• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like u sooo much right now dreamer!! :wub2: *sigh*

My pleasure...:blush-anim-cl:

He just seems so REAL when he's standing in front of you. You see him on YouTube, or in interviews, and listen to his CD over and over but then he's in front of you, and a part of you just wants to sit and have a chat at the same time that you're floored and unable to comprehend what's happening.

Oh my gosh. Yes! Exactly!!

2 little ones but he is wearing blue trousers

m_84c936ba19421a5a3b54f1e799a2e726.jpg

275.jpg

Then a big one:thumb_yello:

21409051tm3.jpg

I love them...:wub2:. Especially the first one for some reason...

I totally agree with you! Much more sexy, in fact I said the exact same thing as you a couple of nights ago.

And I do love his tummy:wub2:

This is my fave shirt on but not really pic - which sums up completely why I love these pics so much... :wub2:

717ats6.jpg

Oh and it's a Sweet Dreams moment too boot - how can you beat that :wink2:

Sexy - Sexy - Sexy ..... and shoulder showing to boot.... :thumb_yello:

This is my fave shirt on but not really pic - which sums up completely why I love these pics so much... :wub2:

717ats6.jpg

Oh and it's a Sweet Dreams moment too boot - how can you beat that

I love that one too:wub2:

Lets have some more tummy pics.......

4-1.jpg

M132.jpg

term5.jpg

DSCN4284.jpg

Another tummy one from Anouk, hope you don't mind me posting them? :thumb_yello: i could not resist!! :naughty:

I'm sure Anouk won't mind you posting, that is such a cute pic isn't it?

Oh and this is one of my favs too!:wub2: I think he shows his tummy alot as he is so tall and his shirts aren't quite long enough, maybe he should get custom made shirts instead of boxers!:roftl:

ringmaster4.jpg

I'm sure Anouk won't mind you posting, that is such a cute pic isn't it?

Oh and this is one of my favs too!:wub2: I think he shows his tummy alot as he is so tall and his shirts aren't quite long enough, maybe he should get custom made shirts instead of boxers!:roftl:

ringmaster4.jpg

it was only last night that we were talking about his tummy, thats why i remembered Anouk's ones because they were lovely:naughty: know what you mean about his shirts not being long enough! i like it though on anybody else i would think sort yourself out! but with Mika it doesn't seem to matter:blush-anim-cl:

it was only last night that we were talking about his tummy, thats why i remembered Anouk's ones because they were lovely:naughty: know what you mean about his shirts not being long enough! i like it though on anybody else i would think sort yourself out! but with Mika it doesn't seem to matter:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah it just makes him even more lovable and unique:thumb_yello:

717ats6.jpg

Oh and it's a Sweet Dreams moment too boot - how can you beat that :wink2:

That's my all-time favourite glimpse-of-flesh pic too. It is soooo sexy. Everything about it is :mf_lustslow: and :wub2: and :shocked:

When I look at this though, how can it be the same sweet very childlike boy we often see in interviews? He's all things to all women isn't he, that's why he's so special.

That's my all-time favourite glimpse-of-flesh pic too. It is soooo sexy. Everything about it is :mf_lustslow: and :wub2: and :shocked:

When I look at this though, how can it be the same sweet very childlike boy we often see in interviews? He's all things to all women isn't he, that's why he's so special.

I think he def changes characters from the one on stage to the one we see off.

Don't say "childlike boy" :blink: