Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And so many times posted before, but seeing it again won't hurt, don't you think Gat??

v01.jpg

That's a new one for me...thanks! Beautifully purple. I think I may have to give You the prize Anouk, and not ewokwicket..

*runs and hides*

I haven't even seen that purple one before!!! I love it when he has just a little bit of tummy showing, much more sexy than shirtless ones, you can use more of your imagination:thumb_yello:

*clicks and saves for her Gat purpleness folder*

I thought you'd been seeing that time after time.... Glad to help you out :naughty:

And I like the ones best too with only a little part of his tummy:wub2:

No tummy, but also beautiful

mika206-1.jpg

mika207-1.jpg

Make him some hot chocolate and put some brandy in, that will make him sleep:thumb_yello

OMG!!! You've done it again Anouk.......................

:blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

Great idea, Mica will sleep within half an hour now:naughty: And you're welcome!!

That's a new one for me...thanks! Beautifully purple. I think I may have to give You the prize Anouk, and not ewokwicket..

*runs and hides*

I'm so happy to make a real contribution to your purple pants collection:thumb_yello: I thought you've seen that so many times, that's why I didn't post it before. Stupid me:boxed: But, even if it's a bit late, it is yours now:naughty:

MORE . . .

100_1317.jpg

I love it when he plays with his braces

And here's a nice tummy one

6april6.jpg

I made a background for my hyves this week with that (and others) tummypic (hyves is a sort of myspace:wink2: ) but then I remembered that bf comes there too :blink: I think he won't like it as much as I do...:roftl: So now one of my cats is background again:naughty:

Mika: I am SOOOO mystical, that not only can I conjure up blue light, but I can also grow another arm on my back.

Haha! Wth?

:lmfao:

I thought you'd been seeing that time after time.... Glad to help you out :naughty:

And I like the ones best too with only a little part of his tummy:wub2:

No tummy, but also beautiful

mika206-1.jpg

mika207-1.jpg

Very nice. And clear! Thanks!!:wub2:

I love bananas - and they help you sleep if they are ripe!! :thumb_yello:

I will give them a try, but I may not sleep as I will be awake all night being sick:roftl:

I made a background for my hyves this week with that (and others) tummypic (hyves is a sort of myspace:wink2: ) but then I remembered that bf comes there too :blink: I think he won't like it as much as I do.. So now one of my cats is background again

:roftl: :roftl:

Just tell your bf that it's MY bf!:naughty:

I will give them a try, but I may not sleep as I will be awake all night being sick:roftl

:roftl: :roftl

Just tell your bf that it's MY bf!:naughty:

Then he probably asks what I want with your bf. And it's not a very good idea to tell him that I guess:blink: :lmfao:

:naughty: off to eat some bananas - good night girls!:wink2:

Night night, sweet dreams!!

1-3.jpg

Does anyone know how to make video clips or get a picture from a single frame of a video? I want to update my sig with a clip, but I have no idea what to do...:naughty::blush-anim-cl:...

No sorry I don't know:thumbdown:

Again, because I like it so much....

FE9Ov91XRY.jpg

Anouk I love that one!:thumb_yello:

And on that pic I'm off to bed, just got to go to the late night shop to BUY bananas:thumb_yello:

Good luck with the sleep talking, I hope you find out, I will listen out for any Mika talking too:thumb_yello:

Well I'm going to have a nice piece of cheese now.

Although my tip is Nytol. I had a couple of Nytols last week and had a nice Mika dream.:wink2:

I thought you had gone!! I just sent you a message on myspace:wink2:

Puts Nytol on list too.

That Latvian bloke looks like the singer out of Suede in your pic, I forgot his name

I'm going too. Again I made it far too late. And then wonder why I look like a zombie :boxed:

Sweet Mika (Mica for me:roftl: ) dreams everyone and see you tomorrow!!

:huglove:

PICT0040.jpg

I'm an official watermark-hater:sneaky2:

mika53.jpg

mika20.jpg