Mica, they smell so lovely:wub2:

Mica's practicising his piano-playing. He gets better day by day. Look at him, he enjoys it so much

virgin6.jpg

Yes they smell delicious!

He does look like he is enjoying himself, he will be as good as Mika one day!:thumb_yello:

6april12anim.gif6april11anima.gif5aprilanimation2.gifgraceKellymoving.gif

well, I feel like a doofus for not seeing this thread (I dont think I have) but I have just spent the last hour looking though every page in this thread, and needless to say, I want him more.... HAHAHA......

Anyway, subscribing.....lol

Angela:wub2:

Welcome in this fabulous thread, I bet soon it's not possible for you to leave this thread.... We've got stuck in it. And I don't mind :wink2::naughty::wub2:

Here's some more, most of mine are pretty crap, you know what it's like, lots of hands in the way!! Unless you are in the front of course which I wasn't:thumbdown:

100_1301.jpg

100_1292-1.jpg

woah 2 excellent ones of the t shirt Sariflor made him she will be sooo proud (again...lol)