Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is VERY comfy, if you look closely you can just see a bump under the duvet to his left, well thats me:mf_rosetinted:

MikaHEbig.jpg

Every time I see the video I want to jump in beside him and give him a cuddle.:thumb_yello:

ewok, I swear if you don't pick those socks up soon they will be walking to the washing machine by themselves!:naughty:

Hahah!! Geez, if I were you, I'd never leave too...most comfortable bed in the world, spending time with Mika, singing dolls, piano that plays by itself...:naughty:

It is truly like being in heaven.............................sigh:wub2: That last pic is what Mika does every night, so I shut up talking and he can get some sleep!:mf_rosetinted:

fiat3.jpg

10qy5.jpg

mika199rq71.jpg

ewok, I swear if you don't pick those socks up soon they will be walking to the washing machine by themselves!:naughty:

Ahhhh! But those are different ones, you know Mika and his OCD and lots of silver shoes? Well, he buys lots of socks the same too!

*sticks tongue out at Gat*

Ahhhh! But those are different ones, you know Mika and his OCD and lots of silver shoes? Well, he buys lots of socks the same too!

*sticks tongue out at Gat*

How rude!!!

If you post some purpleness I'll forgive you and I'll even give you that prize we spoke about :wink2:

Ok I will try the spicy chicken, I hope you are right as he is very moody now after hurting himself, it didn't help that I gave him the Disney cup again, I thought he was over the white cup obsession, but he seems to have taken a step backward with that today. I think he just needs a BIG cuddle and me to stroke his curls, he loves that, does Mica like you doing that to him too?

Mica looks like one VERY hot crazy monkey to me! You make sure you keep an eye on him and DON'T lose him.

No I won't lose him. That would be a real disaster, but you know that:boxed:

But, to answer your question... Mica LOVES it when I stroke his beautiful curls.... Whenn I've done that for about half an hour, I'll get anything done. He would do everything for me. But I don't abuse that of course. He can do whatever he likes.

What a pitty Mika's so moody today. Try some spicy chicken. I bet that'll cheer him up immediately!! And maybe it's better to wait a few days with the Disney cup, he's already feeling bad because of his trampoline-accident and maybe the Disney cup is a bit too much for him now. I heard Mica talking to Mika on the phone tonight, but I don't know what they were talking about. Did you catcht domething of it? I really want to know, those guys have some absolutely brilliant ideas and I can't wait to find out what they're up to now!!

Anyway, I hope it'll be nice weather tomorrow. After work we could have a picnic in the park, with some chicken on the menu. I would love that. I have a pic for you which I took in our backyard this afternoon. Look at this beautiful eyes, I'm drowning in them time after time, and I love it:wub2:

mika698lh9.jpg

No I won't lose him. That would be a real disaster, but you know that:boxed:

But, to answer your question... Mica LOVES it when I stroke his beautiful curls.... Whenn I've done that for about half an hour, I'll get anything done. He would do everything for me. But I don't abuse that of course. He can do whatever he likes.

What a pitty Mika's so moody today. Try some spicy chicken. I bet that'll cheer him up immediately!! And maybe it's better to wait a few days with the Disney cup, he's already feeling bad because of his trampoline-accident and maybe the Disney cup is a bit too much for him now. I heard Mica talking to Mika on the phone tonight, but I don't know what they were talking about. Did you catcht domething of it? I really want to know, those guys have some absolutely brilliant ideas and I can't wait to find out what they're up to now!!

Anyway, I hope it'll be nice weather tomorrow. After work we could have a picnic in the park, with some chicken on the menu. I would love that. I have a pic for you which I took in our backyard this afternoon. Look at this beautiful eyes, I'm drowning in them time after time, and I love it:wub2:

mika698lh9.jpg

Now you mention it, I did hear Mika on the phone earlier but he was upstairs and when I went up, he put the phone down, ummmmmmm, I wonder what our boys are up too?? I can't ask him in the mood he is in now but he does talks in his sleep, does Mica do that too? So maybe he will say something then, I will try to stay awake all night and listen, I don't mind staying awake laying next to him as I just love to stare at him when he is asleep.:wub2:

Now you mention it, I did hear Mika on the phone earlier but he was upstairs and when I went up, he put the phone down, ummmmmmm, I wonder what our boys are up too?? I can't ask him in the mood he is in now but he does talks in his sleep, does Mica do that too? So maybe he will say something then, I will try to stay awake all night and listen, I don't mind staying awake laying next to him as I just love to stare at him when he is asleep.:wub2:

Omg, I hadn't thought about that yet Karen!! I can ask anything when he's sleeping, so I will try that when he's asleep!!! Mica is talking too indeed when he's asleep. Thank you for your idea! But most nights Mica doens't sleep that much :naughty: He MUST tonight, I want to know what they're up too! Here are some pics, white pants of course, to show you my gratefulness:thumb_yello:

2003092187078887095_rs.jpg

2003086397853340705_rs.jpg

2003083468866632938_rs.jpg

PICT0032.jpg

PICT0033.jpg

1234403944_small.jpg

Again, to make sure I'll have some sweet dreams:das:

singforme.jpg

And so many times posted before, but seeing it again won't hurt, don't you think Gat??

v01.jpg

I haven't even seen that purple one before!!! I love it when he has just a little bit of tummy showing, much more sexy than shirtless ones, you can use more of your imagination:thumb_yello:

*clicks and saves for her Gat purpleness folder*

Omg, I hadn't thought about that yet Karen!! I can ask anything when he's sleeping, so I will try that when he's asleep!!! Mica is talking too indeed when he's asleep. Thank you for your idea! But most nights Mica doens't sleep that much :naughty: He MUST tonight, I want to know what they're up too! Here are some pics, white pants of course, to show you my gratefulness

2003092187078887095_rs.jpg

2003086397853340705_rs.jpg

Make him some hot chocolate and put some brandy in, that will make him sleep:thumb_yello:

OMG!!! You've done it again Anouk.......................

:blowup: :blowup: :blowup: